Hey /b. What’s the easiest way to make edibles? I was told once that by mixing regular peanut butter...

Hey /b. What’s the easiest way to make edibles? I was told once that by mixing regular peanut butter, with weed or vaped weed, would cause the thc to bond to the fat in the peanut butter. Any other methods?

Attached: 040BDBF6-C543-4C4F-9C6C-510B6BFF033C.jpg (1000x600, 193K)

you're a fucking idiot

Sometimes you wish you could just search things on some sort of shared database

put weed and milk in a blender and the fat int he milk will extract it. then use that and flour and mix it to make baking mix

OP is at least asking a question you autist.

What would they even call such a thing?

Take vaped weed and stir it with vaseline for 3 minutes then take an egg and pour its contents in the vaseline-vaped weed mixture, stir that for another 3 minutes and let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours and bam youve got your mother will die in her sleep tonight butter

Cook it few times with fat milk. Do brownies using mil. Done. Cunt.

who eats weed? just fucking smoke it like a normal human bean you twat

butter

>vaped weed

you can just eat vaped weed - its already decarboxylated. mix it with yogurt or apple sauce or something. if your weeds not vaped , grind it fine , put it on some tin foil in the oven @ 250F for 30m , then eat it.

some questions are kind of stupid and they deserve stupid answers.

It's called Google you fucking retard NEET

>bean

I do it on a water bath.
>set your stove on low
>fill a pot with water
>take a stick of butter or 150grams butter and place it in a bow that's what proof (glass bow) and and and ad 3-5grams of weed
>leave it to 2 hours the more the better
>light up a joint and go watch a movie
>after the move get 33grams of flower I think that's 1/4 coup but in a mixing bow
>add coco about 60-80 grams 1/2 cup
>add 200 grams sugar (don't know in cups)
>add da weedbuddaa
>stir until smooth
>I ad milk and baking soda to make it fluffy
>bake to 15-20 mins on 150C°
>done that should be 4 servings or more if you smoke every day 1/4 of dis will get you high af for 2 days
Plus this is fucking delicious

mix 1 gram of BHO into 1 ounce of coconut oil. place in small ceramic ramikin/bowl and put in oven at 250 fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until you stop seeing bubbles. The bubbles stopping is a clear sign that decarboxylation is done, as the bubbles are carbon molecules being stripped to make the THC bioavailable.

I like to put m my coconut oil in capsules, but you can mix it into anything. be careful as it can be strong as fuck

sorry instead of 1 ounce of coconut oil id say use 1.5 tablespoons

Yes that will work op
Do it, you wont regret it

hearty kek

jesus did you eat yourself retarded on weed or what. this reads like a trainwreck

Mix with cold butter using only a butterknife.

Eat it.

I do it on a water bath.
>set your stove on low
>fill a pot with water
>take a stick of butter or 150grams butter and place it in a bow that's what proof (glass bow) and and and ad 3-5grams of weed
>leave it to 2 hours the more the better
>light up a joint and go watch a movie
>after the move get 33grams of flower I think that's 1/4 coup but in a mixing bow
>add coco about 60-80 grams 1/2 cup
>add 200 grams sugar (don't know in cups)
>add da weedbuddaa
>stir until smooth
>I ad milk and baking soda to make it fluffy
>bake to 15-20 mins on 150C°
>done that should be 4 servings or more if you smoke every day 1/4 of dis will get you high af for 2 days
Plus this is fucking delicious

I'd call it something like netabank and I'd make some kind of "search engina" to find things within it. I'd call the engina Geeglefeist.

look life them edibles hittin'

Best to use coconut oil. High sat fat and solid at room temp. Also keeps longer than butter.
I prefer using hash or dabs for edibles too. Much easier that way to dose