Why didn't he just shoot Negan and the three mooks? Do Rick and Negan actually think his men would "avenge" him?

Why didn't he just shoot Negan and the three mooks? Do Rick and Negan actually think his men would "avenge" him?

The fuck is this bullshit? The writing in this show keeps getting dumber and dumber.

shut the fuck up retard

fuck off moron

Is there anything she can't do?

This is the best example of the internet I've ever seen.

>Do Rick and Negan actually think his men would "avenge" him?

Yes. They have no reason to think otherwise.

yes thats why they all think their "negan" not just negan himself they are like a hive mind thus

carl would have gotten killed or something edgy like that.

So is Negan a new kind of zombie?

They are all Negan. If Carl shot him, he'd just take over one of his men's bodies like agents in The Matrix.

>know they can come at any time
>have endless of guns, rpgs, grenades
>they all park outside and stand within a 10 meter square

Easily couldve killed all of them there.

Haven't watched twd in a few seasons, but I'm getting a really "classic" vibe from that picture.

I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't looking at Italian Spider-Man.

>Why didn't he just shoot Negan and the three mooks? Do Rick and Negan actually think his men would "avenge" him?

They might avenge him. Rick has no idea how any of the Saviors would react to Negan's death. Some of them, hell, maybe even most of them actually like Negan and the system he provides. If anyone in Rick's group were to take that away from them, there's no telling how they'd react but it'd probably be violent.

>why didnt carl shoot the chain which hold the rabid dog

shut the fuck up, faggot

You have to go back

But with the trueboss dead there will be chaos within the saviours and they will probably not longer attack them at the moment

It was so fucking stupid.
I wonder why waste my time with this garbage

"No Negan, you ARE the demons." Then Negan was a zombie.

>ywn protect her form evil men trying to take her balloons

can anyone tell me the run-time of the most recent episode, season 7 episode 4

got a pirate copy, but it seems like it ended abruptly ?

length 57:05 and ended with michonne climbing on the rusted car that she was sniping from earlier on in the episode

>ywn fuck his boipucci

Leave.

Because it doesn't happen in the comics :^)

>expecting the walking dead to make sense
the show hasn't been good since season 1
it makes no sense most of the time
the writers are fucking retarded

nvm found a real copy

what was that pile of burning stuff that michonne was looking at ? mattresses ?

59 min exactly

Plot twist,they were condoms.

Don't download anything from the FLEET douchebags.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah, that makes sense
i had no idea what they were

Yep. The Saviours, i mean those guys are real jerks.

Why doesn't Coral take his shirt off more often?

JDIMSA

Im liking the way this show is going now desu what with fat NEET Eugene is going to have to work and start the bullet factory

Two things are bothering me:
1. this Rick is a wimp arc is quite dull because we know it wont last, its not dramatic at all
2. season 7 now and its only just getting good. I feel like the prison/farm seasons should have been scrapped in writing. this feels like a complete different show now

He looks so big now. What a strapping young man. And such well conditioned hair.

>why didn't Carl shoot the only man preventing an entire army of shithead rapists, thiefs, and murderers from coming and raping and pillaging every community under their thumbs

I dunno user that's a puzzler.

Rihk, mask you sumthin, why have you become such a cuck?

Raisin mah child and givin errythang to some bandits? thats not the world you know

Negans men have superior numbers and have no reason to think they will be on good terms with Ricks group, for self preservation alone you'd kill those that display hostility towards you.

What fucks me off is that viewers think that characters will somehow triumph or go out in a blaze of glory when they considering pulling a Daryl, or they admire when a character displays that reckless fire in their belly.

I can imagine Chris Hardwick is already praising Michonne or Rosita and nominating them as new leader saying they wouldn't hesitate to tell Negan to go fuck himself when all it will achieve is a bullet in their head or even better someone elses.

Sure I'm fucked off that Rick isn't telling people to bide their time and wait for an opportunity and that they're trying to show how whipped he is only to set up a new arc for his eventual rise.

Realistically wouldn't you tell people to bide their time and try mount a resistance in a covert way, like prisoners of war for instance.
They act broken and the guards wont fuck with them, but you spit in the guards face and instead you get thrown in solitary/starved/ beaten and lose teeth get fucked up joints or whatever.
You save what you think is pride but now you're more of a blip on their radar and more broken physically whereas the pragmatist is at least setting his plan into motion with a higher chance of success

the question is what is going to be the tipping point to make rick do the inevitable of fighting back, these are only a few of the options I can quickly think of off the top of my head ;

>Some other major character has to die or get tortured
>The group continually beg / convince / plead rick to grow some balls
>The group begins to starve / get picked off from lack of supplies and weapons from defence and they have to fight back
>Several more stragglers join the group or an entire large group that has also suffered from neagan joins them and they feel confident with their new numbers to fight back

Wouldn't the other Negans die if you kill the main Negan?

oh and I forgot a pretty obvious one that is more than likely the answer

>Daryl convinces Dwight to flip and they pull off an inside job

Yeah it seems likely Dwight is going to defect this season. Daryl will probably take his place though and work for Negan

>Daryl convinces Dwight to flip and they pull off an inside job
I think this is what's going to happen

I'm at the first 2 episodes of season 4. The formula seems to repeat itself. Already been spoiled on some things, should I keep watching? Are there still worthwhile moments until season 7?

Bro, stop thinking.
Thinking of military tactics or formations just sours you on dumb shit like this.

Hell, even if they had Daryl strapped to the front of the convoy blowing them up would be the best option, but being pragmatically ruthless or efficient never seems to sit well with tv writers as all they know how to do is write forced drama and tension

I stopped watching the show years ago. Has Jesus shown up yet?

Is it wrong that I wanted him to go further? Put a finger in her mouth or something?

even if their men don't care about neagan there will be a shoot out and many will die
if you are a suicidal sociopath, go ahead

/thread

yea or at least tell her that he was going to rape her tight little pussy and that he was going to fill her ass up with balloons and use a machine to fill them with air, fill them all the way up until they got too large and her tight little anus popped them and that he was going to chew on those balloons covered in her anal love juices while he throat fucked her so hard that she was able to create a "home-made meal" for him to lubricate his cock with more

ITT: cucks

Find out where the main compound is, find a herd of zombies, lead them into it, plausible deniability.

Where the fuck is based nick and the whisperers.

Nick was in last episode

pls respond

responded

don't be mean

*be's mean*

What where?

he's the guy with the bat who killed dlenn

Is that Paul Dano?

pls

but muh daryl

Jesus fucking Christ, when will they cut that kid's hair off?

I mean, seriously. He's been looking like a little sissy bitchboy for the last 5 seasons

Which braindead member of the makeup department or whatever the fuck thinks he looks good with a woman's hairdo?

I dunno about TV rick but comic rick was just pretending to be a pussy so he can fight back when they don't expect it.

This

>implying you wouldn't
don't lie user

t. ameriblob

That's why every shitskin wants you dead btw.

The whisperers with nick when?

This.
>Negan's convoy arrives
>blow up the front and rear vehicle
>shoot all vehicles (protip IRL even 9mm penetrate cars from side to side)
>Daryl dies a dignified death at last
Problem solved.
Negan is killed, a fuckload of his men are killed, why would anybody who survived "avenge" them?
They already killed 47 of Negan's mooks before with minimal casualties.
Any survivor would use his brain, pack his shit and leave Alexandria for good.

It's just shit writing.
Rick's group act like fucking Terminator or total fucking cucks when the plot demands it.

rick made the calculations
they have the numbers
at the end kigdom hilltop and rick will gang them like in the movie

>like in the movie

aint his hair like that in the comic before he gets sunglasses and trims it?

its ricks group the hilltop and the kingdom probs

>negan
>killed

I've got bad news for you buckaroo

Yeah. Completely retarded, can't think of a reason why they wouldn't attempt to do that except for "muh mind-break".

Anyone else annoyed by Negan already? His theatrics are worse than king nigger, he acts like some sort of comic-book villain. Oh wait...

She looks way better this season. What went so right?