THINGS LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE:

THINGS LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE:

1) The government is becoming more oppressive, overreaching, and dangerous. Police forces are being heavily militarized. We should surrender all of our weapons to them immediately!

2) Islam is a religion of peace.

3) Marijuana cures cancer and basically everything else.

4) Hillary would have done more for the middle class than Trump is doing.

5) Our educational system and world ranking is shameful, we spend more on war than on education. Our kids should protest guns and war by not going to school!

6) Muh science. Need proof to believe things. But genitalia doesn’t define gender and “I can be a girl today if I feel like it” hurr durr

Attached: LiberalLogic.jpg (564x409, 41K)

2/10 b8. Sry m8, it's not lookin gr8.

Moscow calling

Fuck northern Idaho

Bad B8, man, but I am genuinely curious on what you plan on doing about fighting the government, as you imply on your first point.

Are you for an armed revolution against the government? Cause if you are, you should be all for people who kill cops, right? If not, what exactly do you even mean by that? I'd like to hear how a plan like that would go.

These liberal vs conservative threads are a divide and conquer tactic used by online shills (some foreign, most domestic) and ignorant trolls to keep us divided and fighting among ourselves while they run off with all the fucking money.

Things retarded conservatives think liberals believe.

bait, but i'll bite.
1) The government is doing what they should do. police forces are just where they need to be.
2) You haven't looked at the statistics, have you?
3) Marijuana is fine, as long as people continue to use it safely. I'm all for it.
4) they were both shitty candidates. Hillary was too polarizing, and trump (keep in mind this next part is my opinion) was too focused on trying to degrade other candidates than strengthening his own campaign.
5) the education system just needs some re-working, and it would be fine. I don't feel as if it should be funded more, only about the same. Guns are fine, as long as they are in the right hands, and sometimes war needs to be fought. it happens. is war necessarily a good thing? No, but we can learn from our mistakes.
6) If there is no proof in something, then why believe in it? I could say that there is a gerbil in your fucking computer. There is no evidence, so there is no reason to believe in it. Genitalia also does define gender. dik=male vagine=female and there is no reason to defy biology because we want to.

extra proof to number 2.

Attached: file-Rjdk0Aki1X.png (1000x726, 259K)

Please.

Tell us liberals more about how we think.

does anyone else here like pussy?

Attached: 0jpZKSa.jpg (1280x960, 295K)

Attached: 0NYwvTJ.jpg (2992x4000, 1.12M)

Attached: 0ekU0zG.jpg (620x412, 29K)

Attached: 0IimWyU.jpg (2260x1482, 406K)

Attached: 1411452699875.jpg (480x640, 74K)

And oysters!

why this thread?

Liberals defending oppressive ideology that is Islam proves they are idiots.
Muslims never defend liberals in their own muslim countries.

I wonder what ever happened to OP. He was so edgy.

They’re OPs mom

why didn't you post a fucking trap then

Probably ShareBlue niggers, same folks who spam Trump threads. Niggers got kicked off Reddit, and now we have to deal with them.

Attached: 1519998667222.gif (376x280, 382K)

liberally kek'd

if srs, rly bad bate