I'm 30 minutes early to my appointment AMA

I'm 30 minutes early to my appointment AMA

Attached: IMG_20180313_183625.jpg (1944x2592, 1.77M)

What your appt for?

This

Psychiatrist. Im getting my meds refilled

That’s whack.

how much toilet paper do you use after taking a dump?

What kinda meds?

I usually get about 5 sheets and fold it and then a wet wipe

Any hotties?

Are you SURE its not to check the discoloration on your butthole flaps?

Attached: Untitled.png (342x528, 281K)

Depression, anxiety, and antipsychotics

I'm alone and the desk lady is a lil old
Pic related

Attached: IMG_20180313_184410.jpg (2592x1944, 777K)

Did you wear pajamas to an appt?

I've been too nervous to go to the laundry room in my building bc of staring. Also I'm depressed and I've been in bed all day. I'm wearing a hoodie if it helps

I was trying to be witty, buzzkill. Shit.

Attached: Untitled.png (352x372, 136K)

Why dont you just smoke weed op?

Attached: Snapchat-691652496.jpg (720x1280, 220K)

It's hard to sympathize with meme sauce man

I've been trying to get a job to buy weed. I mooch off of my friend sometimes but I'm definitely planning on smoking as a hobby

WELL FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT IM A FUCKING GOD I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT YOUR WORTHLESS MORTY

Attached: Untitled.png (732x596, 533K)

OH FUCK OH JEEZ RICK I I IM REAL SORRY

What kind of consumption of weed is your fav? i.e. eating candy, chips, ive cream, cookies, brownies, or smoke blunts, joints, bing rips?

Attached: Snapchat-1459684507.jpg (720x1280, 163K)

Do you have autism?

I like bowls. I've only ever had half finished joints and bong rips hurt too much. I wanna try edibles eventually

good luck man, and be sure to take all your meds! hope you learn to live with it and make your life a bit better

I have some symptoms like sensory issues and stimming but I don't have any actual issues reading people I'm just awkward

Why are you 30 min early? Did you have to take the bus?

Thank you I love you I would kiss you

Ay pipes
Just be careful with those edibles since if you eat to much it will be a bad day

Attached: 55MWqhs.png (552x464, 256K)

I live with my grandma 30 minutes away and I usually overestimate how bad traffic is. I haven't changed doctors because everyone still thinks I live nearby bc my mom doesn't want anyone to know that my step-dad would murder me if I was still at home

Ok. What's stimming? I have autism, but I'm untreated since 2000, I've learned how to get by.

Hell ye
Alrighty

Yikes that sounds complicated.

Just stuff like flapping your hands or clicking a pen bc it sounds nice. It's become a tumblr-y trend to stim with slime and sand and break stuff on camera
Yeah it's fucked

OK appointment time everyone have a good day

Ignore the freeks. I suffer from depresion too. its a bitch. Anti depresents can help but it varies from one brain to the next. try them but always have someone with you. the change in brain chemistry can fuck you up at first. If you fel beter stick with them. If not go back to your doctor. Everyones brain is different. the drugs the work for one person may not work for you. find the one that works but dont be afraid to tell your doctor that the ones hes given you arnt working.