This was sad

This was sad.
The entire show was libs talking through tears & denial "it wasn't our fault... it wasn't our fault " it was just sad even when one lib had a different idea they'd attack him especially when the black guy showed up & didn't want to hear what white people had to say
youtu.be/oMJvbP3yzMk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bill mahar is a hook nosed faggot and you're trash for watching his show

>Fucking white men
>Bill Maher getting into a argument with other libtards about liberals and PC faggots ruining their party

>Bill Maher speaks for all libs

I can assure you this is not true.

Bill Maher, Colbert and John Oliver speak for libtards. Fact.

maher was pretty based in that episode, too bad his panel was dogshit except for that redneck comedian

It's your own fault for watching him and Oliver. I do feel like Colbert is t nearly as bad as these two, but yeah he's lost his balls since being on late night or whatever.

Normally im a huge fan of Maher but this was pathetic. Same goes for all other liberal pundits out there. It kind of sucks being on Sup Forums and seeing guys like John Stewart and John Oliver get shit on all the time because honestly they have some pretty great points sometimes, as does Maher.
But in the wake of trumps election all they had to say was petty insults and fear mongering, which they ironically claim is something that makes Trump terrible. Strangely enough Trevor Noah, i tend to agree with the Sup Forums general consensus that he sucks btw, was the only one who put out a level headed response. Seth Meyers did a little bit, but he fucking cried and that was embarrassing.
Colbert, Maher, Meyers, Stewart, Oliver, Moore, and their behavior following an election that didnt go there way has made me incredibly embarrassed and ashamed to have both supported them, and have voted for Hillary.
And for fucks sake its not like Trump is going to dismantle the foundation of American Democracy in 4 years. Worst case scenario is we have a deficit crisis like we did under George W Bush, and maybe theres a slight rise in hate crime in the months immediately after inauguration. Us liberals need to grow the fuck up.

I only watched the first 10 minutes, but he's totally right about how the latino vote turned out. I know a few illegal Guatemalans who like Trump because they think he'll only deport Mexicans and they'll find jobs easier.

It's called damage control.
Completely natural.
They're hissy fits will die down to the usual snide commentary in after January.

They're crying on TV? No fucking way is that genuine, they're acting. I can understand brain dead college girls crying about this shit but these guys should know better, they know Trump, or they are connected to industry people who know him and they know he has always been very liberal. So I conclude they are acting and therefore this is manipulation and propaganda. But why?

I dont think Meyers was faking it. He didnt really cry, it was more like it looked like he was about to cry. To be fair he was talking about his family, but it was still in the context of the election. Really embarrassing.

I fucking HATE this "Clinton won because she won the popular vote!" bullshit.

You can't campaign in an election for one thing and then at the end use a tangentially related measure to declare the winner.

>North Korea scored highest in the Men's Olympic vault
>But the retard from France got the loudest cheers because he broke his leg so we're gonna give him the gold

This is their logic.

No it wasn't you fucking idiot.

Liberals must cry internally when they have to sit there listening to blacks spout their hatred of whites

They know it just makes them less and less popular

pity, he's probably the smartest guy they have on the team.

it still blows my mind how pro-hilary, pro-bitchtears he is

mad it 3 minutes in until the lies started.
should have known.

>MTV News Correspondent

Bill, I'm pretty sure shit like this is why you guys lost big.

That argument has been killing me. I laughed out loud when he said they've screwed up two times now with the electoral college.
And the applause for the black dork who suggested we "abolish" it like the electoral college like it's slavery or something.
I can go on picking out the utter bullshit they brought up as legit reason why the lost or deserved a win. It's amusing to see them bootyblasted and infuriating to see them out right lie. The left has all the chances to transmit their views and get their shit in and unlike the right they don't have a magnifying glass up to every negative aspect of their party.
And it has to change.
They're just as bad as anyone else despite them selling the idea that they're the good guys.

I don't think Maher is smart at all. Everything he says always seems fake dumb and obvious, masked with snarkyou bullshit. To me he's an average guy trying to come off as smart. He's the opposite of Conan.

If he was smart he'd be funny.

Well of course they'd love to abolish it. And just like Maher tries to shade the Republicans saying the electoral college works better for them OF COURSE the Democrats favor the popular vote, though they'd never tell you why, because it favors THEM.

If we abolished the electoral college New York and California would win every election for the Dems.

If we went with the popular vote it would simply be a matter of the Dems importing more foreigners. With the electoral college, they're fucked because they either have to import them all in one spot and lose or spread them out and if they spread out it would take so many people would realize what they were doing.

When did he start putting full episodes on his YouTube? Or is this a one time thing?

If we went by popular vote a bunch of the Dems would have voted for Bernie splitting Hillary's votes & trump probably still would have one

>"He'll only president in history..."
I hate when people do this shit.
If you're going to make weasel statement like that at least make it current to this era of history.
In the history of the US we had way shittier presidents who were complete train wrecks, forgettable puppets, and out right assholes. And you can't make such a statement when Trump hasn't even done anything yet.
It's like my god, politics has become ridiculously hostile.

That's the thing though they don't even need to import foreigners. Flyover states with predominantly white populations would be rendered silent by a small handful of urban cities with large minority presence. It nearly happens in the electoral college already where you see Clinton nearly winning Penn with Pittsburgh and Philly being the ONLY TWO cities that leaned her way.

That's assuming that by getting rid of the EC we're opening up the election to more candidates. It could still easily be one Pub nominee one Dem.

But they FEEL like he'll do a bad job, so that means he's doing a bad job.

>lose election because you've played identity politics for the last decade and people are tired of it
>continue to play identity politics and take zero responsibility for losing

minorities ARE foreigners..

>unlike the right they don't have a magnifying glass up to every negative aspect of their party.
I think that's why Trump won. For the first time in a long time democrats practices and values were put into question. They weren't the benevolent party of the poor and blacks like they pretend to be.
And Bill Maher showed that the left hated it by bring up the emails. As minuscule as they think the email thing was it was still a big deal. When Bush did it they were like rabid dogs trying to get his administration punished.

These guys all became insiders. They live in the liberal bubble now.

The only people who seem to get it are people on the outside.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

This guy called the election a week ago, and said months ago that the second the Dems think that Trump is a joke that can't win, is the time he wins.

>politics [have] become ridiculously hostile.
And this was the election this nation deserved. Two completely polarizing candidates and mass dissatisfaction.

>And for fucks sake its not like Trump is going to dismantle the foundation of American Democracy in 4 years.

He could put 4 Supreme Court Justices, giving the GOP a huge advantage on the court. What we need is liberal reforms. But this GOP court would go in the opposite direction. Citizens United was a terrible decision. With a liberal court, it would have been overturned. We need gerrymandering over turned so that House seats are competitive again.

Not "on record" about the public/private thing
that was a leak

>seeing guys like John Stewart and John Oliver get shit on all the time because honestly they have some pretty great points sometimes, as does Maher.

right

Importing and foreigners imply out of country. They have the numbers already. Minorities as a lump sum outnumber rural white America.

>Well of course they'd love to abolish it.
lmao, says the trumpkin

I would rather be fucked in the ass by corporations than have my basic human dignity and reality taken away by progressives. We are literally entering "2+2=5" scenarios where you are ostracized for saying the truth.

>If we abolished the electoral college illegals would win every election for the Dems.
ftfy

25% of illegals are registered to vote, (i.e. ~4.5 MILLION illegals are registered to vote), they vote 80:20 dem:
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

If trump builds the next Great Wall of the world, deports 12 million brown people, slashes taxes for the wealthy, and Starts a trade war with China he will have done exactly as he promised on the campaign trail and will also go down as one of the worst presidents ever.

>The US has always been completely white until just now

>implying I voted for Trump

Every loser wants to abolish the electoral college. Trump's a retard there because Obama won the popular vote in 2012 too.

>4 years ago
people can change, you know

Bitch ass butt hurt liberal
Detected glad to see you still lurk bil

sage

it was white until the 60's yea

We don't live in the world of Minority Report. We can't see what happens before it happens.
Because the GOP is the majority at all levels doesn't mean Trump can or will get his way. Remember he stepped on a lot of the GOPs toes and many of them only stuck with him to get the trickle down votes.

>lmao, says the trumpkin
lmfao im canadian and theirs more trump voters then not looks like you faggot liberals are in the minority i mean i guess if you dont' count the illegal 3 million wetback votes in california. whatever white power you people should be gassed haha

>still complaining about citizens united like it's the death of democracy when this election was all about corporate money backed politics getting BTFO by a crusty old jew with no money and a reality TV star the entire establishment hated

So the whole 3/5 compromise was just a hypothetical discussion then

I love how mad they are that white women voted for Trump, blacks voted for Trump, and Latinos voted for Trump. Because in the eyes of the liberals you should all hate what they tell you to hate. What gives LOL.
And his joke about the different Latinos was racist as fuck.
The left say and do some racist shit and don't even realize it.

m8 I think you would be largely delusional to even call black people "american" today, and they've been here for hundreds of years

>a crusty old jew with no money and a reality TV star the entire establishment hated
I love that the two guys no one thought would do very far went pretty damn far.

5/10, got me to reply

>OF COURSE the Democrats favor the popular vote, though they'd never tell you why, because it favors THEM.
The democrats abandoned demanding the popular vote after 2000 because they believed in their blue wall and that it meant Republicans would never win the White House again. In fact for the last two cycles there was occasional concern in the msm that it was the republican that would take the popular vote even though they were sure the dem would win the electoral.
>If we abolished the electoral college New York and California would win every election for the Dems.
California and New York together make up around 18% of the population and about a third of both voted for Trump. That's not any kind of lock on the popular vote, especially when switching to the popular vote means Republicans in either state would actually have reason to go to polls.

>my basic human dignity and reality taken away by progressives
Yes, because unwanted pregnancies, LGBT wanting to get married, and global warming are not reality, right?

>it still blows my mind how pro-hilary, pro-bitchtears he is

He was pro-Bernie until Hillary was the only option and he's the only media liberal who's said liberals and the Democrats have something to learn from the election result.

No, you moron. Telling me a man in a dress is a woman and black on black crime "doesn't exist" and the candidate who is bought and paid for is "with us" is what I'm talking about.

We can have a disagreement about when a group of cells becomes a human. People get their livelihoods taken away for refusing to use the pronouns another person wants to be called by.

>And for fucks sake its not like Trump is going to dismantle the foundation of American Democracy in 4 years.

I'd like to know how he'd respond to Putin invading Poland.

where is the proofs, leaf

>STILL pushing the global warming meme

Give it a rest

>muh expansionist Russia

fuck is with this memester?

>Bill, I'm pretty sure shit like this is why you guys lost big.

You could tell he was thinking exactly that sometimes when she was speaking.

You liberals have zero fucking clue of what foreign policy your masters have been engaging in

Yeah yeah they created IS blah blah blah. Meaning that Islam is not to blame of course. Fuck, I support Assad too, but you fuckers have been watching too much RT if you think Putin dindu nuffin.

President Donald Trump will shape the Supreme Court for decades to come.

>well played liberals

Hillary Clinton is 100% responsible for this. This will be her legacy. she's a shit candidate, and her idea was to take full control fo the Democratic party, fill it with her lackeys so that no one could oppose her.

You think there is no reason to why Putin and every other country in the world holds grudges against the US?

US went into syria first, US went into ukraine first, US started putting missiles on russia's borders, US ruined their economy during the 90's, and they are sanctioning them now...

>her idea
The seeds for all of this were planted by Bill in 90s. Dems just ate it right up.

war with 3rd world sandsurfers using salvaged weaponry >>>>>>>> war with another first world country with weapons that rival our own
Diplomacy and tact are far better than "If bad man Putin doesn't behave I'll give him a spanking" rhetoric like Hillary was using.

Putin made a game of punking Obama & Hillary

It's liberals fault all along. While paying atention to safe spaces and identity politics and endlessly patting themselves in the back, they ignored (and even mocked) the problems of their traditional base in the rust belt. And then Trump happened

Maher and Axelrod knew what they were talking about.

It's always so astonishing to see a black person complaining about whites being racist for voting republican

LIKE HELLO: YOU PEOPLE VOTE 90%+ DEM EVERY SINGLE ELECTION

>that salty bitch when Maher brought up white males

I fucking love when people like that get BTFO on television.

Compared to ending the TPP, globalism, China making it impossible to compete, and fucking JOBS, who gives a shit.
Fag marriage has already been decided by the supreme court. Even if they overturn it the states can still decide it, big whoop. It's a meaningless pleasantry they think theyre entitled to on the false notion that a same sex relationship is equal to a normal one.

>b-b-but if we just ignore a majority of the population we can win!

And John Legend is the dumbest fucking person I have ever seen. The media was on TRUMP'S SIDE?!

The popular vote could still be fucked by Texas and Republicans bring in immigrants to sanctuary cities and pass out diversity visas too. Popular vote would be bad for both parties and bad for the country overall.

Explain why any of these are bad. Also he's lowering taxes for everyone.

This.

Maher called out libfags for losing the election with their bullshit PC 'white people are over' nonsense but none of his panel wanted to man up and admit it

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

let them continue to bury themselves under the mountain of sjw nonsense and they'll lose again in 4 years

Hillary barely wins the popular vote despite winning 60% of California and New York. And she only wins by less than .1% of the popular vote.

liberals think they are smarter than everyone, trump winning released a wave of cognitive dissonance.
Instead of learning their lesson they are retreating into echo chambers, fantasy, and doubling down on the arrogance that people got tired of.

So, i look forward to trumps second term.

Millions of uncounted votes from liberal states, breh

I like the guy's music but I laugh when musicians try to play politician. Kek'd hard at Hillary bringing out Beyonce, Gaga, Jay Z and Chance the Rapper to pander to her audience because she can't relate on a human level.

And of course John Legend comes into a discussion with people educated in politics and starts spouting emotional rhetoric and talking over people.

>libs talking through tears & denial "it wasn't our fault... it wasn't our fault

Did you even watch the video you linked to OP?

Maher was basically saying that the dems establishment have pretty much written off working class white people as "your problems don't matter" and Trump swooped in and picked it up.

I don't get why they still push the racist card. Trump is not racist and has not said anything racist full stop. Prove me wrong if you can.

Also how did he let his guests get away with that kkk bs about them marching in NC (proven false days ago) and Trump supposidly not disovowing the endorsment (he did disavow, hell his son said the guy deserved a bullet)

>dumbass with the mustache says people will think twice about coming here for their education

Trump PROMOTES legal immigration. Why do all Dems try to spread this message of ALL IMMIGRANTS WILL SUFFER UNDER TRUMP

>Kek'd hard at Hillary bringing out Beyonce, Gaga, Jay Z and Chance the Rapper to pander to her audience because she can't relate on a human level.

And these morons have the gall to blame Trump being elected on "celebrity politics." No offense to Jon Voight, but he's not getting the kids out to vote.

My dad is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan, he flipped his shit when he saw Bruce shilling for Hilary. Not even because he is a Trump supporter, he's just "Bruce is better than that"

>Did you even watch the video you linked to OP?

No, he didnt

>maher says 'we need to stop treating white men like shit'
>chick says 'OH WOW WE'RE NOT CATERING TO WHITE MEN YOU LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY SAID THAT'
>mfw they never learn

But she got anecdotal evidence that people around her FEEL like they're in danger, so that means they're in danger, right?

Shhh.... people want to live in their smug right wing bubbles where everything they believe in were proven 110% correct and now the left wing movement has died and been buried forever because Trump is the messiah who will fix everything by appointing the same DC insiders that he promised to get rid off when he drained the swamp.

>Russia
>first world country

top kek

They won't rest until whites are 49% of the vote and we're permanently fucked.

Which one of your kids should die for Poland, user?