Are these kino?

Are these kino?

Can someone post films that are kino

Other urls found in this thread:

mubi.com/lists/colors-of-the-brush-the-cinematography-collection
youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im looking for films that are visually amazing, with lots of colors and artsy shit

please help me gather a list

Knight of Cups

its there in the middle, but thats a good one

updated list

but i need more

updated again with EWS,

more kino

Tokyo Drifter
The Assassin

zzzzzzzzz
mubi.com/lists/colors-of-the-brush-the-cinematography-collection

but some of those are in black and white, i only want color films please

reddit the image

how

btw not reddit at all, reddit films are like gardians of the galaxy or the lego movie or the female ghostbusters, i have good taste

>Neon Demon
No.
>Jesse James
Yes.
>Spring Breakers
Yes.
>Enter the Void
Parts of it
>Knight of Cups
Yes
>Samsara
No.
>BBR
No.
>Fountain
Absolutely not.
>Bling Ring
No.

do you even know what kino is?

I know what a good movie is and isn't, which is more than I can say for you according to picrelated

im making a list for a certain type of film and you judge my whole perspective and history with films? why dont you go fuck yourself, i have way beter taste than you could ever hope. to you film is a commodity, i actually enjoy the art

>actually enjoys the art
>lists Neon Demon, The Fountain, and Beyond the Black fucking Rainbow

you have the most millenial opinion of what constitutes film quality I can't even begin to laugh. Not to mention every single one is one of Sup Forums's memekinos. Get some actual taste of your own

>you have the most millenial opinion of what constitutes film quality I can't even begin to laugh.
all of those films are beautiful and photographed to sher excellence, i personally enjoy it, and youre saying i must have awful taste in film? youre a shill

nah, I've just actually spent time with the medium outside of what Sup Forums tells me to watch. Here's a hint so that you don't delve even further into film degeneracy: supersaturated visuals and polarizers don't necessarily constitute good cinematography. It's like candy that rots your brain, looks pretty but is ultimately bereft of meaning

>nah, I've just actually spent time with the medium outside of what Sup Forums tells me to watch.

what the fuck are you talking about, tv told me to watch NONE of those films apart from maybe the fall, and i enjoyed all of them on my own for my own reasons

yes, i know its candy, thats why im making a list about it its the kind of film i enjoy for partocular reasons and also i like to watch when im high

Here is that old "kino" pic. I personally disagree with everything except Spring breakers, OGF, enter the void, and i'd swap ToL for TTW.

dammit i knew i forgot some good ones, like speed racer, inherent vice and sucker punch, although i would choose the batman v superman film over sucker punch because kino

thanks

>appreciates the artform
>watches film under the influence of muh 420 smokeweedeveryday

yeah you sure respect film, faggot. Do you think Lynch and Carax would be proud to know that you think that their films deserve to be watched with weedgoggles?

I really don't get the 'Aronofsky is good' meme

neon demon is artistic

you just have no taste

shadilay

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc

neon demon is Refn's first movie in his last like, 5 releases, that I don't like. So no I don't agree. But I would be willing to concede that one. The Fountain and BtBB are inexcusable though, one is empty sentimentalism mixed with the most superficial interpretation of eastern thought ever to reach western cinema, and the other is pure formalist wankery bereft of any content or meaning. Literal eye candy

I agree with this post. I did enjoy Neon Demon, but I don't know if I'd call it good. The rest I agree with

wish I was there

Inherent Vice is so good, doesn't necessarily fit the theme of aesthetic or visual-oriented films, but it certainly is quality

im saying i like to watch them when im high, not i cant watch them without being high

are you seriously telling me lynch is unaware how much eraserhead is one of the most 'druggie' films ever made? especially during the 70s growing up around trip films like the holy mountain or 2001? give me a break i totally respect the art

i haven't seen the fountain-- the premise sounded ludicrous and unwatchable. i liked pi but not arronofsky in general.

i don't even know what btbb is

lynch isn't a >dude lets's open the doors to perception

lynch is an artist

are you trying to implying theres nothing artistic or of that nature in opening your perception?? do you know anything about art?

i'm not implying: drugs are a meme. and counterculture is degenerate.

faggot

cuck

i wasnt talking about drugs just opening your perception in general, dont be such a tool. drugs are fun, art is fun

art isn't fun. art is serious.

Any ching ching cartoon belongs in the flick category. Grow some balls, nu-male motherfucker.

Cry more

everything by Refn
artsy partsy with no substance

yes: a fucking annoying meme you autists yell on everything with pretty shots and slow pacing