Here is Canada's prediction for the 2016 election

Here is Canada's prediction for the 2016 election.

>Solid colour states are states that have been polled
>Light colour states are based off of prediction

this is retarded

trump wont win NV, NM, OR, and CO

>>
This

however he will win FL, OH, CA, NY, and PA, and will put liberals in mandatory labor camps the day after his inauguration where they will work in Nabisco factories and on iPhone assembly lines

drumpfsters are the new bernieshits

Guess I'm #HillDoggin4Hillary now..

>#Artillary4Hillary

>he will win CA, NY and PA

Make a trip so I can filter you.

Florida is going red baby

>Canada
>Predicting

Stop it, you faggots can't even put out a forest fire without the help of niggers from south Africa. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

Pic related, another master of predictions.

He might win in CO due to WEED LMAO

Here's my prediction for Canada, November 2016.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Canadian intellectuals

Shouldn't they be worrying about Alberta instead of our election? That fire won't beat itself out.

Trump will easily win Nevada. I think he might actually win Oregon too lately due to the huge political shift going on there the last few years. He has Ohio locked down and its hilarious if anyone thinks Hillary can win that state. 50/50 if he wins Virginia. I think he will Florida and New Hampshire. Colorado and New Mexico are going to Hillary unless he somehow gets Susana Martinez as his running mate. Everything else looks accurate.

It's not near any big cities now and it's mostly under control. There's usually at least one fire burning in north Alberta or British Columbia haha. Good work for forestry tho, crazy money.

>A fucking leaf
You literally have a cuck meme for a leader HAHAHAHA

Here's mine.

Nevada is Trumps...

This is what will happen.

>oregon flipping before florida, ohio, virginia

>Oregon solid red
>Florida solid blue

Kek

>flag
>discarded

He already won OR, farmer revolution has happened and Portland has been shut the fuck down.

lol libtards have to cover in the states they control because if it was just the areas they controled "real america" would be limited to shithole cities