Pick an episode

Pick an episode.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-01-04-at-10-15-40-1515060958.jpg (695x349, 40K)

Really meh.
Not impressed at all.

It’s just another gay show that mainstream people get excited by because to them it seems original.

Oh wow see that guy fuck a pig?!? Omgs LOLz!!

Come on dude who really gives a shit, I’d rather watch those disgusting fat ugly kardashian sluts at least that way my little cock gets a tickle every time they show that little dumb slut Kylie Jenner

>Hang the DJ
>Black Museum
>Shut Up and Dance
>Shut Up and Hang the Black
good show tho

We'd be more impressed if you insulted an episode besides the first episode. Even I thought it was dumb.

It's alright. A few are good. Twilight Zone is far far superior.

>contrarian loves mocking faux edgefags normies because he thinks it makes up for the fact that he's an actual edgefag
Good lord, he's more Sup Forums than man

the memories one from the first season

these

what do you dislike about the first one?

"KIDS, KENNY?" I love all of season 3, most of season 2, and a bit of season 1, but Shut Up and Dance fucked me up for a while

Attached: newblackmirror_ep2_shut_up_and_dance_alex-lawther.jpg (620x348, 30K)

Today Ive re-watched
Black Museum
The National Anthem
Hated by the Nation
Metalhead
and now im watching crocodile

Not trying to impress you. I’ve see all the eps, show’s shit.

This show is fucking racist, it should be people of color mirror

White Bear is a really fucked up episode of tv
White Christmas is a good one
Black Museum also

Monkey loves you

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 34K)

San Junipero, duh. Nerdy lesbian in 80s themed MMO.

Spending eternity between Mackenzie Davis's legs in 1987 sounds like heaven to me

I got a boner when the muslim girl got beaten to death in Crocodile, just saying

It is original, mate. You dont seem like the type to watch it, you say things like 'Omgs' 'LOLz' 'Kardashian' 'tickle' and 'Kylie Jenner'. Stay away from it, you'll not get it or not be able to handle the drama.

Oh yeah, and 'little cock'.

Wow, good call, that does sound like fucking heaven

Well that went straight over your head

Hell yeah. High five, Sup Forumsro.

Heaven truly is a place on earth.

Electric Dreams on Amazon prime was really quite good.

In bed every night with mackenzie davis in your beach house, with a convertable, in 1987, with bars and clubs near by. I imagine its always summer there

Attached: oujr98bocpad9tnnzt8f.jpg (695x309, 35K)

Do you think time progresses there or is it more like picking a year and it plays over and over forever with nothing changing, a bit like GTA online but without all the tacticool faggotry?

I imagine it stays in the 80's. I havent seen the episode in a while but people can choose what decade to visit cant they? If thats the case then they are in 80's land

Yeah true, and they can choose how they look as well. World of possibilities right there!