Can only men be bashed all over social media for being perverts?

Can only men be bashed all over social media for being perverts?

What do you expect? Men are PIGS. Women are so much nicer people.

Yes, the endgoal is that there are no more white men left in music, and if they are the requirement is that they look and act like Will Toledo

can't tell if trolling or retarded...

Women are walking holes
Don't blame men for treating them that way

i've suspected this.
Straight White Men are a massive threat, I guess.

I've known so many women who were depraved, shameless whores. Is that ok?
Double standard.

Anybody capable of standing their ground is a threat.
It just makes sense. Pop punk scene needs to act all "fraternal" because nobody with a working set of ears would mistake anything they do for talent. I, for one, am overjoyed that these people are being exposed for being in it for the 16-y/o pussy and nothing more.

This shit is bigger than "male dominance" and I implore people to distrust those who are trying to make this about themselves.

Women start wars now?

Men are walking dicks/money banks/abusers. Don't blame women for treating them that way. And thanks for proving my point.

>Women start wars now?
Women start every war. Every king has a queen who whispers to him every night. You're retarded and don't understand people if you don't think this is a factor.

>Women start wars now?
yes
fucking eve ate the apple from the devil. god told us women start shit and men have to clean it up

Have you been on social media lately?
Women are starting every war they can possibly imagine.

FACT: Almost all serious crimes are committed by men. Women are absolutely nicer than men on a whole. Not saying women are nice, just niceR

>Don't blame women for treating them that way. And thanks for proving my point.
women birth men
women are the reason why men are like this idiot.

More like men and the whispering voices in their psychotic heads. You're literally mentally sick and refuse to get any help because you're born evil.

FACT: Women get away with it more.

But I get it. You're one of those people who ignores facts when it dismantles your argument.

Revenge.

>ou're literally mentally sick and refuse to get any help because you're born evil.
get help from who?

And men impregnate/rape women with their defective sperm!

Post nose or tits.

>And men impregnate/rape women with their defective sperm!
that not what your mom was saying last buddy :)

>unable to prove a point
>deflects burden back into the other person instead
Typical woman. You have two arguments: the "no you" and the insulting of my character, mostly my virginity status. Why don't you tell me why women aren't just living NPC's who would be better off not even attempting to rub two of their vapid brain cells together to come up with an independent thought?

Women do get away with it more, but even accounting that women still commit far, far less murder, arson, rape, kidnapping, mugging, etc. You're dumb if you don't think that's true. Women mostly shoplift and shit like that.

According what? "Biased" crime statistics?

You don't even know what you believe, much less who you're believing.

You can't impregnate someone if your sperm is "defective." Just fyi

all sperm is defective was the implication became sperm makes men

huh?

Your "us vs them" mentality will literally get you nowhere.
Have you seen a matriarchal society? Hint: they live in grass huts.
You're bitter and yet somehow expect men to uphold society for you while you waste your life as an "activist" on social media.

Necrophile lmao

Typical man, you just abuse and abuse. It's all you're good at.

Sociopathic men aren't defective? Aren't born? Men need to be watched all their lives, it's why there's so many cameras everywhere.

>"Biased" crime statistics?
More like every single crime statistic since crime statistics became a thing. Find me one study that doesn't say men commit more crime than women.

I see...
Sorry for before, I didn't realize you were just insane.

All you're needed for is your cum.

yikes

sad 2 see other men coming on Sup Forums hatin their own gender. try getting a sex change or something.

It's not abuse it's having an argument
No wonder men lose so many divorce cases. "Oh we got into an argument and me a weak fragile woman got emotionally frightened and that's abuse lock him up"
Why don't you try making some sense every now and then and people wouldn't feel the need to treat you like an idiot

Find me a crime statistic that doesn't say black men commit more crime than white men. Aren't those the same statistics? How does that make you feel?

Men commit more crime, but men also do more hardwork, like building buildings, and running for public office, and everything that keeps society alive.
Do you even realize how important electricians, plumbers, carpenters, or general maintenance workers are?
Women choose to not become these things because they don't want to get their fingernails dirty. Men own society and that will never change because men are biologically a thousand times stronger than women.

this
still don't see feminists trying to whine how 99% of grass cutters are all males

Are you coming on to me?
Flattered, darling, but not interested.

Not them, but using ad hominem isn't arguing.
Black men do commit more crimes, but that's for different socioeconomic reasons. Unlike black dudes, white dudes don't murder because they have terrible, impoverished childhoods, they just murder because they are psychotic dicks.

Only thing men can do nowadays is calmly speak their disposition, meanwhile the woman can be a brick-wall of slobbering screams and slashing nails. Men are losers by genetics, either they sit and take the tantrum/give in, or they stand up for themselves and get taken away by TOP MEN.

LOL wow...
You literally just said blacks murdering is more justified than whites murdering.
Look in the mirror. You'll see the psychopath you fear.

There are no poor white people? Then what the fuck are Bulgarians? Black men kill other black men because they're mad about their childhoods?

You sound like a fucking racist.

"Physical" work doesn't equal "hard" work. Women are much more likely to be teachers, nurses, psychologists. The work women do is every bit as important as the work men do.

yikes

> The work women do is every bit as important as the work men do.
hey hunny. mind telling me how any of those jobs would work if nobody built the buildings?

This board is full of nu-males being serious about their shit since 2014

Physical work is very hard work. Or have you not done it? I've worked in maintenance, and let me tell you, I never had energy for anything else.

But I agree that women are just as important for society as men. We have different roles, but we indeed need each other.

So calm down already.

also you're using a website made by a white male....
and using the internet made by a white male
and using a pc or phone made by other white males

I can't believe so many anons are falling for such shit-tier bait.

this.

The woman's job SHOULD be caretaker. We didn't evolve from the tribal stages by letting women focus on more than raising strong children.

Granted, NEETs exist on either side of gender, so if they're not part of a family in need of support, then help support the community. That being said, the men of a tribe have always been the hunters/warriors, the women have always been the caretakers. That's our biology, and that's what makes strong communities

>women
lame, nag, aren't funny, ruin fun, bad taste in everything
>men
cool, responsible for most advancements, funny, bros, good taste in everything

Need I say more?

It's not bait though, I unironically and genuinely believe everything OP said

Never too early to start being serious about your shit, user.

You're delusional. The prime directive for having women in the work force is to get people more dependent on the state, less on the family. Makes people look to the state to take on roles that should be the mother’s. You’re introducing a bunch more labor which lowers the price that labor can expect to make. It’s just to fuck the family up and abandon the building block unit of it. And that’s why white nationalism is threatening to people (aside from the racism), it’s an alternative to having atomized individual units. It’s people banding together so that it’s harder for the state to exploit and replace them, that’s the whole point. A tertiary benefit of more women in the workforce is that just like third worlders, women are less apt to complain in significant ways. They’ll complain about the temperature and rent seek by complaining about sexual harassment, but they aren’t designed for battle and sticking up for themselves like men are. That’s why it’s beneficial to have them in the work force, they’re better workers in this way. And I do not mean that as a compliment: you’re trained for 12-16 years in school to be a thoughtless automaton cog and women are better at that. Their complaints are the most trivial, easy-to-satisfy things. If you aren’t hobby lobby how hard is it to pay for birth control? Here have some tampons, go back to slaving away at work.

Thank you. Bless.

lol sam hyde copypasta

Oh wow I see this thread has opened my eyes to how useless men are
Let me just go drive my car invented by a man using my phone gps invented by a man to a cliff discovered by a man on a road planned and paved by a man, think my thoughts about life and death and philosophy that a man came up with and throw myself down
Or maybe I'll take an airplane that a man designed and listen to some music made using instruments a man created, and when I get to ,y destination that was founded by a man I'll go eat some food in a restaurant built by a man and bring my leftovers home in a taxi system designed by a man and put it in my fridge designed by a man and microwave it in my microwave oven invented by a man.

Just because it's pasta doesn't mean he wasn't right on the money.

kek me up bro

probably but its wasted talk. can't stop whats going on. can only benefit it by making your own business and hiring women for profit.

Will women ever recover?

this is the power of liberalism

Fuck off with this shit. Even before the saturation of the labor pool, women hurt productivity. It turns the workplace, which was once a place of cooperation and productivity, into an arena of sexual competition.

Even the most skilled woman is a liability, because she brings more complications to a productive environment, with no intrinsic benefit, because there will always be a man who can do the exact same thing, WITHOUT bringing along the baggage that is gossip and pheromones.

Women hurt workplace morale, even when they're intelligent and skillful. Just get a guy, everything will run smoother.

>Just get a guy, everything will run smoother.
or get a women u can control and fuck on the side.

Apparently so. Though to be fair, most of the fuckers being accused were all white knight nu-males that would turn out to be using their positions to molest them anyway so, just assume the media will demonize any white person as long as they're not jewish or transgender and (possibly) a woman.

Sure. That just has no place in any environment where your aim is to get shit done with being stressed out by the sidestream.

It's funny how multiple male feminists got accused of herassment

Where there are women in a workplace, there will be complaints of sexual harassment. I know "enlightened" folks deny it, but the ancients weren't talking out of their asses when they warned us about this, much like their warnings about people consuming gay music en masse.

Weinstein and Louis Ck are Jews.

I love talking about music on my favorite board, Sup Forums- Music

Suck a dick, you talk about waifus and album covers. This has more to do with music than any thread for the last 3 years, at least

look at your post
then look at this post
music related, right?

Phil Spector is also a Jew.

Yeah. The cultural contexts in which the art exists is of great importance. Music doesn't happen in a vacuum of your own preferences, no matter how much Sup Forums wants it to.