What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

Attached: 2012222221101.png (511x643, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ClcXj-za-M
youtube.com/watch?v=ePkLNVapPJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would definitely fuck you though, you're pretty cute

You have a very nice looking face.

Get a hobby. Stop wasting time on this sewage pit website, and read a book or something damn.

Attached: Bubbles-Sticker-With-Cat-From-Trailer-Park-Boys.jpg (800x706, 121K)

I don't see anything wrong with you baby girl

The only problem is that girls like you always go for guys that make you feel like shit so sorry to say this but you've done this to yourself but I'm sure I can make you feel better some time ;}

i like you, you are beautiful

Because you're a whore and a wannabe Cracky. What's her name again? Cierra or some shit?

So much cringe. Y’all know damn well OP is a neckbeard dude

I do not know rick, it seems fake

Hey OP do mind shutting the fuck up so that Sup Forums can stay perfect thank you and go fucking kill your self

Attached: FFD1782D-B947-44B6-B562-A4BF0654270D.jpg (750x744, 530K)

>The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...

>my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...

>my confidence, my manhood,

>manhood

Thus shit is fake she already posted another thread with same pic, time stamp or lying

Attached: 1505686288223.png (500x294, 12K)

>not knowing Eliza
holy fuck I never knew the newfag problem was this bad.

Man thot

you're cute

dw about /soc/

You're dehydrated as fuck and it's obv affecting your personality.

Stop smoking, stop drinking, stop drinking soda/e-drinks and just drink water for 2 weeks.

It's the instant cure for people like you

Cancer is best to be forgotten

maybe you shouldn't try to get validation on Sup Forums of all places and goto some REAL people... like put yourself at least higher than the fuckers here we are pathetic

tits or gtfo

Attached: IMG_1503.jpg (500x492, 38K)

You are probably bullshitting but in case you are not. You are very pretty, but I don't know why you would ask Sup Forums for anything. Most of the people here are autistic retards who get hard off making others feel like shit.

You are fucking beautiful

are you a girl or a boy

holy shit you are cute

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

why are the areas around her eyes so dark?

I'd recommend getting off the internet for a while pal.

Never trust a girl with two voices.

Here is her real voice
youtube.com/watch?v=7ClcXj-za-M

And here is the cute little baby voice she uses when she wants to manipulate her orbiters, complete with emotional toying, e.g. "You guys mean so much to me!"
youtube.com/watch?v=ePkLNVapPJQ

See the difference?

"When you meet anything that's going to be human and isn't yet, or used to be human once and isn't now, or ought to be human and isn't, you keep your eyes on it and feel for your hatchet."
-C.S. Lewis

Attached: ugly heroin whore.png (1299x892, 575K)

Post nudes faggot.

4 chan is not the place to get compliments. It is the cancer of the internet. If you want complaments make an instagram account and follow a bunch of people then post alot. Feel better OP.

ummm tits or GTFO