I have one more. I only have a pocket knife, a bottle vodka and a lighter. Dubs decide

I have one more. I only have a pocket knife, a bottle vodka and a lighter. Dubs decide

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1491, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is wrong with you

Dip it in the bottle of vodka, leave it there for 3 min and throw the bottle at a wall. I assume it’s a live mouse?

The first one drowned instantly. Yeah the last one is alive

Stop being an asshole. Let it live.

Cut your own dick off, stuff mouse inside, tape dick back in place

If you aren't killing an animal to eat it or in self defense, you're a sadistic piece of shit.

Kill yourself you future school shooter

stab yourself in the butthole, then slice your own throat as deep as you can before you bleed out. dubs get.

Attached: dead.jpg (960x540, 170K)

put vodka on knife, light knife, put knife in your head.

reroll

Attached: off by 1.jpg (700x520, 96K)

cut off tail and burn the nub

come on!

re

Attached: winrar.gif (480x319, 1.15M)

oh shit

ooh i did it

Psycho

And you are a pussy

op got to do mine first

This

This is op. You guys are all bunch of pussies. Honestly Sup Forums is now swarmed with white knights that rather see guys with tits.

Rolling

Rollerino

Having ethics isn't being a pussy. It's just not being a psychopath that doesn't deserve to exist.

Roll

Check em!
Cut your dick off OP

A pussy is a person who carves up animals that don't even have a fighting chance, and who runs away from anything that is even close to their actual size.

You're a pussy.

kill yourself subhuman

Mouse can't even fight back you fucking pussy
Also soak in vodka and light

youre a sad excuse for a human. off yourself.

OP deliver or faggot

Cut it in half.

What's the point of needlessly inflicting pain on animals? You're only introducing negative sensation (which I assume you wouldn't want to experience yourself) onto the world. You are useless to reality.

>Killing small animals
Boring.
>Killing dogs and cats/Medium sized animals
Fucked up and boring
>Killing humans
Illegal
>killing self
Awesome, try it OP you absolute edgy faggot

assuming your not gonna off urself, when you gonna do dis

Come on OP you faggot fucker for once in your life Deliver

>All butchere are pussies
>Just taking the assumption of running from fights without knowing

i give
your argument fucked me daddy

>Public Law No: 111-294 (12/09/2010)

>Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010 - Amends the federal criminal code to revise the prohibition against depictions of animal cruelty to prohibit anyone from knowingly creating an animal crush video if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that such video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or (2) such video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce. Prohibits the sale, marketing, exchange, or distribution of such videos in interstate or foreign commerce.

>Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

>Extends the applicability of this Act to a person selling, marketing, advertising, exchanging, distributing, or creating animal crush videos outside the United States if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or (2) the video is so transported. Imposes a fine and/or prison term of up to seven years for violations of this Act.

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566

Go shoot up your school already.

Coward. Cunt. Even your own mom sees a mistake in you. E
N d

take them far away, back to nature, and let them go live in the woods and fields
owls and hawks need to eat, too

Attached: 529589623661.jpg (480x342, 21K)

>law
>authority
>matters

Attached: 1491742134577.jpg (189x292, 10K)

douse yourself in vodka
open your wrists with knife
set yourself alight if possible
???
profit

completely painless i promise
consider this (you) my parting gift edgy boi

Quit it

>>all
It's a fucking rat
Reroll for all post that said fuck that rat, OP pick

Op here. I just sliced the other one in half cause you are all fuckin gay. It Still kept kicking Kek. but it's over, girls.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1519, 716K)

come on op burn that fucking tail nub

YOU FUCKING GAY NIGGER I GOT FUCKING TRIPS FOR NOTHING

You realize that unless you're trolling, that you have deep emotional issues and these are some of the first steps to becoming a serial killer, right?

let it go

Atleast webm it shithead, now you suck

I hope you die a similar death.

Guys OP didn't even timestamp he's not actually doing this. Just an attention seeking faggot quit bumping this shit thread

>mfw my dicklet is tiny,i have insecuritie,so i have to kill inferior species,because if i go out i get beaten up for the retarded beta i am

Good for you op,but the time will come eventually to pay up

>didn't deliver
fucking faggot. of course you chose to chicken out and be a faggot instead of delivering. kys, you worthless subhuman piece of shit.

GG faggots

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1521, 649K)

t. Nigger

were they pets or you caught them in the wild?

good job man what a productive use of your time. What are you feeling right now and why are you doing this?

Stuff the one that's still alive in the corpse of the other, drench it with vodka, and then set it on fire

Ooh how edgy!
Get a fucking job LOL

inhumane...even for pests. you probably should spend a night at the station.

creative

Attached: hmmm.jpg (294x273, 14K)

Seconded. Come on OP

Eat it whole

the fuck is wrong with you dude

You need to open your wrists and take one for the team.

reported.

Attached: d55e.jpg (1000x533, 69K)

Jesus Christ FBI please we have a legit sociopathic murder person here

dude some fag even posted it right here
there is no money involved
prolly already on a list tho kek

Spic

Internet explorer
/Mlp/
9gag

Gtfo

It would be cool if you leave it at the front or back door of a restaurant with a note teached to them saying something like "look what I found in your trash, you can thank me later" or something like that

Real fucking talk.
You know this isn’t right, hence why you posted it in the first place. There’s literally nothing impressive about this. There are people getting shot and doing unimaginably fucked up things all around the world as we speak yet you want attention from killing mice on Sup Forums. It’s shit dude, focus your time on something else. It’s easy to be a piece of shit, easy for the weak.

Anyway I’m just a lurker but seriously cunt get your shit together don’t be a dickhead like too many others on this planet.

this wasnt what i had in mind when i made that serial killer thread yesterday
holy fuck

each post in this thread just encourages them to do it again. better to silently sage

That’s the best use of found dead mice I’ve seen in years. Well done OP!

btfo

Nice oc

Original Sup Forums talked about anime and posted shops of kitten with cute hats

op wouldnt get it. he is just here because reddit keeps deleting his mice pics.

Trip Dubs checked

these reactions are worse than the thread

Would've been better if it were bunnies instead. Bunnies are fun to torture.

is this aiden the edgy phycopath?
>kek

>Timestamp

Inb4, OP is a faggot.

Attached: images.png (235x214, 9K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

why the fuck do you think he cares? honestly

Naw man bunnies are cute, torture a cartel member or something

so tell us about your life growing up user

>didn't deliver

Attached: boooring.gif (342x227, 1.97M)

Enjoy your time on various watchlists, fucking nutcase...

Attached: 1511468310954.jpg (374x767, 62K)

itt: op is le edgy teen

Attached: 1515653302954.jpg (500x375, 74K)

Spic trash, lol, no one cares what you do to your food

You are a fucking edgy loser

lol what are they gonna do, make clicking noises in his house or point a mosquito device at him? they can't do shit worthwhile without an actual crime and legitimate form of proof and they know it

use the knife on yourself. fucking mental fuckwad.

in all actuality, he'll either end up killing himself or having the police do it.