Do you like Logan's Run Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/492
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like prime Jenny YES for she is my one true waifu since childhood tbqhwy family lampshade

Comfy enough film too. The "Carousel" stuff is an interesting idea.

POST RARE JENNY AGUTTER PLEASE BOIS

Is there any 70s sci-fi that isn't dreary and depressing?

tfw too lazy to make webms of her in logans and walkabout

star wars

>Is there any sci-fi that isn't dreary and depressing?

ftfy

if you ever stop being a lazy boi and become a good boi then please also make webms of her from an american werewolf in london

celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/492

good boi

I liked that you could just put yourself on a transporter so someone could pick you out from the lineup and fuck you.
>tfw wouldn't get picked but would try every night anyway

I would fuck you, user.
;3

thx bby :*

My friends will sometimes drop Box quotes from time to time.
"Fish, plankton, sea-greens, and protein from the sea... fresh as harvest day!"

>Jenny Agutter

No, it was first grade level dystopian shit.

when we were kids my brother and I would always pause and rewind the part where she gets naked

Very amusing and comfy sci-fi film, one of the best the of the 70s along with Alien and Death Race 2000.

same the DVD for Logan's Run was probably the first access I had to nudity. There was also the parts when Logans running through the crazy strobe light orgies but that was nightmarish. That one scene in the cave though I'd rewind I've and I've despite the DVD player taking longer to buffer each time than ~5 second clip itself

JENNY AGUTTER

apparently the nude scene was shot to be to much longer and be more explicit, but they cut it for time and also thought it was too gratuitous. What a crime that they didn't save the footage

i fapped to that scene many times

It would suck to be doubting carousel right about then

good proto-cyberpunk movie.
I like it, good film, but it's decent, not superb.
some parts drag.