Dubs picks what i say thread for tinder

dubs picks what i say thread for tinder

Attached: 646C2E98-E53A-4D6B-B09C-CCB6DA070616.png (1125x2436, 337K)

Show me the full tiddy

Are black people niggers?

r u STinKy?! >:^P im ritard hehe ,,.,, i luv u!! LUVLUV LUVLUVLUV eyeloveu sTiNki >.^>>.^*#### p LOL IM RATARDED :):):):):):):):):):) happenis level = over 9000 $$$$

Attached: 0BAFB7B1-CF65-4C29-84DE-F27E109EE1FA.png (1125x2436, 699K)

mmm Yes Yes. gimme tiddi tiddi tooti tatata Immm RETAAAAAAAAARD ededed hehehehehe
i want 2 fukk u soOoOoO haaaaaaard~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Maybe try not being a cunt.

I’m going to cum inside all of your pet animals

Aaaand thread died

Our C:\ and USB disks contain secrets, accounts, and spreadsheet data, super CIA Yahoo Microsoft Defender weirdos patch over all the punk hacker C++ codes then they use the stolen code to scan our disk, there is no OFF, and they delete my .com file virus collection every time i put my USB in, and auto update my PC to crash, then they suck my brain for valuable information, they desire to murder me and laugh with all my stuff in my bedroom, these last 100 years to robbed loads of tombs, now they want me to give my 100000 hours day night hard work as an easy to get zip.

Hey, I think you’re pretty cute

op here, u ppl need to be more creatiuve lmao ima go to a diff girl now

Roll for this

you fucking slut

This is sick. What a degenerate.
Rolling

if i did graduate college i would be FBI, school didn't work, so when Chris Reed got paralized Lex Luther smiled, and i started a huge gun pointing everyone into a massive stem cell research project, i was a 101% scientist, not wanting any deth, no sickness, no criminally insane dream police, only Ozzy, all time to write text, it started in 1997 making software, always chatting, after the 9/11 attack it was a huge loss for me, it was an everyday race to find out how to quit bad habits, my best friend was always a big monster God, i was all virtues, a cool psychadellic alligator, knowing my guardian was 1000 years ahead in what i was doing, art, science, math, that i couldn't do in school my brain was rotting meatballs and eggs always on wrong math problems with no kids like me, after i was attacked by wicked hotdog burger warlocks and witches too many times, designing ways for a holy good peaceful world where it's all a cartoon video game, never wasting time, till this day, my project was a success like a triangle growing more and more in creative science philosophy, and i was hard on my followers, to not be stupid not waste chances always do best and be a prized player in the stem cell research.

Rollerino

Roll

Rol-a-dub

Really faggot?

Nice

That was me again. Double nigger nice.

Say this >Nice

thats just a blank message lmao

The FBI s trying to kill my guardian monster so they can come dissect my living body guts, and God sent me on top of a mountain i climbed all the way up expecting a sacred ritual then there was a cheese ball, i accidentally was pushed and i eaten it, and God showed the video of me to the world, then i told EVERYBODY to transform my copper coin to gold OR i will smash their your teeth, and you may not expect it is common to rob and kill, my worst enemies are boys and girls because there is a sexy tramp and a boy clinging to me, the FBI makes this big laugh as all they do is fuck with our life crime rate never changes, they think i am rude because i have a SKISM 666 tattoo on me, WHY because tonight is never my big get rich night because humans *should* be extinct from disturbing the balance, and Zeus has the right to push me into an ambulance needing surgery, but he don't pay me for murdering me near, he pays the surgeon, and WTF do we use PC's for to make a virus when someday we wont have easy access to AC power, the CIA jokes last laugh on my tombstone i had a chance and shot at employment, when Microsoft is deathly against my earning money because i will "fink"

I refuse to read all this autism

H-hi there. :3 *hides behing bush and waits for your reply* XDDD

Nice

Roll

Wow
Rolling

OP deliver

How many children do you have?

ALL of my coins go to chemical experiments, weather it be on society, the world, the body, i have ways to mass produce very valuable pretty much priceless amounts of money, this is a cold hearted cruel sick jealous time when they do my job when my job does it best, when they do it the dissect things and abuse unnecessarily, my master plan master key is known, i made a map, now i can't distinguish the wicked from the holy, or the jailbirds from life term immates, repairing my damaged brain when the damage is also part of the outside world. My experiments now are to easily simply make AC power, send text from a PC to a homebrew circuit, and physical routines to walk for 20 miles and not shit, be a fantasy traveler, explore the world, make small rooks in the mud, in a big war when they make FreeDOS kernels not support EXE headers, like the witch that works at google does, when they make crippled computers and cripple kernels then that is their choice, they live with..

same thing happened to ME!!!!
holy shit, what r dem odds?!

Attached: 1d287j75438569841.jpg (407x600, 63K)

Winrar!!!!

Kek delicately OP

Fucking get thread?
This is a Holy thread

double winroar

Kek

omg trippled down wtffff

Deliver

Roll for this

that is fucked. did she even reply?

Rollerball

You ever dip fries on your used up napkin?

>H-hi there. :3 *hides behing bush and waits for your reply* XDDD
na she hasnt

TOP KEK
Deliver

WTF this get thread!!!!!

Why dont you invite me to your house so i can rape you, after im done with you, the next in line is going to be your mother, ill tie up your dad and rape her while he watches as you lay in the floor craving my cock

Roll for abuse

>rape is good

Checked

Check em!
OP dead?

Winrar

???

Rolling

OP is a faggot

Yeah op is the king of faggotry aint delivering, what a pussy ass nigger

op here just got laid pic related

Attached: PicsArt_03-08-09.41.52.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

Deliver this shit op

wheres op

>I would suck a nigger's dick just to have a chance at sniffing a pair of panties you wet yourself in two years ago

Attached: 1489271305297.jpg (718x960, 134K)

i bet you have tasty farts

You're beautiful. Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me I have lupus