ITT: nu-male/soyboy repellent

ITT: nu-male/soyboy repellent

This is a great band but they seem like nu male catnip to me.

Wrong.

Bruce Springsteen

Springsteen is a butch numale

Fuck that liberal shit

No. Camera Obscura is actually fantastic. They were one of the first bands that I saw live, during the Let's Get Out of This Country tour. So, so good.

RIP Carey

>nu-male
>soy boy
>bugmen
>cuck
>beta
Are these special words to demoralize society, and isolate the individual?

There are more soyboys now then there were one hundred years ago
>try proving me wrong

Found the nu-male soyboy beta cuck bugman

t. Antichrist

also these

People who use words such as those or the term pleb or patician unironnically are the true plebs

Nu-males seem to have a distaste for the 90's to juxtapose their loveboner for the 80's.

So, the most 90's album.

actually thought about posting this

Is Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains numale repellent? Obviously nirvana is essential /soyboy/ core

Is bugman a cum town reference?

retard

waa cohen a soy boy?

are you american? the amount of ''''''''''''''''''''''nu-males'''''''''''''''''''''' in the uk who revere 90s rave culture would surprise you

no cohen was alpha as fuck

some people deserve to be demoralized and isolated user

Literally everything ITT sans GNR is nu male as fuck.

What's nu male about ?
Don't worry I know you won't answer.

t. nu male

Lol

>waa
you giant waluigi dumbfuck

>implying nu-males don't listen to gnr for their fix of hard rock
come on pal

why is it that having a miserable life is considered being alpha? that guy from xiu xiu likes it in the asshole but he seems alpha af to me

cohen didn't have a miserable life though; he was a published novelist and poet, did a fuck tonne of drugs, fucked all the hot 70s rock '''babes''' and always did whatever the fuck he wanted like using horrible synths for his 80s albums

he was miserable

but a cool, ennui-style depression as opposed to wageslavery miserable
nah i rate cohen, he's the only person in history i'm annoyed that i don't have his life

Spotted the soyboys

if dubs then all these buzzwords are a banable offence

nu-male btfo

kek

Most albums ITT are shit desu

where do i meet people who like both of these things, this is totally my aesthetic desu

Literally the only ones correct so far itt. The rest is indie shit which is the epitome of soy boy shit and metal which is neckbeard soy boys pretending to be something else.

holy shit this so much

t. nyu male

t. the ultimate "new male"

you seem to have a gay shame fetish please take low effort posts somewhere else

The Stones are forever a soyboy repellent

it's ironic

"nu-male" is a shit meme forced by compensating /metal/lers

t. numale

t. noo mael

Why do you have that picture saved on your computer?

You must be really deep in the closet if you listen to something as effeminate as twee pop but are also try to brand your music taste as "anti-soyboy"

this is not a copypasta

I just want to say I despise each and every single one of you limp-wristed motherfuckers. Everyone who even acknowledges the existence of these low-effort catch alls for things you don't like. Nu-male. Hipster. Virgin. Soyboy. Normie. Chad. Whatever fucking words you use, you've distorted them so badly that you can't even explain why you're using them. You're just parroting some bullshit you heard once and you think you can just piss people off by insulting them. Well guess what monkey anuses? Nobody gives a shit. We're just fucking pissed that you never shut the fuck up, you fucking outsiders, who think you fit in here. You're like the friend of the older brother who sees said brother pick on his younger sibling and assume you can do the same. You can't.
The reason I'm so mad is because you're the equivalent of that kid who sits on the table and shouts "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I' and "HEADS I WIN TAILS YOU LOSE" every three seconds. You're the most mentally deficient mongoloid bumfucks I have ever seen and having been here since 2010 I have to say you're the reason this board sucks now. Back when AnCo would drop new albums, or fuck, when Unnatural World came out, we would have page-filling threads about it until the release and that would then be generally it. There would be the stragglers who get into it late but never entire threads dedicated to bullshit like this. This is new. This isn't Sup Forums. This is a grotesque husk of what we used to be. Sure we shitposted a ton, but it was in good humor. It was shit like "itt: talentless hacks" or ">meal/>food"
Now it's just mean-spirited circlejerking and tail-pulling. The only thing we do here is talk about what everyone else literally everywhere is talking about. If I wanted to discuss the new Taylor Swift album I'd just go to tumblr or reddit. If I wanted to discuss political banter I'd go to /pol. And if I will never want shit like this.
I'm sick of it. I just want things to be fun again.

t. nu male soyboy

>this is not a copypasta
now its one

Chill out dude it's just banter

This but unironically

t. colossal faggot

AnCo sucks though

>0 results

>soyboy repellent
>not wanting to attract soyboys so you can hyper-feminize them into soygirls (male) and rape their assholes
fag

They might enjoy the PLUR faggotry, but a song about beating your woman would probably repulse them.

t. absolute gayman

I think these threads are supposed to be some sort of autistic meta-commentary but they're too tedious and unfunny to be worth caring about

no it's a shit meme forced by projecting nu-males

If you care about how others perceive the music you listen too, you're a beta and a plastic-water-bottle-estrogen boy.

I don’t think there was soy milk in 1917
Also world war 1 probably killed everybody
I don’t remember the point I was trying to make

This is like the worst place to be genuine about anything dud I’ve been on this place for like a year and that’s all I’ve gotten

>soyboy rage

I love twee pop and think these threads are hilarious

t. a poop chute that was recipient of a thousand cocks

This is it.

This is finaly the reason why I'm going to leave this tasteless, brainless shithole, this pathetic excuse of a deutsh painting contect.

Sup Forums is braindead and hasbeen for a long time. Imbecile opinions poping up left and right along with the emergence of retarded gg bullshit and boring SJW witch hunts, leading kids to believe that being a "SJW" is pointless.

Pointless.

You are pointless, motherfucker. I can't believe how mad I are at thise fucking words. Fucking YEARS of discussion, fucking 1k5+ albums listened to, just to lead to one conclusion made by random anonyfag, one random imbecile proud of his pleb opinion, probably jerking it off to his mother and sisters, crying sometimes when remembering that time when uncle Rob tried to kiss you on the mouth when you were a child :

"user is a SJW"

This is over Sup Forums, I can't deal with plens anymore. This place is nothing but negativity bred to the point where Bob and Tyrone and agreeing with autistic youtubers like internetaristocrat.

"user is a cuck"

You are the biggest motherfucker of 2017. I'm so fucking mad you dared to clic on "submit" without a double-thinking. If I had thje ressources to do so, I'd actively try to find you, buy a copy of Mein Kampf, and slip it in your ass, little piece by little piece. After the two of three hours of insertion, when you'll try to shit it out, we'll see who the SJW, assface.

See you tomorrow

this but unironically

this is pasta aright

>soyboys hormones are out of wack and he's raging before another mood swing

*posts album that I really like but which ironically most might consider music for soyboy bugmen*