I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it...

I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it, i mean it's pretty weird after all. would love to hear what you guys think of her though, like what you'd want to do with her or where you'd want to cum. She swallows and does do anal.

We wonen in belgie dus ook beetje Belgie/Nederdraad

Attached: IMG728.jpg (960x957, 111K)

Attached: IMAG222.jpg (540x960, 72K)

Attached: IMG112.jpg (378x821, 28K)

Attached: IMG235.jpg (540x960, 45K)

Attached: IMG533.jpg (1374x1494, 643K)

Attached: IMAG223.jpg (480x640, 25K)

Attached: IMG821.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

bump

Attached: IMG776.jpg (960x957, 116K)

Heb je meer foto's?

Tuurlijk, maar er lijkt niet veel intresse te zijn. kblijf niet posten zonder reacties etc. anders heb ik er ook niks aan.

Attached: IMG109.jpg (436x436, 16K)

Do you have kik or an e-mail? Would love to chat with you about this.

What's her name ?

I'd definitely fuck her. She can swallow my cum all night.

ze is geil. Weet ze dat je dit deelt?

I’d have her lick my cock first. Hot sluts like her need to be put in their place.

Then I’d start pounding her doggy style till she starts squeaking.

Wrong post buddy.

What kinda talk ? I am kinda paranoid about posting my email here, don't have a throw away.

I won't give our names or locations away in public.

glad to hear that.

Nee, dat weet ze niet, khoop om het haar eens voor te stellen en haar echt eens zien geneukt worden door een ander.

you'd want to degrade her a bit first ? what is it about her that makes you want to do that

Attached: IMG221.jpg (973x702, 367K)

I am also interested in the concept. Would love to talk about it and maybe exchange thoughts and wwyds. If you are interested drop a mail at [email protected]

got pics of ass/hole?

First name I mean. It's to name my folder

Contact me at [email protected]

I'll keep it in mind, though mostly looking for some good comments here, i can send some i don't here if the comments are good though.

i do but i'm keeping most nudes for hot wwyd's etc.

i can tell you it starts with a J

to discuss pics etc ? or ?

Attached: IMG111.jpg (540x960, 73K)

>what is it about her that makes you want to do that
Her tattoos. Her piercings. That almost detached look she has in her photos.

All of these make me want to break through that facade and fuck her like the hot slut she is.

sure. go ahead. Would love to talk about it and trade some good comments per mail. Hit me up if you feel like it. Looking forward

We need a picture of her with cum on her face

Oddly enough it's kinda hotter the less the guy seems to care about her, and she just accepting it anyway. Like it took me a while to convince her to do anal though she is pretty easy now but it would be really hot if she let a random stranger do it just like that.

Might also be hot to just get her in a position where she might have to put out or so drunk she's really easy for other guys.

Attached: IMG543.jpg (673x887, 258K)

I want to fuck her.
I want to make her clean her juices off me after I’m done using her.
I want to fuck her.
[email protected]

I'd fuck her in the ass and then face fuck her until she gagged on my dick

What would you want to do with her, where do you want to cum ?

Attached: IMG51.jpg (720x1280, 145K)

Would love to use her holes. I know exactly how you feel. Been training my girl for that use too. Although always end up thinking about if it would hurt more than be arousing

Looking for same thing, been together since we was young only slept with me 6" cock , looking for her to be drunk then try another cock preferably bigger

Attached: IMG_5731.jpg (720x960, 128K)

Hoping to get more hot comments so i can drop more nudes. Keeping most because when i gave all the good stuff immediatly in the past people just fapped and didn't bother commenting anymore

Attached: IMG 533.png (717x412, 582K)

You’ve got her already trained for anal. Of course I’d fuck her till my seed was spilling out of her.
Then as she was cleaning up her mess I’d fuck her mouth and finish all over her tits.
I like the idea of using her with other people.

You like the idea of other dicks satisfying her way more than you ever could?

Is she an obedient little slut? Will she follow my orders when I tell her to spread her legs?
Of course she will.
When she sees my cock the only thing left on her mind will be pure animalistic desire.

Love it.

Yeah, definitely. though it's also hot if the guy just wants to use her to get off and doesn't care much about her getting or. though i imagine she would like getting off.

Would love to see her with a guy that's at least a decent bit bigger than i am.

Attached: IMG717.jpg (929x960, 96K)

She's kinda shy so that's why wants to be really drunk

If you love it then hit me up at [email protected]

She’s shy, huh?
How do you feel about someone turning her into a sex slave?
No need to be anxious or worried about miscommunication.
Just me training her to be an obedient little slut. Working her mouth and her holes so that she’s ready to service you at any time?

I’d love to have her suck on my dick while someone took pictures of her.
Maybe I’d let her keep the mask on so she can show the world how much she loves worshipping cock.

Attached: IMG542.jpg (793x920, 132K)

You can watch her get fucked without being a cuck. Convince her to make a sex tape with you and then boom, you can watch her get fucked and you’ll avoid a lifetime of ridicule and self-loathing :)

Go ahead and suggest it to her user, I think your chances are good. Based on the type/amount of tattoos she has and the fact that she's dating you it seems like she's already used to making poor life decisions.

Attached: 1512421877890.jpg (960x1280, 289K)

I know that there are risks involved but I've had this fantasy for years now. I just can't get rid of it.

Forgot to mention the piercings. Those are trash too.

Attached: 1488040690544.jpg (800x600, 147K)

OP, reach me out at [email protected]

What’s the bigger fantasy? Getting her drunk and letting someone fuck her? Having a bunch of dudes use and fill her holes and she can’t yelp so all she does is moan over the cock in her mouth?
Do you want to watch? Be a part? Only get updates via text?

been following your threads for years

would happily fuck your little slut

She’s obviously needs more dick in her.

I might after this thread. it's easier to just read comments here.

I'd honestly like it best if it was just 1 or maybe 2 guys tops.

Out of the fantasies the one where she either she either has to put out to get out of a situation or i get so her drunk she lets any random guy use her would be the hottest ones. I wouldn't want her black out drunk just pretty far gone so she isn't too inhibited. I'd love to see a guy coming on to her and him slowly getting her to allow him to do more, a few touches here and there, then maybe more intimate. thne eventually just bending her over or something. Seeing her doubt, maybe even look at me but letting it happen regardless.

I would like to see it happen most of all but could be really hot to if it happens that unexpected so the guy can only send me some pictures or short videos.

How would you have your way with her ?

Attached: DCIM1290.jpg (1186x1285, 393K)

I’d love to have sex with her. Quick question though.
How’d you take this picture?
Did you tell her that it’d only be for you or did you tell her that she’d be making all our dicks hard?

Male prostitute here, I pretty much fuck exclusively attached/married women, some want the duck fantasy but it just sounds way too fucked up to do it, I don't need some weird guy watching my dick

How would you have your way with her, where would you want to cum ?

And no she has no idea that i've posted this here. She thinks it's just for me.

Attached: IMG540.jpg (960x946, 46K)

That’s hot. Meeting in a club or a bar and then slowly convincing her to move into the back room. When I’m feeling her up she gives you a look, but she’s too drunk to focus on it and goes back to basking in my attention. When I pull her shirt down she gives an excited yelp but doesn’t pull away as I continue exploring her body as you watch. She’s wet and ready so I pull her panties off and push her over a table as I push myself inside her. She meets your eye for a split second before I start pounding away at her. She begins to moan low and needy and I have you run interference at the front. By the time you come back she’s dripping seed out her ass and is sucking on me furiously.

That's really hot. I love the idea of her letting some stranger just fuck her up the ass in a place like that. especially if she had no idea i was ok with it yet. would you switch to her ass quickly ? or even start there ?

This for your efforts. i did edit it a bit so if any friends of her see the nude reposted they don't recognize her tats

Attached: DCIM0216edit.jpg (960x1280, 613K)

Don't do it o.p. I have shared my wife but we are Rock solid going on 12 years together. If you aren't completely in sync and in agreement about your relation, don't even ponder on this big boy fetish.

I haven't told her i wanted this so bad and i'm not sure i will though i genuinely hope to do it at least once.

Well that depends. I’d play with her ass to see what she’d do. If she moans low and throaty or yelps and doesn’t stop me I’d fuck her ass immediately. If she doesn’t then I’d work her ass as I’m fucking her then switch as soon as I could.
Do you have more pictures of her ass?

Maybe work some things in over time.
Tell her that some people on a forum saw some pictures of her and that they think she’s gorgeous.
No need to jump in the deep end immediately.

Good. Because I am not sure if you are aware or not, but your gf is hotter than 80 % of sluts i.e. she's an 8/10. Don't try to lure her to big cocks or six packs thinking she won't be swayed. She may very well be, and you will be stuck tugging that six inch deal we call a cock.

Following up on some of this.
When you go out get her to dress a little sluttier each time. Maybe after a bit tell her you like showing her off. And that it drives you wild seeing other guys ogling her.

I’d love to see her sucking dick

I might try that.

Oh no i know she's hot. I'm lucky as fuck to be with her. i know there's a risk involved but the idea of seeing her bent over and take a huge cock... It just gets me rock hard, it has for years.

That's not the worst idea, in any case less likely of her to think i'm weird by just starting like that

Attached: IMG541.jpg (621x923, 131K)

I want to cum all over her face and tattoos

Op you queer fag
You're lying ofc
but regardless. cucking your whatever, will ruin your life.
You have been warned. Do as you please.

I want to see her nude really badly

She looks like she craves dick

Do you always like to do that ? Or is it something about her ?

What a hot slut!

What would you guys want to do with her, and where would you cum ? She swallows and does do anal.

Attached: IMG810.jpg (480x480, 18K)

I’d love to stuff my dick in her mouth and watch her eyes water

Those tits look made for fucking

It’s something special about her c her face just looks perfect for it. And I do kind of like cumming on someone’s tattoos, so they always associate the two things.

Seconding. She looks like she’d love it.
Lapping up what cum she can reach so none of it goes to waste.

Why do you think he’s lying?

I bet she’d love servicing multiple cocks, a group of three guys around her all hard and her on her knees

I'd definitely love to see her with someone else's load on her face.

I'd rather have her starts with 1 guy at a time. kinda feel more intimate somehow.

shes already fucking other men, op

daar zou ik wel een kunstje of 6 op kunnen

Van alle opties wat zou je het liefst willen doen ? en waar zou je je zaad kwijt willen ?

Attached: IMAG729.jpg (714x960, 52K)

Well this is an easy fix.
Invite me over, get her drunk, then I’ll fuck her.

You think you could get that far if i didn't tell her in advance ?

Yep!

How would you go about it ? where would you want to cum etc?

May i ask how old she is?

I want to pull her into a bathroom stall at the mall and have my way with her, using her to get myself off. Then I want her to go back to you and tell you she let a guy fuck her and show you my cum dripping from her pussy into her panties.

we're both in our early 20's. won't get too specific.

i absolutely love that.

Attached: IMG230.jpg (540x960, 52K)

I can last a long time while a woman sucks my cock. I would have her 69'ing me, sucking my dick for at least an hour solid, while I eat her butthole and taint the entire time. Should would swallow my load as I tongue fuck her into an orgasm. OP would jack off in the corner watching.

I’d bring it up while messing around one day. That's how I did with my wife and she was super into the idea. It took another 10 years or so to actually follow through! Haha but we eventually did and it is awesome! Worth the wait! ;)

I'd fucking love to bang your girl. You could even have my gf in exchange for a night.

Attached: IMG-20180303-WA0009.jpg (720x1280, 128K)

What a beauty

Thanks mate. If you're OP - I like yours, too.

OP here, i'm not really looking to fuck a different girl myself but your girl does look cute. i'm sure plenty of guys have their eye on her

Well that all depends on you man!
When I do stuff like this I like to work with the couple a little. If your looking to me for ideas I can give you some based on what you’ve said so far.

I get invited over as your overly affectionate foreign friend. You tell her I’m coming over and to accept what I do as normal. I arrive and we start up a little party, just the three of us at your place. I touch her, not overtly but lingering things here and there. A hand on the knee et cetra.
Eventually when she’s good and drunk you and I go in to the kitchen. We start talking and maybe even arguing a bit. When she asks what’s wrong you tell her that you owe me a lot of money and that I’m not waiting any longer. I look at her and I start to grin. I tell you that I’ll consider the debt paid if I can have her.
You tell her it’ll be just a little heavy petting and she agrees to get me off your backs. I take her and sit her on my lap. She’s squirming a little so I kiss her deep to distract her. My hands are now roaming her body slowly pulling her clothes off. I pull her shirt free and she gets skittish but you tell her “Just a little more.” I play with her tits rolling the nipples between my fingers sucking on them a little. Then as her breathing starts to get heavy and her face starts to redden I pull my cock out. Again she gets worried but you tell her “Just a little more.” Now she’s sucking on my cock, slowly at first but gradually growing faster. I start to thrust into her mouth as she starts to gag seed overflowing from her mouth.

TBC

Not OP. Just a guy who likes your girl

Shes lovely. Iw anther. To get on her knees
.i want to see my wife do the same tho.

Attached: 1509763081361.png (720x1280, 566K)

That's really hot. Have something for your effort.
Wouldn't be the worst way, may not even need the money thing. Depending from where you're from cultures are veeery different aren't they ? some see women quite differently than us.

Attached: IMAG635.jpg (2048x1536, 61K)

Is it just the light or are her tits massive?

Could you show more of her?