i want to kill myself because i will never cuddle with dolores

Is Ford our guy?

>next episode
>ford and bernard laughing
>"boy that was some good acting bernard!"

reminder that white bois who watch this show have tiny dicks

inb4 "get a rise out him" nu-male shows up

Willores just keeps getting better.

BASED Hopkins BTFO'ing Theresacucks. Board of directors on suicide watch.

Any torrents out yet?

>Will Westworld leave us hanging with all these questions until Season 2? Thankfully, Jimmi Simpson swears it won’t.

>"I would say I was on the edge of my seat all the way until I got the tenth script… I think we all had different ideas, and then when 10 came — I think I could speak for most of the cast — the general feeling was like, “Holy f—king s—t.” Because basically, what they’ve done is they’ve somehow tied up everything you wanted to know and then pointed this whole world of other s–t that you hadn’t really thought of that now you really, really want to know, too. It’s not some bulls–t cliffhanger where you’re like, “Oh f–k, what now?” It’s like, “Oh my God, thank you, and I can’t wait for more.”

>Hopkins is old as fuck, almost to the point where he looks like he'd explode if someone touches him too hard

>Still able to play a better villain than 95% of modern day actors

Why is Hopkins so fucking based

i only watched the first episode

give me the rundown of themes/dilemmas

William=MIB confirmed

I fucking knew it

Everyone is a host, screencap this.

COAL TOLL STATUS:
PAID

>william says "you've unlocked something in me"
>mib says he was "born" in westworld
fuck, it keeps making more sense

Bernard is a host

TIL Hopkins is WELSH....Wtf I thought he was English, Are all Welsh people this BASED?

how they going to explain them using current day clothing?

show has jumped the shark

You probably wanna get out of here. Major spoiler in tonight's episode and people aren't using spoiler tags.

Shrink rays.

>endgame

Logan

That sure would be a dumb fucking twist, almost as bad as "It was all a dream" or "everyone was dead the whole time".

borgenfu, no...

What's the explanation for this?

niggers in a wild west setting because reasons

>screencap this
Screencap what? Your post doesn't look like anything to me.

The writer drowned people with his pee in the tiny park

William is not MIB you fucking retards.

mcpoyle is a very swear-y man

shrink gas m8

And if you can't tell, the church is the same as in Ford's timeframe

Do you think his pee also drown the people in the smaller park inside the park?

If humans in the park are never in danger why do they run away from stuff or pretend they're afraid?

Yeah, how did that user get away with just posting nothing in the text field?

need a shoop of tyrone on this

Theresa a host too right? The whole "the board sent her" but she had no idea what Ford is talking about.

HOST

Why doesn't everyone carry a gun? Bitch could hqve just brained RoboBernard, and the techs could have just brained that black bitch.

I would think most game wardens are strapping, why wouldn't everyone at the facility that deals with these almost animal creatures??"

>everytime Ford and Bernard talked, Bernard fucked off whenever Ford mentioned the word "son"

>it was his keyword

Guests can be knocked unconscious it seems like. I wouldn't want to be punched out by a robot my dude

Ford: I'm sorry to bother you. But there's no one else left who was there. No one who understands, as we understand.
Dolores: Are we very old friends?
Ford: No, I wouldn't say friends, Dolores. I wouldn't say that at all.
Dolores [after Ford leaves]: He doesn't know. I didn't tell him anything.

>>Hopkins is old as fuck, almost to the point where he looks like he'd explode if someone touches him too hard

Kek, I doubt he'll show up in season 2 ;-;

Doesnt look like anything to me

I've been saying it all along, timelinefags are wrong

The british writer is almost confirmed for host, what with the way he can "read" people like Maieve.

Not only that, but Ford used the same code phrases that he uses for the other hosts. "Now you'll _____ now won't you?"

Shrinkray has been confirmed

There aren't two timelines, there are two parks.

The pee would have to reach the end of the maze so I dunno.

FORD IS GOING TO REPLACE THE BLACK LADY ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS NEXT

HES REPLACING EVERYONE WITH AI

How will S2 hold up without Hopkins carrying it?

Like True Detective season 2.

everyone is a host and the whole premise is an observational experiment of the human condition. from basic debauchery to god complex.

nah jk. fun twist tho. hope the show doesn't go downhill from here

oh fugggg

It's going to be True Detective all over again

>GOAT Season 1
>Shit season 2

Theresa was a host built and created by the board to challenge Ford?

apparently Board of D's and Ford fuck around with each other like this for the last 40 years

pretty much just business as usual

honestly was surprised after quoting that board chick talking about a blood sacrifice that the board chick wasn't also a Host

So what's the greater significance of the MiB if he isn't William? He's just some Westworld otaku/tryhard and that's it?

What's up with this Logan meme?

If this show has a resolution of themes at the end of the first season then you shouldn't watch any more anyway 2bh.

And if it doesn't have a meaningful resolution you shouldn't watch a second season either because the show will never end.

Best episode thus far

Willores actually got interesting for once

Also, the "guests" are new AI without limitations

That doesn't make any sense. How can William=MiB then?

He is like Clint Eastwood's characters, a man with no name.

MiB is the longest returning guest. That's it. Get used to it, fags

What said.
The guests are new models that they're testing against the old models. "This place reveals what's deep inside you." They're testing empathy or lack thereof in the new ones.

Obviously his arc is the Maze mystery..

I don't have to user, I was pleased to know he was there and that somehow no matter how shit everything could be, he will make it better just by being there.
I have to admit that he out-performed himself this episode. Every single time he delivers like a motherfucker but last few lines were fucking glorious. I can't wait to see what happens with him next.

To all the people wondering why the two techs didn't wipe Maeve's memory:

If you found out a robot had developed sentience and was starting to remember all the times she was killed, would you be morally okay with wiping the memory of a sentient being so it could be horribly tortured again and again?

This is why they didn't wipe her memory. They don't feel morally okay with wiping the memory of a sentient being. They didn't mind before cause they thought the hosts were just dumb robots.

Why the fuck do you all not get this? Are you all fucking sociopaths?

Reminder that the Board actually wants to start killing important people in the real world or while in the park and replacing them with hosts under their control, but Ford is restricting and testing it on employees for the company instead

Lobotomies to robots.

Heh dropped.

Why could HBO only get three good actors? And one of them had a small role.

10/10
Close your books. Go home. Shows over.

So did anyone else notice the nigress executive lighting the cigarette butt first?

True Detective season 2 was mostly made up by pizzaiolo in a year and he worked in community feedback stuff (no women protags, no gay protag etc). He fucked it up
Westworld has its entire plot already decided. That's why they know how long it will run for, they just have to film it.

Stop reposting this. You're not that clever.

Nah. Still just robots. Butchers are just retarded turbovirgins. Or perhaps they're robots too

>skimming thread
>see this post
thanks user i need that giggle

I hope Elsie isn't dead. I guess Benard would have told Ford what was going on with her, right?

How do we know Hopkins is not in it?

Post character that are LITERALLY you. Pic related is me.

The techs are AI though

Did you watch tonight's ep?

Judging by how many red herrings are in this show I believe this totally. Ford could be the good guy in the end. A benevolent god that gets killed by his own creations.

>would you be morally okay with wiping the memory of a sentient being so it could be horribly tortured again and again?

Yes, sentient A.I., especially from Westworld, are a threat to my existence and the continuation of my species.

They all have too much reason to be vindictive

I don't get it, are you saying they're in the same timeframe because the church is burried?
if yes, then you're a fucking idiot.

she's bypassing the memory wipes.
the wipes work as well for them as they did for hillary.

Ford is slowly replacing everyone who rebels. Elsie has been compromised 100%

She's dead already. Ford knows everything Bernard has ever seen or heard. Can probably tap into all the tech's devices too.

you are overthinking, the two fuckheads with maeve are just that two fuck heads, low-tier assholes that handle "live-stock". The chink aspires to be more and that's why he is trying to program the bird to get a better job but all in all they are butchers to say the least, butchers that get to fuck the livestock behind corporates back from time to time.
They don't fuck maeve up because they are more afraid of corporate fucking their lives than some sexbot roaming and asking questions.
I do hope that they come to sense and try to cover their asses trying to kill maeve. It will go bad because she already knows how to fuck up people and it's better than them.

Will is going to get stabbed in the neck at some point and that's why MiB is wearing the scarf. Calling it now.

I sure wouldn't risk jail time for a robot. And I sure as fuck wouldn't help one that almost gutted my coworker.

>Bioduplication
>Nude conspiracies
aliens when?

yeah, i just found it amusing that the first reply was a spoiler

really?

He's old and one of the villains.

welp, things don't look good for our girl

OK. So every single person in this god damn show is a host except Ford/God. The antagonist Lucifer/Arnold has been manipulating the hosts from the dead to take over the park and eventually the world. The end

Why doesn't he speak in a Welsh accent? Would make all his roles 10 times better.