Wat do

Wat do

Attached: SAM_0901.jpg (3668x3102, 1.56M)

take the mdma and the whole dmt while peaking

Call the cops

Take a very tiny piece of edible, wait 30 minutes then take .05 mdma, wait 30 minutes, then take an of shrooms, and while peaking take deemz.

Attached: mothermilklarge.jpg (1000x1006, 313K)

LSD + MDMA. DMT while you are peaking duhhhhh

Take all of the edibles, take all of the shrooms, do the MDMA and then start all the tabs, then when you start to come up on the lsd/ shrooms smoke all of the dmt at once

8th*

Burn it you sinner.

That's how one dies. It's better to pregame with very small amounts of m/edibles... rather than take a whole load... at that point you wont even be functional for deem. tiny dose of ed/m + a healthy size of shrooms and everything is good, rather than sickening.

Take everything at once and become joe rogan

While I'm not really into MDMA, I have to say, this is a very nice stash of goods.

That doth wish hell upon others isn't perpetuating the words of jesus. They are perpetuating hatred/ and riding on the fumes of mindless pretension.

Attached: thue_morse_rings_by_markdow.jpg (1024x1024, 361K)

Do 150mcg LSD wait an hour and do 100mg MDMA. Will be a pleasant but controllable experience

sell it all and profit. fuck drugs. maybe take a little but otherwise fuck drugs

This is good shit not garbage.

god i miss m

damn i want more dmt so bad. gotta wait till i go to a music festival again in June to get it.

All of them at once

this. a little of each if your a puss ;)

if you do all of that once you might not wake up at all.

I definitely wouldn't want to wake up in a body that had done a gram of mdma the previous night.

even better