Trump Supporters Accost ‘Silicon Valley’ Stars And Call Them ‘Cucks’

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-supporters-silicon-valley-cucks_us_58276026e4b060adb56eb12b

>In the days following Donald Trump’s upset presidential victory, his supporters, emboldened by the rhetoric of his campaign, have been involved in countless acts of hate across the country ranging from verbal to physical abuse.

>“Silicon Valley” stars Kumail Nanjiani and Thomas Middleditch came face to face with Trump’s America Friday night when two internet trolls apparently accosted them IRL in a bar.

>“Cuck,” for those who haven’t had the pleasure of engaging with a passionate Trump supporter, is a not so friendly alt-right term to describe liberals or anyone who’s anti-Trump that’s been popularized during his campaign. The term is short for “cuckservative” and originates from the word “cuckold,” which refers to a man whose wife has cheated on him.

>Middleditch corroborated Nanjiani’s account on Twitter, explaining that the altercation took place in Silver Lake, an area he described as “gentrification central,” and that he’s never experienced this kind of hate before.

>It’s going to be a long four years.

Look what you've done, bigots. Hatred is bursting at the seams and soon a sea of whiteness will flood over the nation, sweeping minorities and POC away.

Shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't need a 10th thread on the same thing.

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw

I can't even imagine the noise emanating from some nasally, whiny, inbred alt right shortbus rider going pic related near me. I'd put him through a fucking window. It's a shame those guys or the bouncer aren't angrier people, would have loved to hear about those obnoxious sheep getting their faces caved in.

good.

>I can't even imagine the noise emanating from some nasally, whiny, inbred alt right shortbus rider going pic related near me. I'd put him through a fucking window. It's a shame those guys or the bouncer aren't angrier people, would have loved to hear about those obnoxious sheep getting their faces caved in.

>Things that didn't happen

poltards embarrassing themselves and acting like niggers, what's new

you wouldn't do shit. Loser

To be far Kumail Nanjiani is a fucking little twat.
He deserves it.
Thomas Middleditch not so much.
That's like picking on a teenage girl.

Two worst and cuckiest characters on the show desu

The only part of this story I believe is that he went to a bar.

Is Silicon Valley worth watching?

And why the fuck would anyone would call a poo-in-the-loo cuck?

>act like hateful faggots for years
>get called on it
>"w-we dindu nuffin we good guyse that never happened stop callin me raciss"

it's just old enough of a news bit for me not to care
would this be considered race baiting?

why so homophobic

I don't think the SJWs call people cuck

Yes Silicon Valley is very good

Kumail is a giant SJW so pol people do not like him

Still didnt happen
make up more believable stories next time

in the show, he's pretty good because he's always getting shit on by gilfoil.

it's true that he's a real life sjw, as you say

>Is unwilling to name the Bar
>No one collaborating the story
>The chick who said someone ripped off her Hijab has already been found to be lying and is gonna get charged for wasting the polices time

Why do these people do this an expect not to get exposed?

i wonder if hoaxers were always this prevalent before social media. it seems like it happens more often now.

I can't believe people are calling each other names now. Thank, Trump
>We don't need a 10th thread on the same thing.

Unlike every other meme thread? Cry more, you fucking baby.

Nothing cringier than people acting out memes IRL

Its the near show on tv right now faggot. Fuck these sheeple "trump supporters" dont even know whats good just a couple rednecks. I voted for trump so fuck off with the libtard shit but I dont like these faggots represnting us

What are you babbling autist?

nearly the best show on tv*

Reread with my correction dumbfuck, typing on phones isnt

fuck this phone posting

Neither really explain why you replied to me.

These whiny faggots acting like they've been attacked, some obnoxious cretins called them cuck a few time and harassed them and are trying to use it to represent 60 million people, meanwhile whenever blacks (which amount to around 37 million) do some insane, violent shit everyone's up in arms to defend them and say skin colour has nothing to do with it.

Grown men going to the internet to cry about this to build guilt and support up for a political narrative is quite literally cuck shit.

The guys harassing them were being pieces of shit, but apparently they very accurate pieces of shit.

You're a man. Act like it. You got stole on? That sucks, m8. Don't cry to the internet about it publicly for guilt points. Sort yourself out and move on.

This.

The dickless, shill for Hill fags responding to these threads have clearly never been out of the house past 6.

If you've never felt mildly harassed by some drunk douche at a bar, you're an underaged faggot that's still pissy about your old jewish grandpa candidate that pretended he was gonna give you free gender studies degrees.

Stop avoiding the inevitable. Cut your dick off, regret your choices and kys.

Agreed, should start shooting anyone wearing MAGA cap.

>should start shooting anyone wearing MAGA cap

Liberals always turn to fascist thinking when the chips are down. I wonder why that is? Can you tell me?

how is executing fascists, fascist? we should kill all fascist babies in their mothers womb and then kill their fascist breeding selves to remove the genetic variables for fascism.

Absolutely no way this happened

Wouldn't know, just like triggering you keke.

>his supporters, emboldened by the rhetoric of his campaign
>face to face with Trump’s America
>“gentrification central,”
>he’s never experienced this kind of hate before.
>It’s going to be a long four years.

The fucking agenda is just dripping off this shit.
Pure propaganda.

also
>The term is short for “cuckservative”
no it isnt.
>“cuckold,” which refers to a man whose wife has cheated on him.
no it doesnt.

>There are people believing this shitskins story

>we should attack all fascists with fascism and anyone we also dislike with fascism
>this will show fascists

It's getting harder and harder to defend not murdering you fucking mentally ill, retarded liberals.

>how is executing fascists, fascist?

You can do better.

I wasn't even emotional in that post. If a simple response is "triggering" someone to you then you've set a very low baiting standard for yourself.

>you're a racist, bigoted, CIS priviledged, fascist, homophobic, islamophobic, misogynistic, FUCKING WHITE MAAAAALE

>"cuck"

>Help me I'm being hatefully acted against!!

So extremely light political banter is assault now?
They really cant handle this? After the years of SJWs and feminists screaming in everyone's face about everything? FFS m8

>Why do these people do this an expect not to get exposed?

Because people like that got a pass for it the past eight years.

Literally never happened. No one would ever call a sand nigger a cuck, they would call them a sand nigger.

I believe that it happened. For this particular case I do believe it.

But he's still a bitch for going to the internet to publicly cry about it.

I really, truly think an apology, on behalf of Sup Forums and the alt-right, is in order for this. You can't just walk up and call someone a cuck.

i was joking u baka senpai

>alt-right is a bunch of loser virgins who spend all in their underwear masturbating to hentai
>.... but they also go to hip L.A bars and nightclubs that millionaire actors hang out at, walk up to them, and call them cucks

>you can't just walk up and call someone a cuck

Why?

Wait, what is your average basement dweller doing at a trendy, upscale LA bar?

I'm honestly glad because it's genuinely hard to tell these days.

Probably happened at the same rate just you hear about it now. Some shyster in 1940s bumfuckistan nevada probably just bounced from city to city claiming all sorts of shit and would probably get constantly outed but able to do it all over the place.

>every young Trump supporter is a member of the alt-right and they never cross paths at night with liberal people

You're delusional btw.

> organic ketchup

My sides.

It happened in the bar, and only alt-right call people 'cucks' or even use that outside of the internet. Also, knowing Kumail and the fact that he regularly gets into arguments with the alt-right on twitter, this seems more like a fanfic than anything.

One of them is a poo.
It doesn't make sense to call him a cuck, more than it would make to call a nigger this way.
The right uses the term for white liberals or moderate conservatives.

Is cuck the perfect insult?

short and snappy, like bitch, or cunt - check
denigrates ones sexual prowess and penis size - check
targets ones masculinity and character - check
strikes at the very center of every mans sesibility, instead of easily refutable attacks on intelligence (retard) or sexuality (faggot) - check
subtly bleeds over to political and social beliefs and has ubiquitous use - check

people call me a cuck every few days, where's my story.

it is the perfect insult that's why cucks hate it so much

its like calling a jew a jew, they've been found out!

San Francisco was a mistake

You need to have a Twitter.

it's retarded and you're a piece of shit for promoting its usage, dumbass faggot

Fair point. But this election also reminded people how much they resent celebrities trying to play moral arbiters for them. So two guys elated over a Trump win very possibly could've done this.

For his sake I hope it's true, at least. Because it is so many more levels of embarrassing if a grown man is lying about something this lame.

read it in richard's voice

spotted the cuck

cuck acceptance is the next big civil rights cause

so quirky

Considering Tim made a song about being a cuck and even Gawker devoting an outlet to proud male cuckoldry, it seems like they all intuit the fact that they are indeed cucks. I'm fully aware they're doing it in jest, but it's a kind of jest in which you try to own the fact that you are what you're painted as, just like in the tweet.

the greatest part is that no amount of sarcasm can help these snarky LA douches outpace the label. it only adds to it.

you have to ask yourself just how much you are relying on passive aggression if you are ending up saying shit like this to the whole world.

ITT: things that never happened.

Yes. Gavin Belson is the best villain on tv.

Doesn't it seem a little odd that his co star was doing an AMA on leddit at exactly the same time this story broke?

Gavin is an antagonist, not a villain. The true villain who is eventually going to destroy Pied Piper and ruin everyone's lives is Richard

Hugboxing. They get a lot of positive attention from it and support.

>Get called a "cuck" at a bar where millionaire actors hang out by internet trolls

I really doubt it.

>Getting called a mean name is a kind of hate they've never experienced before

I really doubt it.

Have something thata actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

(2.27, "you're a cuck")

this

Gonna add this to my big book of shit that never happened.

It is obviously not fucking true. Literally none of these trump attacks are real at all

>that faggot Brit doing Sargon of Akkad shouts out "ur a cuck xD"

Wish cunts like him who stfu and stick to telling facts, not insulting people like the side he's shitting on. Cuck is a word that 2 years ago, 90% of people didn't know. Some guy uses it, cause they have a good vocab and Sup Forums latches onto it and uses it in the wrong situations. They do it with 'autism', they do it with 'literally', they do it with 'projecting'. They claim logical fallacies in arguments when none have been commited. They think pointing out a logical fallacy makes them win.

Lots of them are just the flip side of SJW and they're just counter-culture fucknuts. They don't remember after Bush got elected and how Sup Forums was the opposite of what it is now.

Sup Forums is contrarian, they will back the underdog. Watch as over the next 4-8 years, them slowly moving to the left because of some shit Trump does.

>Sup Forums believes Hillary is a mass-murderer, satanist, and ready to start a nuclear war based on nothing other than pepe memes?

>denies testimonials, news reports, and video of Trump supporters harassing people

how's that echo chamber you guys are building coming along?

>Some celebrities got called a mean word in public
>Not a racist word
>Not even a swear word
>Just a mean word
Truly, this is the end times!

>missing the point completely
if you think it's not a big deal that's one thing, but this thread is filled with people who refuse to believe it even happened because it's at odds with their us vs. them mentality

denying reality to construct your own safe view of the world is a bad move, just ask Hillary's campaign team

>huffingtonpost
:^)

>>“cuckold,” which refers to a man whose wife has cheated on him.
>no it doesnt.
It literally does.

show us the video evidence.

also, keep ignoring the mass evidence of liberals attacking everyone they disagree with.

And what of the old man beaten by black guys and kicked on the ground because they saw a Trump sticker on his car? That has the most evidence and seems to be the most extreme example of post-election harassment, so I guess you'd agree that Hillary supporters seem to be even worse? I mean, to deny that would be denying fact and setting up an echo chamber.

lel could current year get any better

Just because I don't believe one incident didn't happen doesn't mean I can't believe another one did. Do I believe that there are Trump supporters out there that have harassed people? Absolutely. You'd have to be completely retarded to not believe it goes on in some capacity.

Do I believe that some internet trolls were hanging out at some upscale bar, started chanting "KEK!" and asked if they wanted to go outside to fight? When the only testimony is a guy who is constantly arguing with this target audience over the internet?

No, I do not.

Lmao, implying that leftists aren't trying to create an echo chamber.

It's time for a purge.

>So extremely light political banter is assault now?
There is nothing "light" or "political" about the word "cuck." It's extremely offensive to call a stranger that to their face, a fact you'd realize if you ever interacted with human beings in real life.

This. But like a white guy.

>(((huffingtonpost)))

Bait when there's obviously incidents of people harassing trump supporters. Likewise MSM was all about trump gaffs and rationalized every scandal that came Hillary's way.

You call white cuckservatives cucks, not liberal sand niggers. Nice try huffpost.

In San Fran of all places.

Its also offensive to call someone an idiot, a moron or give them the finger. It doesn't mean its some life-altering form of harrassment, a fact you'd realize if you ever interacted with human beings in real life.

Also, most people don't know what 'cuck' means and would just get confused, a fact you'd realize if you ever interacted with human beings in real life..