I hate and I mean hate the whole pro life bullshit...

I hate and I mean hate the whole pro life bullshit, do you people not know that 1 guy who masterbates kills over 1 million sperm cells....

Most of the pro lifers don’t even know humans can actually regret certain body parts like the legs hands he’ll eve teeth could be regrown by stem cells

But hey guess what we’ll never achieve it because thanks to pro lifers having an abortion is wrong and it’s murder

Attached: 2A483142-DA41-4BC1-ACCE-98F6C56FC247.jpg (1000x750, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex/bianca-byndloss-plea-deal-472930
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont be fooled, the rest of the world doesn't buy into that no choice (pro life isn't really an accurate term) bullshit.

The rest of the world will continue on while no choicers regress into the past.

sperm doesnt grow into a baby by itself buddy 5/8 b8 try harder next time buckaroo

Sperm is a baby guys. Guess we should gestate the egg when a female menstrates! Fuck off cunt your just trying to normalize murder for selfish reasons.

trips has spoken

Attached: 1484446202667.jpg (272x153, 17K)

Sperm is haploid, it's not capable of becoming a full human life by itself. It's no different than saying you're committing genocide when you accidentally nick yourself shaving because all those blood cells are dying.

okay, Einstein, i regret taking the bait, but I'll bite.

Tell me, oh wise one what the physiological difference is between a baby at 266 days one hour before its born and 266 days and one hour after it's born.

I'll give you a hint - the anwer is literally nothing. It is physiolgoically identical the moment before it comes out as it is the moment after.

So if they're the same, killing it the moment before birth is, scientifically speaking, identically to killing it the moment after.

So there must be a point at which its okay to to kill it. How about 2 weeks before it's born? what are the physiological differences. Not much, really. Maybe ever-so-slightly underdeveloped lungs, but that's about it.

so.. are we going with viability? the youngest recorded premature baby that was born was born at 21 weeks.

But lets explore that. what's the physiological difference between a fetus at 147 days (21 weeks) and 146 days? 20 weeks and 6 days.. still younger than the earliest viable birth.

The answer is nothing.

So, okay lets go with the first trimester. that's the point at which people seem to go from "it's perfectly abortable fetus" to feeling squeamish about killing it.

Again, what's the difference between a baby at 16 weeks minus one day and 1 weeks plus 1 day? nothing

All of these differences are arbitrary.

lets go back to the first example. one minute before vs one minute after birth. I don't know a single mom on earth that would not face a pack of wolves in order to protect the life of her baby. But one minute before, it's.. what? a fetus?

all of the differences between okay/not okay are arbitrary. the ONLY moment where there is a definable, instantaneous biological difference is conception.

if you logic it out, there is literally no other way to look at it.

I cant use my freedom of choice before I bust a nut.

My understanding is that stem cells from sources other than embryonic such as induced pluripotent stem cells are better for growing shit, embryonic stem cell are such an issue because they are cheap.

>do you people not know that 1 guy who masterbates kills over 1 million sperm cells....
It gets better : a large majority of fertilized eggs are aborted NATURALLY. aka God is the biggest abortionist on the planet.

If the mother does not want the baby why let the baby be born into a world were all it will know is pain

Adoption leads to abuse not all the time but the majority of the time it does.

The mother does not want the baby the father does not want the baby, the baby is born because abortion is illegal and then the baby is put up for adoption like some sort of car or toy were a couple will either adopted it or it will be put into a faster home were it will have no stability
Be abused and then at 18 become delinquent

>stem cells only exist in dead fetus's
you're clearly retarded
>stem cells can regrow limbs!
yup this confirms it

>I hate pro life, Sup Forums
>continues living
KYS my man, stay true to your beliefs.

>world were all it will know is pain
I like how you fucking turn into Miss Cleo psychic all of a sudden when it's convenient to you.

Nope, most people who look for abortion don’t want the kid in the first place.

>wants to fuck raw
>doesnt want to take the responsibility that literally every single other dioceous creature on this planet has taken, including species we have never discovered yet since time immemorial

are these piece of shit cretins serious?

calm down, no one is saying the cell is human. that doesn't happen until the skin forms a white complexion

I condom is not 100% full proof
The pill is not 100% full proof
The pull out method is not 100% full proof

Need I go on

Good goy, terminate your own germ line because what about your career and what about your friends and social life and what about financial costs and what about you? It's all about you, goy, don't let some parasite take it away from you! Life is short, too short to procreate, but just long enough to be a good goy and visit our eugenics centers for free health care services. Good goy.

Attached: 14923894905.png (165x115, 25K)

>If the mother does not want the baby why let the baby be born into a world were all it will know is pain

literally not true. correlation =/= causation. the kid has every right to be born.

>Adoption leads to abuse not all the time but the majority of the time it does.

not true. In fact the opposite is true. abuse is less likely for children adopted by parents than children who live with biological parents. Again, correlation is not causation, but it stands to reason that parents who go through the expense and background checks required to adopt are generally good people.

>The mother does not want the baby the father does not want the baby, the baby is born because abortion is illegal and then the baby is put up for adoption like some sort of car or toy were a couple will either adopted it or it will be put into a faster home were it will have no stability Be abused and then at 18 become delinquent

There is not one shred of evidence that says this is correct.

>100% full proof
WHat the fuck is FULL PROOF? You mean FOOL PROOF? No shit sherlock, findamental procreative systems are tenacious as fuck? Who could even imagine. Fuck off moron.

the condom is full proof. read the scientific literature

If by proof you mean my cum then yea, it's fulla proof.

Lol correction pro lifers will continue to defend that the child is not aborted up until they see that it’s a black or brown child

Yep. Pro lifers are fucking idiots, not like us pro deathers. We like death, even though we ironically make efforts to remain alive, but it's not about us, it's about everyone else dying bc they're so stupid. Pro death! Amirite? Kill everything, except for MEEEE of course!

Attached: 150395542073.png (581x577, 43K)

oh hi David Duke. Is your twitter account still suspended?

She was in a foster home almost all her life read up on what crime she committed

Attached: 0321A4BE-FDBF-4A29-9FAD-4EACECD21695.jpg (2495x1663, 265K)

Prolifers dont give a shit about babies. Religious groups say they're against abortion because their only hope to grow their failing cult's following is to increase the number of desperate, ignorant & unwanted for them to prey on. Conservatives pretend to be against abortion because they have to appease their religious base of people capable of magical thinking who don't require evidence to know something as true. Unwanted kids also help grow a desperate slave labor class that are good for guaranteeing increasing corporate profits. Have a nice day!

She was also in a foster home ran away at 18 only 1 person that held her case actually gave a dam about her

Attached: 8B4AB16E-9140-43E0-93CA-70A2330BE8DF.jpg (800x534, 72K)

2ndpostbestpost
I think we should be done with this 13 year old edgelord’s thread
sage

But did she give a damn about.... Herself ?

Was put into a faster home, take a guess what he did

Attached: 482305BA-8AD8-41E8-B2E3-AA5357003E9D.jpg (706x395, 26K)

whoever that is

An embryo or fetus doesn't grow by itself to become a child either faggot

She did that’s why she ran away, she was abused her whole life

thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex/bianca-byndloss-plea-deal-472930

What the fuck do you mean by sage?

Oh, hey there Martha Stewart. Are you still in jail for insider trading?
>seriously what the fuck, idiot

Attached: Hand-picking-cherry-XSmall-060809.jpg (283x424, 107K)

If you've got the time, we've got the beer- miller beer.

>year of our lord plus 2018
>never heard of jesus
you poor thing

Even though it's dead quiet where I am, I still hear you fags screaming in my head.

Attached: 20180309_212404.jpg (199x184, 29K)

When you say "no choice" do you mean the mother who chose to have sex or the baby?

The rapist's son? Ya, heard the myth

Attached: you-have-problems-i-was-raped-by-god.jpg (300x300, 22K)

"No choice" is when an abortion is legal but is denied for a bullshit reason.

>If you've got the time, we've got the beer- miller beer.
i know for a fact David Duke is a Sup Forumstard.
source: he let it slip on twitter

>Tell me, oh wise one what the physiological >difference is between a baby at 266 days one >hour before its born and 266 days and one hour >after it's born.

One hour before it is born it’s a parasite.

One hour after it’s born it relies independently on its own heart and it’s own lungs. It is not being sustained by the mothers life force, it must rely on its own.

Rekt

>I don't know a single mom on earth that would not face a pack of wolves in order to protect the life of her baby.

You obviously have a very sheltered experience of moms. Go to a county hospital and check out all the self absorbed moms out there who don’t give a fuck about the 6th kid they just popped out. MOST of them are utterly incapable of taking care of themselves, let alone caring for a child.

it's been relying on it's own heart and it's own lungs since about week 3 of its life. it's not a parasite because it can live without the mom. parasites die without a host. it CAN rely on it's own.

The child itself isn't any different. It can eat, drink, process glucose, expel waste and breath oxygen.

Good try though.

I agree. I wasn't wanted and consequently had a bad childhood. Im pro choice because some people aren't suitable parents.

I don’t think that you know what the word rely means.

Developing organs are functional in a limited capacity, but they will not sustain life. The fetus does not rely on its lungs for oxygen or it’s heart for circulation at 3 weeks, that’s absurd.

It can’t rely on its own lungs until it has access to air. The lungs are not responsible for oxygenating the blood until after birth. The mom does that for the little parasite.