Sucked a tranny prostitute raw the other day for a few minutes, got caught up in the moment...

Sucked a tranny prostitute raw the other day for a few minutes, got caught up in the moment, let her put my dick in her ass for prolly 20 seconds. What are the chances I've got a future riddled with HIV /b?

Attached: tranny-on-tranny-03.jpg (800x533, 60K)

110%

-10%

Pretty good prob. Anal wall like 1 cell thick. Fluids and hiv transfer easy. That’s why so many gays have aids. Enjoy slow death and say hello to george Michael in hell

>What are the chances I've got a future riddled with HIV

all the chances op, you're fucked.

by easy he means the odds are around .00011%, you're still a fucking dumbass for hitting it raw

probably 1-2%

huh, that's pretty fucking high, are you just going with your gut on this one?

you should probably get a full panel test. Once I fucked a tranny raw and got an STI, lucky it was just an STI. STIs are far more common and easily cured. Biggest regret ever, it's been about two years now haven't fucked one since.

were you geeking out for the whole three months you have to wait for totally accurate HIV results? this shit is retarded, i strayed from the path for two seconds and im going right back to women, i dont want to every worry about this again. THAT SAID....it was fun.

depends on what she looks like

she was super hot, but her eagerness to get my raw dick in her sketches me out in retrospect. i've seen the movie KIDS too many times.

Best bet is to go get yourself fully checked. Or straight up ask her.

Extremely low... look up HIV transmission rates. It's only highly contagious during the few weeks after initial infection, and then the transmission rate is very low.

>and then the transmission rate is very low.
still wouldn't wanna risk getting magic johnson'd

she said she was clean 7 times, gave me her personal number and text me a bunch of shit after about how she had a good time blah blah, i didnt care because id busted a nut already and suddenly wanted nothing to do with a TG, libido's a motherfucker man, clouds your whole vision.

how did magic get it, i forget, fucking a woman without a dick?

Eh I realize that. Probably would've done the same shit. Sounds to me like sHE's just a mentally fucked person and thinks you love her or something

any pics of her ??

If you are really worried you can talk to your doctor I think there is like an AIDS morning after pill

lol I was waiting for someone to ask

>magic johnson
He got it from being in the Lakers, a huge team, so women threw themselves at them, he just happened to fuck the wrong bitch.

>I think there is like an AIDS morning after pil

Attached: 7686786.gif (409x224, 819K)

like half of trans prostitutes have hiv and the fact that she raw dogged you means she's been doing it with other people including disease carriers. depends on her viral count i guess but youre probably going to die.

>
:) just wondering ya know.

she sat on mine which i guess is slightly safer....on the scale of shit that is just laughably unsafe....fuck it youre right im dead

>her

Attached: 1496877729539.jpg (682x600, 101K)

this made me laugh. you right....

OP I had the same worries. I got really drunk and took home a tranny. I fucked him raw, and he turned me around and fucked me and shot a load of cum in me then pissed in my hole. Got checked 3 months later. No AIDS

give us a greentext op

op here, not sure how to do that shit

>use the arrows and give story

4000%

He said the night it happened there was like 5 bitches in his hotel room and he has no idea which one it was who gave it to him

>been looking to do it for a while. Had done it once ages ago and had a good experience. Have a girlfriend of a long time (Who i told i fucked a prost and now we need to rubber up and she was PISSED)
>found a hot chick on backpage and asked her how much for a half hour (she said 200 prolly RED FLAG)
>met up with her in a hotel, she was the girl in the pics and was very hot imo.
>ate her ass for a few min, we started making out, we had seriously good chemistry.
>sucked her dick for a while, she was very into it, she sucked mine.
>went to put on a condom but lost my hard on for some reason so i got rid of it and just planned to jack off on her or something. She starts pushing for me to put it in her ass. We were going at it pretty hard, and she just fucking sat on the thing. I was in for prolly 20 seconds before i bust a big ol nut in her ass.
>She wants to cuddle! she wants to talk about our lives! im like what the fuuuuck, my juice is gone and I want OUT. Now all i can think of is HIV.
>I've fucked alot of whores but this is the first and last one i touch without a rubber. I think my TG days may be over. This kinda scares too much man, makes me long for the days of being afraid of herpes.

Bro if you fucked her then that means you have way lower chances of getting it from her(?). Now if she put her dick in YOUR ass you would have a serious problem. Unless you had an open cut on your dick or something you are like 99% in the clear. hiv scares are not fun but shit happens so just go blood tested after 3 months

The person getting fucked is usually the one who gets infected

i understand the whole "bust a nut now im not horny i regret this go away"

For the next six months get ready to be the biggest hypochondriac ever

Depends on your region too, certain big cities have much higher %.
Was the sex good? Where'd you find her?

that sounds like a positive experience

nyc. i mean penetration was minimal as indicated above, but it was one of the better hook ups ive had in a long time. i mean i guess ive only been fucking my girl for a couple years now and probably ten or so prostitutes along the way, but those usually arent as intense as this was. But like i said, once you nut, all you can see is the man in their face. Before that though its a fucking blast, if you play safe i dunno why i wouldn't recommend this to other people.

> that happend

Attached: 53289012174af053f0a86e914b47c2fb0cab79294f8671ac1d0759b4d21d026d.png (758x631, 213K)

Yeah nyc has higher rates than lots of other cities, but still not as bad as miami or dc. If she wasn't black you're probably fine. How much did you pay? Hows it compare to sex with females?

They’re called Antiretrovirals

Med fag here. If you don't have any bruises on your mouth you should be ok for the oral. If you put the dick in her ass you're also pretty ok, but the other way around you would be pretty fucked. Mans are hard to get the virus than woman, if they don't take it on the ass.

But you should get tested and do prophylaxis treatment. If you take it soon enough you don't get infected even if you came in contact with the virus

I've been fucking the same tranny for about 2 years now. The first few times we did it with condom of course. Then after a couple of times, she asked if I wanted to do it bare. At first I was hesitant because of AIDS and all of that. She then said that she's only done it bare with her bfs, which she's only had about 2. I felt a bit better but still didn't go through with it. Then some weeks went by, we saw each other again and she told me she was on the blue pill and that everything was fine. She even showed me her blood test results so we did a condom to bare thing. God damn, it was the hottest shit ever. Hitting her with a condom and then her taking it off and putting my raw dick in her. Damn, I busted my nut so quick and good. We have been doing it raw since. Best shit ever

I mean ive been with a good amount of women so i think i just got such a rush out of it because it was so different, im also very dominant with women, and this situation just kind of lent itself to being more submissive which i was into.

ahhh thanks for the info brother! unfortunately im outside of the 72 hr window for pep (if thats what u mean?) and it cost too much anyway it seemed.

ur ded kid

Think of it this way. When you're telling the truth do you repeat yourself seven times?

>har har har har har
This means you got nothing and want to give this shallow low hanging fruit of an opinion. Yes, we know the gender. Good looking out. Would you like a cookie or some other kind of accolade?

Don't buy any green bananas. Sorry.