I know americucks are a little slow, but when will they finally realize that he is just a conman

I know americucks are a little slow, but when will they finally realize that he is just a conman.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_university_affiliation#Yale_University
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-university-bill-clinton-bagged-16-46-million-from-for-profit-college-as-state-dept-funneled-55-million-back/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im voting for him because it would be fucking funny watching liberals explode into rage particles.

Not until you Mooselimbs get nuked.

said the inbred shitskin

I want you to vote for him because it would be funny watching your country implode.

so much this tbqh fampai. whoever politician you vote for america will be cucked anyway since it is controlled by kikes and the president is just a puppet, so why not have a laugh while doing it?

>that he is just a conman.

Yea, thats why he is trying to become the CEO of the US, a nation that has billions of debt...
How much of this debt will he try to move into his own pockets?

Liberals getting more stupid each day....

We're all in agreement.

>will they finally realize that he is just a conman?
No, we're all doomed

salty Britcuck

It's ironic because your country explodes every day

Thruth

We are fighting for survival

really makes you think....

Name one university in Pakistan that is better than Trump University.

>Protip: You can't.

The real con is anyone who paid $150,000 / yr for Yale.

survival from what? your own greed and selfishness?

Sounds like some sour grapes. Don't worry he's not going to ban all Muslims forever, just until we figure out what's going on. After that, you'll be able to come over... legally.

We are quickly becoming the new jews. Kicked out of our own countries

according to the US, pakistan has the second worst education standard in the world.
so the best argument you can make is comparing it to the worst?

"oh yeah... Yale is scamming people".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_university_affiliation#Yale_University

>figure out what's going on
I swear to allah... that's the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard coming out of a presentational candidate's mouth.

>Kicked out of our own countries

Never gonna happen, you have to stay and pay with you taxes for the imported scum. Work stupid goyim!

>Kicked out of our own countries
when the fuck did that happened?
name one time a white guy got kicked out of a country.

It's not going to be government mandated. It's called white flight. Eventually there will be somewhere to go, or we will take it by force.

Well, why don't you explain what's going on, if it's so obvious? Help us figure it out as soon as possible so we can let all those Muslims in again.

South Africa

Rhodesia, after turning it into the bread basket of Africa

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-university-bill-clinton-bagged-16-46-million-from-for-profit-college-as-state-dept-funneled-55-million-back/

that sentence literary makes no scene.
its like if I enter a room and just say "what is going on?"
THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON YOU FAGGOTS.

That's something a Muslim would say

Haven't you heard "bing bong"?

8.4% White

D O N T H E C O N

Your median IQ is in the mid 80s, you're the last country to call another one slow.

yeah that one is not me favourite.
my favourite is: 'I Know Words, I Have The Best Words'.
how is this guy not laughed out everywhere he goes.

I thought trump loved the poorly educated.
Isn't that his entire fan base?

No more H1B jobs for you, don't be grumpy, take a poo in the loo

>loses the argument
>starts shitposting
get the fuck outta here

He said he loves the educated too. Why cherry pick? Sounds like you must have a weak argument.

>the jews plant Trump to ensure Hillary victory
>americans actually vote him as potus

>Trump
>conman

Since when did Shill4Hill faggots use Pakistani proxies? Is it because it's Ramadan?

What's it like fucking your cousin?

What's wrong with the UK's flag??? Mods?

>thinking anyone could have had "a plan" to make Trump win the nomination
Jesus, user..

>I want you to vote for him because it would be funny watching your country implode.

That's going to happen no matter what.

But here's the thing.
If Trump gets elected, one of two things happens.

A) He surprises us all and actually does a good job.
B) Fucks up royally and gets impeached in the first 6 months.

But if Hillary wins?
She'll be there for a full 8 years, and she WILL fuck up.
And there will be no impeachment for Hillary.
She could anally rape a 12 year old girl on national television with a razor studded strap-on and it would be lauded as the most progressive thing a president has ever done.

Trump has the potential to be bad.
But Hillary? That bitch would be our nation committing suicide.

feel the same way about UK politics.

>muh brexit

It will help in a few small ways, but the damage has been done re: mass immigration and cultural disintegration.

Another 5-10 years and there will be a real Brexit when any brit with common sense and a few pounds in the bank account flees the sinking ship. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they attempt to stop people leaving or impose financial penalties for doing so.

lol, butthurt [this comment has been removed under article 3.5 of the European Directive against online hate speech]

so much butthurt.

No i said to make hillary win.

>But Hillary? That bitch would be our nation committing suicide.

And why is that exactly? She's far more qualified and mentally stable than Drumpf.

Trump's fuckup: starts WW3
Hilary's fuckup: nothing gets done and the government gets shut down.

One is slightly worst then the other buddy.

Also there is a 3rd guy you are forgetting about.

....which would require he win the republican nomination.

Follow yet?

Fuck off Muslim.

Everyone fucking hates you. Everyone.

Every religion. Every sane person.

Please fuck off, you're literally the vermin destroying any chance of world peace.

he is the most hated candidate in US history.
if trump wasn't running, she would be the most hated one.
running against a guy who is more hated then you are, helps her chances.
THIS IS WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY YOU DENCE MOTHERFUCKER.

It doesnt count as winning anything. You just say the most retarded opinions possible and republicucks vote you.

>he is the most hated candidate in US history.
ok, but he got the most primary votes in history as well. I think what you mean to say is the country is extremely divided.

Back to your idea that him running is to ensure Hillary. Again, no one could have planned for him to become the nominee. Your idea doesn't hold any water.

Next?

You should love con artists. Your mother conned your father into thinking you shouldn't be aborted.

based finland.
don't get to see many based posters form your corner of the world.

Underrated.

>Drumpf
got eem XXXDDDDDD