Is it true?

Is it true?

Attached: 3IdpPlUBb5nNuOS9aQVhoDEeD5nReTr6qocyPjTDB.jpg (650x365, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpfo.org/articles-assd03/gun-stats-perspective.htm
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_06.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dunno, I just came here for deez dubs, check em

Yes, it's true, now stop making these threads.

Fucking checked

So close

Rigged

ok script kiddie

>paid for by madgodpac

a bunch of gun fetishists out to make bank and undermine the legitimacy of those supporters of the second amendment who aren't fucking wackos

fuck em

Attached: b4810c57d9350996a25b5ff43cb41bdf.png (1000x1000, 726K)

>paid no gunz shill

Leftist ideology is fundamentally violent, and violence is their preferred method of change. Because of this, they do not understand when others restrain themselves. Because patriots do not use violence, they take it as a lack of resolve. Ironically, at the same time, they despise the free speech that civilized men use to affect change without violence. The Globalists (a different group) want the irrational uprising to topple the nation. Because they are fundamentally treasonous, and they use violent people to subvert and destroy nations, they do not understand the patriotic desire to preserve nations. They do not understand the patriots' desire to resolve conflicts through rational discourse, and, being used to power, they do not understand why discourse works. Both groups seek revolution, and both see patriots as an obstruction, but both do not understand why a force with so much potential for asserting itself through violence would not do so, because in the place of the patriots, they would not hesitate to do so. So they look at the Second Amendment, and the mighty militia it has enabled, and are afraid, because they do not understand the reservation nor resolve of good men.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

>Is it true?
The NRA is a lobbying group for gun manufacturers. Most Americans and most NRA members want better gun control. But that might hurt gun sales, so it's a no go.

No. I personally don't think they're a "terrorist organization." I still think there should be tighter restrictions, but these guys really need to stop getting off on pulling the trigger. With something as dangerous as gun, even a few bad apples in the bunch is destructive and devastating.

>magically a separate IP address pops up to whiteknight for another man, as if that's something men do
Here's the deal: If you seek to impinge upon my civil rights, you need to be deported. You're not an American. That's that.

*infringe

>Most Americans and most NRA members want better gun control.
Citation? Could you also explain why you think we live in a democracy rather than a republic?

I think they meant black lives matter

No, I wrote the word I wanted to use. Feel free to google what it means if you were raised by illiterates.

I don't know man, but I'm totally gay about this subject. I'm so tired that people just want to have others killed. If the gun people can just sell their weapons or destroy them the country would be a better place. If you can look at countries like Australia and Japan their mass shooting is 0 compared to America's 10000 a year. I know I'm exaggerating the numbers, but we still have more mass shooting than any country in the entire world.

>The NRA is a lobbying group for gun manufacturers.
Wrong. It has many functions, and its primary purpose is to promote marksmanship and safe gun handling
>Most Americans and most NRA members want better gun control.
Only according to polls from left-leaning periodicals, which have an obvious participation bias
>But that might hurt gun sales
Nothing will boost gun sales like impending restrictions. When the AWB was passed in 94, I think gun stores sold more AR-15s in the time before it took effect than they had in the last 5 years.

>Wrong. It has many functions, and its primary purpose is to promote marksmanship and safe gun handling
Yeah right, I can't find a place to shoot, but my congressman is bought off.

>Only according to polls from left-leaning periodicals, which have an obvious participation bias
Such as?

your government is a terrorist organization.

>Nothing will boost gun sales like impending restrictions. When the AWB was passed in 94, I think gun stores sold more AR-15s in the time before it took effect than they had in the last 5 years.
Market's saturated after 8 years of selling Obobabungobummerbola panic

First, no one really needs an assault rifle. If you really want to go hunting you can use a semi-automatic to do your hunting. It's overkill to kill an animal with an assault rifle. I think the meat would be tainted with all the lead poisoning from the bullets.

The assumption here being that people are inherently valuable. And that we won't just find another way to kill each other. Or eat ourselves to death, which is the actual problem.

They are lobbyist, but not terrorists.

Almost no one has an assault rifle. Assault rifles are automatics. The second amendment isn't about hunting. Oh, nevermind, you're just a retarded troll.

nice meme but it's hard to be taken seriously as a pro-gun guy when the nra has a vice grip around even the most moderate republican's balls
that thing you're doing that you call "exaggerating numbers" sounds like newspeak for lying and buzzwording to me
america is not a racially or ideologically homogeneous like japan. gun culture is a large part of the rugged individualist, anti-tyrannical ideals america was founded on. blindly comparing america to only other first world nations is an odd thing to do, especially when culturally and politically, we're much closer to our neighbor mexico than fucking switzerland or japan, and our murder rates appear much more favorable when compared to them

Attached: bb42c8e2c492c7447a058bb4ee1d51ad.jpg (1000x707, 521K)

Stop living near liberals.

AR-15s are semi-automatic, you dingus.

America
She smells dirty but she tastes good
Like Vietnamese food
Yeah, like Vietnamese food
Americans like Vietnamese food
And I fucking love Vietnamese food
And freedom
Ah, America

I'm sure he meant to say Assault weapon, which is a phrase made up to describe black guns which scare weak minded people.

I'm a proud NRA member and terrorist to snowflakes.

I feel America would have less of a gun problem if we somehow got rid of all of them. I'm not saying a full ban on handguns, yet. Just ban the assault rifles or do a buy back option to motivate people into selling them. Mass shootings are just going to keep happening and everyone is going to turn their backs on the victims because the NRA pays politicians to be on their side. I bet gun shops are making so much money off the people's fear of big daddy taking away their stupid toys. You're all just making the NRA smile.

Attached: SKINWALKERS.jpg (600x897, 111K)

I'd buy it

We don't actually have a gun problem. We have a suicide problem which happens to involve guns. Mass shootings are about as statistically insignificant as you can get. Assault rifles are already banned. Stop using terms you aren't educated enough to use.

>because the NRA pays politicians to be on their side.
How to immediately tell you're communicating with a retard.

>If you can look at countries like ... Japan their mass shooting is 0 compared to America
Because nerve gas and wood hatchets are much more humane ways to inflict death and agony on a bunch of people

The assumption here being that the NRA doesn't represent a large constituency of people interested in preserving their constitutional right to bear arms. Looks like somebody hasn't grown out of trusting the CNN narrative.

Its a mixture of mental illness problem and easy access to, guns, I'm ok with guns but I also believe regulation is necessary, however I believe the mental Illness problem is a more pressing issue.

>patriots do not use violence
>a literal republic born out of bloodshed

I'm really tired of you guys defending the term "assault rifle," boo hoo, it is an assault rifle by definition. If we have a high suicide rate with guns don't you think it'll decrease if we had more control or a full-on ban? People need to get their acts together and say enough is enough I want peace and freedom now.

> I feel America would have less of a gun problem if we somehow got rid of all of them.

Did you know there are 350,000,000 guns in the US?
Did you know """"""""""""assault rifles"""""""""""""" are only used in ~500 homicides a year?
Did you know around 90% of homicides are commited with handguns?
Did you know 80% of homicides are gang related?
jpfo.org/articles-assd03/gun-stats-perspective.htm

We have a NIGGER AND SPIC PROBLEM
not a gun problem

fuckhead

Attached: good meme.jpg (621x720, 43K)

Those people would kill themselves anyway. We already have regulations. Gun violence is basically at an all time low. You just don't realize it because the 24 hour news cycle demands that statistically insignificant mass shootings be pushed as if they're real problems instead of the more statistically significant problems.

Attached: death-chart-promo-d116a19cda303132.jpg (1645x890, 127K)

I don't know why you assume I don't know that

First, you give me a Jewish owned website. Second, this article is old news. Third, if you're going to call me a "fuckhead' then give me a legit news source not too old or from Jews.

I'm really tired of uneducated people thinking it's acceptable to discuss subjects they're ignorant about. I don't suicide would significantly decrease if we banned on implement used to do it. I also don't think that people killing themselves is inherently wrong. Cute that you ended your post talking about freedom when what your advocating is a a loss of freedom caused by irrational fear.

Because, to be frank, you don't seem like you know much of anything and are reacting emotionally instead of rationally. You aren't even prepared to have this debate.

>If we have a high suicide rate with guns don't you think it'll decrease if we had more control or a full-on ban?
Like Japan?

It's funny while anti-gun idiots are screaming "Ban AR-15s 'cause nobody needs military weapons" (AR-15s aren't military weapons), I can buy REAL military weapons that the US government is distributing to civilians under a government program.

I thought white trash anti-semites were supposed to be pro-gun.

The definition of an assault rifle is a rifle with the ability of switching between firing modes. words have meanings for a reason.

Attached: 1520479500398.jpg (650x365, 39K)

but 60,000 non-gun related violence and gun related deaths are much better than 60,000 non-gun related violence and gun deaths
because you know, method is more important than result

I'm not emotional. Take the last remaining of your brain cells and think of a world with better gun laws or no guns at all. This world wouldn't be as violent and many parents won't have to fear to have their kids getting shot up. No one wants their kids in a body bag. I don't have any kids, but one day I may.

>I haven't looked at how much they actually donate but will still spew garbage.
They're cucks anyway - if they were a gun nut lobby they wouldn't support bump stock bans and other ineffective crap.
>inb4 abloo bloo bloo muh children
30k dead a year (includes suicides btw) doesnt give you the right to trounce constitutional law and dick with peoples property. Take a look at defensive use stats too. Far more - 500k to 3mil according to the cdc.

Tl:dr - who cares about the NRA; fuck off grabbers

Sup Forums is leaking

If we can prevent 60,000 gun related deaths than isn't that the best for this country?

>I'm not emotional
>muh kids
they're nearly as likely to die being struck by lightning for fucks sake. you take the last of your brain cells and think about the same thing. 30k deaths to guns currently vs 500k to 3million defensive uses. Even if we take your retarded premise of 'ban the guns and they cant be used to kill' you've erased 30k deaths but left 16 times as many people at minimum defenseless.

You're not preventing any deaths, only changing the methods.
>think of a world with better gun laws or no guns at all. This world wouldn't be as violent
The world was pretty violent before guns came along, famalam.

>I'm not emotional.
>spends the rest of his post talking about fear of violence and emotional pleas about kids dying
You really need to take a critical thinking class at your local community college.

This is

Attached: OP_BB.jpg (650x365, 36K)

Im saying that there are more than one cause for mass shootings, It's not just the guns, Its not just mental illness and it's not just culture. And Im not arguing from emotion, I personally don't care that much for this debate because It's a dumb circle.

>kid shoots up his school
>every one gets outraged
>Nothing gets done

And as for "They would kill themselves anyway" I'd like for people to at least keep their suicides to themselves.

We could prevent 3 million deaths by banning swimming pools.

Best and worse are terms that don't apply to complex problems.

> I'm really tired of you guys
no-one fucking cares

>boo hoo, it is an assault rifle by definition.
They literally changed the definition to meet their narrative. Not joking.

> If we have a high suicide rate with guns don't you think it'll decrease if we had more control or a full-on ban?
No, it won't, you don't need an assault rifle or pistol to kill yourself
Suicide rates are entirely dependent on location/economic status/weather of an area, for example:
> The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 13.26 per 100,000 individuals (US)
But modern gun-free countries can have identical, if not higher rates, ex. Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Japan, South Korea, Belgium, etc

> People need to get their acts together and say enough is enough I want peace and freedom now.
This board is for 18+ only

If people didn't have pools they'd swim in lakes and rivers.

They cited the CDC lol

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_06.pdf

fuckhead

good luck getting laid soyboy

I'm guessing most gun owners would be willing to sell or destroy their guns just as soon as all criminals, police, and military sell or destroy all of theirs too.

No, mental illness is literally the only cause. The guns don't cause anything. You are arguing from emotion. It was displayed to you by no less than 3 posters earlier. I bet you'd love the world to stop being a shitty sad place, but it's never going to happen. Might as well get a gun to protect your microcosm from it.

Lousy analogy. Your owning or using a swimming pool poses no risk to other people.

the NRA isn't even one of the top 10 most wealthy lobby groups in the US--much bigger than them are AARP, AIPAC, and public employee's unions.

The reason the US has good gun laws is because of voters who understand the importance of the 2A.

its true if you think law abiding gun owners are terrorists.

Then why does it raise my homeowners insurance for liability reasons?

Attached: 800.png (625x626, 146K)

>assault rifle
not seeing any automatics out there being used for this stuff. might wanna check your terms.

>Suicide rate
nope - look anywhere, suicide rates remain constant after gun bans and confiscations. Nice try though.

>I want peace and freedom
then why are you campaigning for the removal of a freedom dipshit? Again, 500k to 3 million people use firearms in self defense every year; that far outweighs 30k violent instances. I know you don't like numbers because muh feelings but fuck right off ya nonce

tl;dr

Funny thing is, their usefulness in combat is precisely what brings actual assault rifles under the second amendment. Right along with the semiautos and pistols.

Attached: 1520741215828.jpg (1024x415, 54K)

>other people can't drown in my pool
>my cool can't collapse, sending 3 tons of water into a neighbor's house downhill and crushing/ drowning them
Kill yourself, brainlet.

Does having a pool increase the chance your neighbors kids will drown in your pool - sure does.

Every time I see this thread, I donate $1.00 to the NRA.

Seriously.

Attached: 1459367330752.png (700x400, 86K)

There was literally a supreme court case about sawed off shotguns. The man who wanted his sawed off covered by the second amendment was told no because it wasn't a weapon that had any practical use in military or militia. Cannot believe these mongoloids that think the second doesn't apply to military arms

No wonder they're doing so well. Fuck

That's pretty fucking stupid

Yeah, it's fucking ironic. The real damage was done like a hundred years ago and people are just barely hanging on to any semblence of 2A now.

Don't be cheap.
Make it at least $10.

/Send NRA-ILA $100 every time there's a mass shooting.

pretty decent analogy actually - its an inanimate object that wont hurt anyone unless its used negligently.

>my made up words are better than yours :^)

I got one, my dad gave me his 9mm from the navy. and If you think can read my mind, I guess, I cant make you think otherwise, and that's not me

This is my only previous post.

Literally. NFA fucked us

Used negligently by those using it. Completely unlike gun violence against innocent people.

TECHNICALLY it never made it to the supreme court. The chief justice wrote an opinion that the rest of the SC either agreed with or didn't care enough to comment, but it wasn't an actual court decision.

Nah, the NRA is just the lobbying arm of the American fire arm manufacturing industry.

They don't care about your right to own a gun, they care about you BUYING guns.

If someone proposed a law that all americans get one free gun, but it has to be made outside the US the NRA would fight it tooth and nail even thoughit providing all US citizens with exactly they pretend to want.

The GCA and the NFA will be overturned if Trump replaces a liberal on the Supreme Court.

Funny thing is, it will destroy the market for all those NFA items. That $30,000 full auto firearm will be worth $800 because it'll just be an old piece of shit in a market full of brand new beauties.

Attached: 28279562.jpg (960x924, 108K)