/éire/ + /celt/ = /gael/

why aren't you pagan yet edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun
irishleftreview.org/2011/09/19/review-sins-father-irish-examiner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

Because Catholicism is superior in every way.

*kisses black mans feet*

*sacrifices man to an oak tree*

>IMG_0620

How come the Irish are too lazy too learn their own language, when the Israelis managed to learn some fake language they created to be complete special snowflakes ?

If I were Irish I would totally learn the language desu

What's the point?

its taught really badly in school but if you want to learn it you easily can. theres summer camps in places where Irish is still the dominant language that lots of people go to

the main reason barely anyone speaks it is because people don't care about stuff like that anymore

seems a pain in the arse and I've no Eloshim to prod me into learning it nor a rabbinical class to refer to or who are the center of my community
the government gives zero incentive to learn Irish and every school isn't a Gaelscoil

catch any of you boys casually phoneposting when not forced to do so at work and you're getting your head bounced off the floor

>encouraging dossing at work

Why haven't you reverted yet?

>no capitalisation
Pretty casual.

Think the heat is making me commie.
Might be a good thing, let's see how it goes.

If I pulled out a phone at work I would be spotted right away.

but im in bed now

Hmm maybe because it's cool af to speak one of the last Celtic language in the last Celtic country ?

So it's more because the government doesn't care then, I see

Still, it's a pity IMO :(

>being a goody two shoes
I'm casually desktop posting

honestly islam is the biggest phony religion out there
so many things they believe in that are just stupid

>Think the heat is making me commie.
Worked for the Cubans.

>If I pulled out a phone at work I would be spotted right away.
Confirmed for streetwalker.

>he doesn't use a supercomputer to post on /éire/

the government doesn't care because the people don't care
all they'd have to do is make every primary school Irish only but they never will

such as?

God telling everyone to fast for one month where they only eat when its dark... despite there being parts of the world that get sunlight 24/7

not eating pork because pigs are a "dirty animal"

what's with all the sore arses, who doesn't like a good /celt/

summoning portubro

Yeah, it's cool, but that's it.
There is no real benefit apart from distancing ourselves from Brit influence.

>Think the heat is making me commie.
I strongly advise you to reconsider.

It isn't even that warm right now anyway.

its one cry baby who doesn't even know why hes upset

>despite there being parts of the world that get sunlight 24/7

The Irish flag looks so out of place on that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun

>my primary is officially counted as a Gaelscoil
>none of the teachers knew Irish outside of the book
>we never spoke Irish in class, not even when learning Irish
>days the inspector came they told us not to speak english

>Around the summer solstice (approximately 21 June in the Northern Hemisphere and 22 December in the Southern Hemisphere) the sun is visible for the full 24 hours, given fair weather.
>24/7

>streetwalker
Takes one to know one.

>portubro
Probably died in that fire.

>isn't even that warm right now
Well my German-made laptop says it's 95 degrees.
Not that I would trust anything built by a German.

Portubro was confirmed alive a month or two ago, he said he posts on krautchan now.
should report them desu

It was grand today, fairly cloudy with a bit of a breeze

I was in a normal school but I had this shite teacher twice and each time she decided to not teach irish and instead teach french.
She didn't teach french either instead she just read us mr men books
its no wonder i was shite at irish

It was stagnant 28 degrees without a single cloud in the sky. It was cooler inside than it was outside.
Guessing you live on the west coast or somewhere up northwest.

Repost from dedthred
The number of farms have decreased and are increasingly agglomerated into large farms where ownership is directed by managers to pay dividends to shareholders, especially in Leinster. This is one of the factors influencing the decay of rural Ireland, and the lack of industrial absorptive capacity means emigration is essentially the only release valve for rural areas. The focus on a 'smart economy' and highly educated labour has also created an overglut where people have to study subjects they don't like in order to gain an opportunity to struggle for jobs with too high a labour supply. Much of these educated jobs are also funneled into a private sector of pharmaceutical and tech companies that highly creative tax arrangements with the government, so we're training people as a society to perform a role with no benefits to society.

The goal of communists here is to re-establish the viability of skilled Labour that doesn't necessarily require advanced tertiary commitments. The defeat of the trade union movement through social partnership has led to traditionally reliable jobs that could see someone pay a mortgage as a bus driver or factory worker vanishing.

We need to retake control of our fisheries, leave the EU, and co-operate farming on a national scale so as to employ (with proprietorship of their land, but integration into a planned economy) huge numbers of people in a competitive national economy that can compete with higher quality products internationally against other countries. Our subjugation to the EU has turned farming into either an artisanal hobby for organic growing or combined farming that dehumanises the individuals involved and has no benefits for the community. Combine this with extensive industrial development and a nationalisation and public funded research with our existing pharmaceutical and academic sectors and you have a combination for an island powerhouse that provides full and fulfilling employment.

>confirmed alive a month or two ago
But the fire was only in the last few days right?

>posts on krautchan
He was banned on here (Sup Forums) for something right? Is he a Nazi?

>was grand today
Not where I was. Maybe it was in Dublin.

nope, I'm in the east

How come French are too lazy to learn Galáthach hAthevíu

Why is the point of claiming Gaulish ancestry if you don't learn your special snowflake language

he's a falangist or something

I recommend 'Sins of the Father' by Conor McCabe to anyone interested in further reading on the essentially phantomlike immaterial and financial nature of the Irish economy, which provides holding services for international capital instead of real production.

For the communist perspective on this, and how to move forward against it to build an Ireland that works for Ireland, I recommend the pamphlet 'Economy for the Common Good' by the Communist Party which can be got online.

>Well my German-made laptop says it's 95 degrees.
Why the hell are you using Fahrenheit?

Why did you repost a post and its reply from the last thread?

>It isn't even that warm right now anyway.
So you've become so frigid that you actually lower the temperature around you.

It's ded and I thought people might not repost it, and it would have irritated me to have spent that long writing and a post and it got clipped out.

>Why the hell are you using Fahrenheit?
I'm not.

Didn't read your blog but if it furthers the Revolution it is welcome here.

A valid theory. I shall have to investigate it further.

>and it would have irritated me to have spent that long writing and a post and it got clipped out.
Pity that didn't happen.

Why the hell are you using Kelvin?

I did reply to you and was grateful you'd put that much effort into it.

Never heard of that, besides, we already have our own language so there is no point

I'm pretty sure "shade" for the guards is knacker slang.

>kelvin
Don't know what that is. Sounds Anglo/Germanic.

>visible ass cheeks from the front
Majestic.

>tfw no more Luluco

>Don't know what that is
Should've gone to school lad.

We'll see her again when they expand on the rest of the Trigger girls.

>Prinz
>blue eyes

No, virtually everyone says it in Cork anyway, particularly students. Besides, well-mannered language continually feeds off of and incorporates working class slang as each middle class generation goes through its respective rebellious phase, as the terms proliferate through professional environments.
No problem, this review in the Irish examiner is a good run-down of Conor McCabe's book's central thesis as well if you need any more incentive to read it. It's very interesting and explained for me a lot of the seemingly impossible phenomenon of how no one in Ireland seems to do productive work but we still have decent infrastructure and services. We're a continuous conduit for direct foreign investment that lives and builds itself around it in a cargo cult that will inevitably implode again.

>virtually everyone says it in Cork
So knackers.

irishleftreview.org/2011/09/19/review-sins-father-irish-examiner/

forgot link

Anyway, I'm off to bed, was fun arguing

Night.

Has anybody got that quote about Connolly and his Lesbian brigade during the Easter Rising?

Hello, guys, Galicia here

A...am I invited?

*Kicks you in the gonads*

I hear that your Gaelic football scene is pretty big. Any truth to that?

Will Odin give me a qt nord waifu or at least bring ragnarok and end the time of normies?

If so ,then i will convert

That's rich coming from Prinz.

Sure, as long as you aren't a Nazi.

Do you just come here to farm (You)s?

No, I came here because I felt like it

That's a lie. Nobody likes it here. We just can't leave.

Whats the gist of it?

I kind of like it here. I find Irish posters kind of cute.

>we're all dead
>/éire/ is literally Hell

But you don't contribute to the discussion in any meaningful way. Maybe you should try.

>exhausted
>wank
>full of life again

Knackered, but it's probably gonna be too warm in bed to try and sweep.

Open your window.

It is open - there's no movement of air though.

Will test out your theory now.

Saved.

I take it it's the heat that's driving us to sleep tonight?

>succumbing to the fly/midges

But trying requires work and effort

>I take it it's the heat that's driving us to sleep tonight?
Nah, I didn't get much sleep last night. I actually didn't find it that warm all day today. Maybe I just got used to the heat in France.

Leave your bedroom door open too, might create a draft.

>Nah, I didn't get much sleep last night
Well there goes my theory that I was sapping your sleep, I slept shit too.

>mam walks by
>looks at you
>looks at your screen
>"Son you are the cancer that is killing /éire/"

Had another wank lads. It was unsatisfying.

That's how its been for me over the past few months and I ain't got the endurance for nofap.

Feeling knackered, might go to bed.

Well that was a nice 50 minutes of lying awake in bed.

Right eye's starting to go numb.

Now to try sleeping again. Goodnight.

>wikipedia
>source
>what is academic debate
>24/7

>why aren't you pagan yet
Because I'm over 18 years old.

The
Absolute
State

Meet me in Wexford in 1 hour of you want the head bate off you.

>9 posts kept /éire/ alive for 9 hours

>this shit roleplaying thread is the one that stayed up instead of the good thread