Is Sup Forums participating in school walk out tomorrow?

Is Sup Forums participating in school walk out tomorrow?

I know there's a lot of libtards on this board so you can't fool me

Attached: walk-out-day.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Instead of spending time writing your member of congress you're going to go smoke weed aren't you?

Fucking poser cuck.

You must be 18 or older to post here.
MMMOOOOODSSSS

No, not because I’m really against stricter regulations, more I don’t support the idea of putting political opinions in the mouths of the dead. It’s unlikely that stricter gun laws would have stopped parkland.

Too much snow in the region for me

It's not limited to high school you tard. College students can participate as well.

No because i'm paying 30k/yr to go to school.
This shit is for high school kids

>Paying $ to go to school in America.

You're doing it wrong.

High school teacher here. I have a test tomorrow planned for the time of the walk outs. If you aren't present, it's a zero (can't be made up) and an absence. I was authorized by the principal to do this since a test can be given at any time a teacher wishes.

I have mainly senior students who are trying to get in to college, so I told them to make their decision wisely.

Read

Yea, I am.

Is there a reason for this movement? Besides general faggotry that is.

(college is a thing)

Im not in the liberal arts
Im in an actual fucking degree program

Isn't freedom of protest like, the first fucking amendment?

He can't help it if the society he lives in is controlled by capitalist scum.

I'm just gonna go home instead

Parents should be fined if their little shit bags participate in bullshit like this. Sit the fuck down and do some math faggots.

Woah watch out first this guy!

spring break

Why are you such a cunt?

if liberals are called libtards... does that mean republicans are called retards?

Attached: 1520475441407.jpg (456x384, 17K)

What school is this?

way to take part in a kiddie event then. You hang around HS to pick up girls too?

You are awesome, i support you.

Winrar

What degree requires you to pay $30k a year? You're getting ripped hard

I wish there were more teachers like you in schools. I'm sending my son to school to learn, not protest. He can protest when he isn't doing his job, and school is his fucking job. Thankfully, he thinks the whole thing is stupid too.

No. You can't be arrested for peaceful protest, but a protest isn't a doctor's note that excuses you from life.

The prestigious university I'm sure.

Reptards.

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 7K)

Freedom of speech, not of the consequences

America is retarded
Jewish schools have had armed guards in Australia for over 20 years now and they are safer than a feminists safe space
arm your faggot schools and get over it

Prestigious university doesn't mean shit if you lack skills and job experience.

If you dont have the permit to protest on that property, then yes a "peaceful" protest is illegal and you can be arrested for trespassing or inciting a riot

They are free to protest, they will just fail that test. Freedom to do something doesn't mean that non-government repercussions don't exist

also nice double trip faggal

Yeah, it kind of does.

Smells like reddit. Also gtfo

Attached: 1518060881315.jpg (930x858, 248K)

Teachers are paid very little here. We need a complete overhaul of everything, not just stopgap measures.

Did I mention reddit anywhere i this thread? You're the reddit faggot himself for mentioning it first.

>Not Reptards
At least follow the basic wordplay structure, it's not that difficult holy shit

Attached: 1518864093060.jpg (750x757, 126K)

Not necessarily in grade schools. Especially private schools. I am at a public school, though, and the kids (and parents) have been made aware that it will go as an unexcused absence or zero grade on assignments if missed for it. For most of my students in AP class, it's a non-issue. They can afford it. I mainly did it to show them there are consequences even for protesting.

Thing is, that's gonna look great on their college acceptance papers.

If the student's main goal is to get into politics, it's a great resume builder. The jokes on you and your shitty fucking school.

so why are you being such an asshole about it? do you think they are doing some libtard thing and you need to show them who's boss? do you not understand children are fucking scared shitless, and are taking desperate measures? that's what's at stake here, not politics. i hope you're just a larper who baited me, because if you really are a teacher that is just fucking sad.

No fucking shit. But these counts if they graduate from said prestigious schools will get the jobs regardless of skill and experience in their fields over someone who actually is qualified to do the job. The paper and the name of the school makes a difference, never mind if the graduate is a dumb as a rock. Education is bought for the rich by the in this country. How do you think trump graduated? It sure wasn't his intellect that pushed him through.

False. There's plenty of Ivy League school students and teachers failed to get jobs elsewhere.

Prestigious will only get you far in areas where dumb fucks only care about what school you graduated from.

>taking measures
So grouping up together in a mass...
I mean some nigger with a .45 could come up and do a drive by and kill how ever many bullets are in his clip
You're making your self a target

I'm not being an asshole. It was actually encouraged once I had the balls to do it while the other teachers only talked about it. Now most of them are doing the same thing. It's to show the kids there are consequences.

I can't just leave my job and go protest something I care about without a consequence.

I'm on Spring Break, nigger.

Attached: 1450654571864.png (454x404, 158K)

Consequences of doing what's right?

Seems to me you're only doing it to get high off of being an authoritarian and having power over students.

??? lol

>I can't just leave my job and go protest something I care about without a consequence.
Its called a substitute teacher.
You call in to the school beforehand and they will assign a teacher to teach your class in your absence, usually you leave a teaching plan for that day, or more usually they watch a movie
Been doing this shit since polio was the threat of choice

This is the united states. There are only dumbfucks running the show.

The fact that you believe that to be true shows that you truly are dumb.

>putting political opinions in the mouths of the dead.

Retarded, grandiose sensationalism. No one is presuming to speak for the dead. They are speaking for themselves. The kids who started this were the survivors of the shooting and they have a right to express their opinion. You're a fucking moron.

nigger

Paying to not go to school. So smart. Should actually pay attention and maybe you won't be as brain-dead.

No not really. The fact that you can't see the forest through the trees pretty much sums up this conversation.

For what they do, teachers are paid enough. You are glorified babysitters. Justify it all you want, but deep down you know this to be true.

Source: I'm a teacher.

What's right about it? I have a mix of students who either: 1. Don't care (that's most). 2. Are passionate about the 2nd amendment, but also understand there should be some restrictions whether that's age, background checks, etc. 3. Want certain firearms banned. and 4. Are protesting.

Hell, some parents just aren't even sending their kids to school at all tomorrow because of this bullshit. The protest belongs on a Saturday in Washington DC, which is happening anyway coming up soon.

>It’s unlikely that stricter gun laws would have stopped parkland.
>it's unlikely that he would not have shot up the school if he could never have legally purchased a gun at the age of 19

Yeah, I'm sure he would have had mad connections with arms dealers.

Kill yourself.

>be me
>be born on march 14
>be today
my birthday is suppose to be nice, not liberal

Attached: jazz.jpg (540x720, 69K)

I posted about it, I cant go because my parents will call the cops

If the student's main goal is to get into politics they are either smart enough to know this walk out will accomplish nothing or they are too stupid to go into politics.

Not really. The fact that you can't see the big picture here shows a lot. You're in for a rude awakening when you're about to graduate. Enjoy.

Why do you teach?

noice

Attached: AE6E80FA63CC46EEA496586E25E0B913.png (420x420, 68K)

You can protest without fear of legal reprisal if the speech is not libelous, slanderous, or inflamatory.

>will call the cops
They will be written up for filling a false police report

If everyone is special, then no one is.
Protesting for the cause of the week means absolutely nothing unless you were the person that organized the protest.

The fact people are still talking about a school shooting a month later means something has changed.

Dafuq? U on probation, nigga?

Student's right of 1st amendment. And you're punishing them if they choose to exercise their right. It's not illegal by any means but it's a dick move on your part.

Teacher here as well and couldn't agree more. We get all holidays off, a spring break, two fucking weeks off at Christmas and New Years, and oh yeah, all fucking summer off. I'm in the south as well and we get snow days when it snows an inch. I think the 35k a year I make is fine.

I used to be in healthcare while in college and got paid less, AND the quality of life was awful. Always on call...holidays, weekends, nights.

Being a teacher is awesome and the pay isn't as bad as it's made out to be. I cringe when I see people bitching about it.

>being this retarded

Attached: 1507036873047.png (645x729, 58K)

Are you paid well enough to carry a gun and put your life on the line?

People still talk about Columbine. Nothing has changed.

Not if you dont have a permit to be protesting on that private property.
The school land is owned by the school, its illegal to protest without a permit on private property.Same goes for the city, it is private property owned by the city, if you dont have a permit you will be forcibly removed

This is where you're wrong I'm afraid. Kids who chose to exercise their right to protest and go against shitty school who discourage them to do so will stand out brighter than all the other candidates. It shows their dedication.

School funding is based off of academic performance. When kids don't go to school, they do poorly. The school loses money, they teachers lose their jobs.

These retard kids will do nothing to prevent gun crime.

They will however ensure that next year the school has no ability to update any of their educational material to reflect the LIT FAM WOKE AF change they have been screeching for.

Attached: rzXAM_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 831K)

Who says exercising your 1st amendment right dosent have consequences?

The first amendment has some limitations for minors in grade school. That's what we were always taught anyway when I was that age about 15 years ago.

But they're protesting via walkout, not assembling.

Have you not read the news? Florida just passed a fucking law.

I've been a graduate, I have a job. Medical industry, you can't fake that shit. However the US is run by the elite. If you can't see that you need to wake up.

And where are they going after they walk out?
That giant group of "walk out" is an assembly

My ass you have a job. You're paying $30k/year for your shitty education. They haven't taught you that well to lie to people.

Sure, but only at a select few colleges pretty much. The others care about your money and your GPA.

They lied to you.

Pretty much all walkouts I've heard of assemble on the sidewalk near a main street by school or a park. All city ground, not school ground.

Based
Dirty dumb liberal scum btfo

1 exam score isn't enough to put a huge dent on a kid's GPA. Nice try.

City ground is private property. You need a permit to assemble there.

I am not from the USA. Disclaimer

My opinion is that every school shooting will make the left stronger.

I'm not that poster dipshit.

When you're grade (not to mention one absence away from failing) is borderline, and I've overheard them say they plan to skip to protest, it can be a good dent.

Alright, man. Can't wait to see tomorrow, when armed cops begin arresting 15 year olds all across the nation.

Nobody's gonna do shit to prosecute unlawful assembly.

They raised the age to buy to 21 for rifles (this was already the case for pistols) and increased the waiting time to three days.

This does absolutely nothing to combat school shootings which have all happened with guns owned or bought by parents.

Florida's law is to make people feel better. It does not make anyone in any way safer.