Is it true?

Is it true?

Attached: dbwFElfjPeBAQgQQEwpK06Y5ODTiABEySmD2O.jpg (650x365, 30K)

nah, anybody can rent out a billboard. and i mean anyone

Attached: 1520479500398.jpg (650x365, 39K)

No

No .
I heard truth is an upcoming cryptochain technology
Slated for an ico next month.
I dont understand your use of the term here however.

>going after guns just as people in the center and to the slight right were getting fed up with trump and hard line house republicans

You want a blue mid term?
You are blowing your only chance right now.

Could this be considered libel? Anyway they use money to back their agenda, not violence and anarchy like most terrorists. They're corrupt as fuck (to be fair, most if not all big business lobbying groups are corrupt too), but not terrorists

Attached: 1519784854595.jpg (674x433, 30K)

It is true. Billboards are a real thing.

Nah, they're mostly just salesmen.

Yes. They're a bunch of money hungry assholes funded by gun companies who are willing to trade the lives of the people they claim to care for and want to protect for the profits that are earned by their product.

Conservatives are scumbags. When liberals make policy decisions, at most rich people have to pay slightly more taxes, which generally isn't that much.

When conservatives make policy decisions, peoples lives are ruined.

Conservatives are truly evil fuckers. They share the traits the bad guy from every story ever told throughout history. They are stupid, greedy, paranoid dickheads, who think only of themselves. You never heard about the hero of a story saying "fuck the poor".

Well, maybe in Ayn Rand books. But objectivism is just Sociopathy as a Political Model.

If the NRA is a terrorist organization then (after the bombings in Austin) UPS is also a terrorist organization.

Get lost, shill. Your repetitive crap is getting stale.

I don't like Republicans. However, I also love America, I'm a patriot. Since the Democrats hate pro-America nationalism, I can't support them. The Republicans are a lesser evil.

>who think only of themselves.

Republicans are nationalists. Supporting your nation is thinking about others. So, your comment is false.

>who are willing to trade the lives of the people they claim to care for

And what is the bright idea people are pushing forward to "save lives"?
Trying to ignorantly ban certain firearms based upon looks, not their functionality

Good job you retards.

>NRA wants Americans to keep their rights
>this is a bad thing

Ok, Jews

The NRA arms people to take on terrorists. So, obviously, the NRA is an enemy of terrorists.

I'm more of a trump style "take all their guns away from them" first. kinda guy.

More precisely Trump said "take the guns first, go through due process second."

I'm starting to like the guy!

Thats a good thing then
The only way trump gets another 4 years would take a fucking miracle

>and pushing that sort of idea is the exact type of miracle trump would need

And i want to have video cameras/body cameras on the people who come to take the guns so we can watch them cry. Conservatives/Gun nuts always go on and on about cold dead fingers, but after a bunch of them get shot in the face for mouthing off and a couple waco-style sieges, you know they'll dial back that rhetoric and back down like that altright faggot at the protests who did the interview with the Daria looking chick from Vice. Because holy shit did that guy start crying.

And that's all conservatives really are. A buunch of armchair quarterbacks and chickenhawks who talk a big game, but start shaking uncontrollably and pissing themselves the moment any sort of real consequence shows up.

Unless they're PTSD Pete from Afghanistan, then they start losing their shit. and kill their family before getting gunned down by the ATF.

Attached: nazitoughguy.jpg (672x393, 21K)

No this one is actually true

>PTSD Pete from Afghanistan
You know Pete too. How is the old bastard doing?

dubs confirm

Attached: 17g4w49051385110736.png (511x312, 292K)

I thought we were going to have a discussion based in reality.
I thought maybe we could talk about actual legislation that could actually get passed. So called "common sense gun laws" with compromise.

Instead I got low level bait. And this is exactly why people will continue giving money to the NRA and no gun legislation will ever be passed.

>Nationalism
Yeah, because you should be arbitrarily proud about the location you happened to be born in despite the fact you never chose to be born there. Same thing goes for race, you don't choose your race so being proud of being black/white/asian/etc is fucking stupid. It's like saying "I'm proud I inherited male pattern baldness!" or "I'm proud alcoholism runs in my family!", it's fucking stupid. You should be proud of what YOU have accomplished instead of trying to ride your race's/nation's coat-tails, your actions define your worth

no

yes

Attached: cia.png (727x703, 344K)

He's such a nervous nelly that he can masturbate simply resting his hands on his lap.

He's been spending his fourth of julys in Canada recently.

Oh like you wouldn't try to fuck her too.

Only if she promises to waterboard me first.

I would argue that "liberals" of your ilk are the truly evil ones. You talk about how much you care about others, but you only care for them as a collective that can advance your narrative, fuck the individual. Once you start actually running into individuals it gets messy. When it gets messy, for your kind, millions of people die. And this gun grab you so obviously want is a prime example. I would bet my testicals that you could ban AR15 style rifles and it wouldn't make a fucking dent in gun violence or mass shootings. But you leftist faggots don't care about the result. I can tell from the raging erection every one of you gets every time somebody does this. And the thing is, you know none of the restrictions will change anything. Name one gun law that would've had a 100% chance of stopping any mass shooting. I'll wait. But it doesn't matter because you want this. Because every shooting advances your narrative and makes the collective less intelligent.

>I thought we were going to have a discussion based in reality.
>I thought maybe we could talk about actual legislation that could actually get passed. So called "common sense gun laws" with compromise.

Oh yeah, that's what Sup Forums is known for. Thoughtful conversation.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to dash your dreams of reliving your high school Debate Club days, poindexter. We can have a round table on the Peloponnesian war if you like. You can moderate.

I'm waiting for the never ending flood of all the terms you learned. "ad-hominem" "fallacy" "strawman" and all the great "i was the pompous dick in debate club that read ayn rand novels" hits that most of us grew out of after freshman year in college.

Bowtie. Sweater Vest. Dressing like 45 year old when you were 17. I'm seeing it now.

Attached: smartguy.jpg (550x418, 85K)

So you would tell a black/gay/trans/etc/attack helicopter pride group that they are retarded for having a pride movement? Or is it only stupid when white Americans do that?

I must say it actually irks me these idiots keep using the term "Assault rifle" without realizing that it's already illegal to purchase assault rifles. Assault rifles are -by definition- fully automatic, you can't go into a store and buy a full-auto weapon legally the only ones legally available are grandfathered in and cost an arm and a leg. You could also illegally modify a gun to be full auto after puchase, something a ban wouldn't even fix anyway

They are proud of having the courage to stand up to conservafucks who would prefer stoning them if they had the chance.

She came into her own in the mid to late 80's. You know she's into water sports.

One, name one conservative that has actually advocated for that in the last 20 years.
Two, are all communists hypocrites, or is it just you?

>goes for an even more pinpointing highly specific bait, hoping it hits on something

You simply arent very good at this.

Difficult to say whether or not someone "chooses" their sexuality (I think it's a combination of nature AND nurture myself making it difficult to say for sure). But you can choose to be open about it, and that's what "gay pride" is more about

You must have fucking LIVED in your locker.

Every conservafuck oozes of sharia-envy every time they talk about how gays should just be happy they don't live in some Islamic country where they kill gays.

Then step up and do it yourself. Go door to door and take away everyone's guns. Man the fuck up. Don't expect the police to go into those situations if you won't do it.

FYI: The police won't do door-to-door seizures for two reasons: 1) Rule number one for every cop is: everyone goes home tonight and 2) Most cops are also private gun owners and believe people should arm themselves because they know police can't (and shouldn't) be everywhere all the time.

especially considering that the AR in AR-15 doesn't stand for assault rifle, it's ArmaLite Rifle, the name of the company that designed the damn gun.... like a Colt .45, or a S&W Model 60... it's just a goddamn brand name.

See: Also, a couple waco-style sieges would result in a bunch of Bundy Ranch style stand-offs, except most of the guys on the government side would be with the citizens. So just like what happened at the Bundy Ranch, the government would back the fuck off real quick.

confirmed. Good luck man

>name one conservative that has actually advocated for that in the last 20 years
Lol, it only just struck me that you needed to ad the 20 years restriction to the challenge. Oh you know there are some who have advocated it directly. Right?

Well, not me. I don't have any guns, and I think at least a couple of the people I'd be doing it to are way bigger than me.

No I think a bunch of burly, heavily armed ATF agents will try, and if they get resistance, we have a couple of ruby ridges/Branch Davidian style episodes where the guys saying no become tread dressing.

So I guess I'm mistaken. I want the body cams for the tears/the backpedals of the chickenhawks tearfully handing over their guns AND i want to see the couple of them who do resist when they send a modified tank to roll over their ranch house in suburbia to flush them out, then to see them get ventilated.

Because as trump said, take the guns. THEN let due process take over. They can read the miranda rights to the guy when he's a smear on his back doorstep.

Maybe they should change the name so uninformed morons don't leap to conclusions. it's like when they had to knock the 'Nuclear' off of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging so morons didn't freak out about "radiation" that wasn't even fucking there when having an MRI

Ok, so you don't have the balls to enforce your bullshit policy yourself. You expect OTHER people to die to push your bullshit ideology. And you call other people chickenhawks.

Do you even know what that term means? Because it's you. It means you.

Well pussy. First off if they did they wouldn't get mine. I'm not going to sit and say I won't surrender them but I will make sure they are not on my property. Second I will push for a civil war. Short of that if they did a weapon ban I would then push to repel the first amendment and make it illegal for fucking liberal cunts to open their mouths. Other than that you would know terrorists you could not stop. I as well as many others will make Muslims run in fear.

The cops wont. The ATF will if they don't turn in their registered firearms. And then there will be the reports of the unregistered ones.

And it'll take time. But it'll be time well spent. And watching them cry like a child that's had their teddy bear taken away will be very satisfying.

Not that I really give a shit about the gun thing. Its super unlikely for me to be in a mass shooting. I don't go to malls, I don't go to movies, I'm long out of school. But I do enjoy a group of people have the shit they love taken away. I think a fair trade for the 2nd amendment being repealed would be the repeal of the 19th and 13th amendments. Just to watch women and niggers lose their shit.

>Ok, so you don't have the balls to enforce your bullshit policy yourself.
It's not a bullshit policy. It would be really funny.

I was willing to hear all the "common sense laws" that were supposed to be magically generated by tragedy. Instead all I hear are drama-club students telling stories about how they were so sc-sc-scared.

Instead of questioning why young men feel like they have to destroy other people and themselves in a usually suicidal action that turns them from depressed forgotten no-body to world-wire notorious star we have this warbling NO GUNZ screech that shifts from "better background checks" to "no assault rifles! and by assault rifles I mean any gun that is scary! any any automatic gun! and any semi-automatic! semi-automatic means machine gun that semi-automatically shoots babies in the face!" so fast that you can't trust anyone's statements.

Shit sucks and is totally retarded.

And just in case you forgot: we are living in the safest time since ever. ever. and you are way more likely to be bludgeoned to death by your mom than be shot at a school.

Except it wouldn't, because it wouldn't happen. The police would not enforce it. ATF would not enforce it. Nobody would even try it for the reasons stated above. Most cops would sooner turn in their badges. Some would sooner join the other side. The ones that are left who don't support private gun ownership are not insane enough to go into death trap after death trap. You know a lot of the people they'd be up against? Current and former military, who are the most pro-2nd Amendment group in the country by far. And those guys have lots of guns and a lot more training in urban combat than the police.

Any group you found crazy enough to try enforcing a ban with door-to-door confiscation would be dead in weeks. Every one of them. Because people would fight back in the millions and with overwhelming force and superior firepower.

the NRA is funded by arms manufacturers. Who are the actual terrorist organizations.

Attached: 130871501165.jpg (2848x2136, 1.43M)

>Well pussy. First off...

This right here...I see like really built arms and chest in a sleeveless workout shirt, but eensy legs in those zebra tights that you always see body builders in. And posters of Babes leaning over Sports Cars in Bikinis, and a bunch of cystic acne from all the roids your taking, and soldier of fortune magazines.. And of course the endless videos you take of yourself clumsily doing rolls in your back yard and at quarries. And narrated videos of you showing of the 5 or so guns you have (or more, i'm not ruling out you're that type of guy) and giving this weird, breathless description about them because you're all excited about talking about them and you forget to breathe.

Also, WWE matches, MMA PPV and..i dunno..monster trucks?

OH and you wear camo. Like, you're not in the military, but for some reason you wear camo. You were never in the military, but you know WAY too much about military hardware.

really, it won't happen? Well, that's a relief. I guess you guys can quit bitching about libtards taking your guns then. Because it won't happen.

No

Hahahaha GOT ONE !!!!! fucking faggot triggered cry baby.

YEEE HAW! Ride me, cowboy!

NRA is funded by its members.
Arms manufacturers are funded by your taxes. Look who their biggest customers are.

Attached: 9038571324369.png (850x1100, 1.24M)

well that was a pathetically transparent bait response user. please go back to studying the art and way of the troll before posting again.

Attached: 15vb3n7d904279023515.jpg (666x500, 75K)

It's hard to make the case that the NRA is a terrorist group. They aren't blowing up buildings or anything. They're more a radicalized hybrid of traditional "military citizen" fascist and political action committee. It's one thing to support traditional firearms use and collecting, but quite another to fight even moderate and reasonable limits on private ownership of military grade assault weapons. They're zealots, and they make America look insane.

LETS GET THAT DICK DANNY!!!!

It wasnt trolling at all actually, im high and i laughed of how fucking triggered you are over a stupid topic that would never happen. Toodles !

did you know that protesting is considered terrorism?

aint that something...