Why are americans so scared of one puny, harmless, little dog?

why are americans so scared of one puny, harmless, little dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCm18JwaS9o
youtube.com/watch?v=ja7xiqcJvN0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464873392848.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

america has long been scared of russia

I just got a little pup. Anyway, walk down to the shop. Come home, what do I see? A fucking mastiff has my dog in his mouth and he's swinging him about. He punctured his lungs. Brought him to the vet, nothing we can do for him he says. Had to put him down.

What happened to the mastiff that killed your puppy?

fpbp

mastiff been one big dog

Nothing

I'm not scared of Pitbulls. Thought, sometimes they can startle you. But any dog'll do that. If I'm walking along a walled yard, and the head lunges over, yeah that'll get your blood up. But if the thing ever came over the wall, I'm not scared of it; I've always had pits and stopping them is really fucking obvious.

>Pitbull such a punny dog

Bullshit. You have ample legal grounds to sue his owner for a shit ton of cash, or at the very least force him to put his abomination down.

I'd be scared too if I had to deal with the breed that was literally created to fuck shit up.

A dog that requires extensive training and handling but is owned almost exclusively by niggers and spics a.k.a. literally the most irresponsible people (besides women) in your country.

How did a random Mastiff get inside your house?

His dog was out his back garden. My dig somehow got out and went into his back garden. His own fucking fault

It's a popular breed among black people.

That's literally it.

Your fault for not dog proofing your fence.

>2016
>Not having the best dog in the world
>youtube.com/watch?v=uCm18JwaS9o

Literally the stupidest dog
Kek

>gets a dog
>doesnt dog proof his house
>is angry and upset when his dog escapes into another dogs house and gets killed

good job getting your dog killed you stupid spaggetti nigger

Can you dog fight and kill one of thoses? Fuck you then

This is now a dogs of Sup Forums thread.

Post your pooches. Springer Spaniel master race here. He's great for catching rabbit's.

>Thinking that a dog can beat a lion
Can your dog run 62 miles without a break?
Sleepy czechoslovakion wolfdog here

My old dogger

Holy shit he is cute *-*

>pic
Black one was from the street with a crazy mother, we take care of him. Cars hit him two times in the same leg so he walk funny. He doesn't have a race though, just a street dog.
A Puma and the Dogo was made to kill them.

>czechoslovakion wolfdog
which is closer to a dire wolf this or alsatian husky

nice dog m8

nigger spotted

Still no answer, can Dogo Argentino run 62 miles without a rest?
CSW is crossbreed between Eurasian Wolf and German Shepherd
Alsatian Husky is crossbreed between Normal Husky and German Shepherd, so I'd say that the CSW is closer

youtube.com/watch?v=ja7xiqcJvN0

Yes, he can do anything.

Because they can't reach around their girth to fend it off.

good dog m8
hope the breed stays unpopular

Why would I be scared of a pitbull? My .45 will put that little shit down if it tries snapping at me.

We can only hope

So fucking fluffy aaaaAA

here's my pupper

He's a mutt born from strays so I don't really know what he is.
His mom looked kind of like an Australian cattle dog, and his dad looked kind of like a very stocky foxhound but with ears that stood up.

Nothing scary about this dog. Its most common tactic is to hold onto whatever it has bitten and shake it. This would give me the perfect opportunity to slice its throat open with my knife.

You know that it can tear your leg long before you reached your knife?

Pitties are cute.
CUTE.
Would pet.
GOOD BOY!

Not really. I usually takes awhile, especially if the dog is trying to take you down first.

Dogs also instinctively know to reach for the throat, all breeds except for the pit. That thing bites anything.

GOOD BOY!

GOOD BOY!

No, it's yours. Dogs are retards and the mastiff was only defending his home. Dogs don't really care about size or age.

>yesterday walking this little lady
>meet guy with full body and face tattoos being pulled around on a city roller by a husky and 2 american bull terriers
>decide to let our dogs play because little lady usually doesn't afraid of anything and guy says his bullterriers are nice
>unleash them
>at first everyone is happy sniffing each other
>then husky joins in (on leash tho)
>my puppy gets overwhelmed and sprints away
>bullterriers race after her
>ohshit.jpg
>run after them, expecting to find my puppy mauled to death
>smart girl ran behind railing of some bridge where bullterriers were too large to follow
>sits there wiggling her tail as terriers slobber all over her face, then comes out again to play with them
>bullterriers BTFO from running 100 meters and have to lie down
>puppy wins

I was a bit scared tho, for a second I thought they were gonna kill her.

more cute doggos

Pitbulls and their owners piss me the fuck off, glad they're banned in my country with orders to destroy on sight. If only we could do the same for the owners.

Sup Forums what is better?, female or male dog?(Regardless of race)

>more cute doggos
Damn that lab hates manlet spics

Cesar Millan knows shit about dogs

If you're teaching a male dog, you really do have to be alpha enough to ensure pack dominance in order to maintain control.
Considering your genetic dispositions, i'd go with the bitch.

The dogs are okay, the stupid owners are usually the problem. I got mauled by one when I was like 8 because I was at a cousin's house and "he a good boi, he don't bite". My cousin was playing with it so I walked near it and the first bite he took I passed out. Dog would've killed me if no one had noticed. Bit my head, scratched my face and stomach, and dragged me by my arm from the looks of my scars. My parents never took me to a psychologist or anything so now everyone looks at me like I'm some kind of an asshole when I tense up around dogs. I can't help it. The sound of chains and metal used to make me jump too. But I'm still the animal-hating asshole.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464873392848.webm

pure, fleeting joy

Not always true, it depends on the breed

>the fucking authentic guac bowl

you NEVER EVER LET YOUR DOG PLAY WITH OTHER DOGS

Fuck.

>owning a pitpull
>the nigger of dog breeds

>catching rabbits

Not mauling then consuming them too? Rabbits very seldom get rabies, they're safe to eat.