ITT: OP is looking for to raise investment capital for a contemporary pop art / jewelry project from Sup Forums

ITT: OP is looking for to raise investment capital for a contemporary pop art / jewelry project from Sup Forums.

Will be answering questions on this thread.

I am a second generation goldsmith. I have 15+ projects that need materials and labor covered, ranging from $5-30k in expenses. Including collaborations with large skate brands.

Offering 50/50 profit split on any project.

Jewelry generally has a minimum 3x return.

Literally would be the funniest shit if I found investment on Sup Forums.

Being as I don't want anyone to impersonate me later in the thread, my contact is: [email protected]

Want to do (very well executed) ridiculous things with some of the most valued materials on Earth + make a lot of money and contribute to contemporary pop art?

Let's do it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 3.50.41 PM.png (1200x1028, 885K)

Bumping with competitors work in the same general vein as what I'm proposing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 3.55.31 PM.png (1168x1034, 1.93M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 9.33.57 PM.jpg (2308x1906, 965K)

Last one was a graphic used by ICECREAM (a Pharrell fashion label)

This one, obviously, is The Dude.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 3.42.01 PM.jpg (1198x1046, 347K)

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread.

why Sup Forums?
and why Sup Forums of all places?

Lol. I've been on Sup Forums since 08. This felt like simultaneously a good way to offer something back - and like it would be fucking hilarious.

Obviously I would lose the anonymity for whoever wanted to follow through with this, but it feels worth it.

> Asks question
> Doesn't stay for answer

Is there actually a decent chance I'd get laid if I gave a girl jewelry as a gift?

No, makes you look desperate.

>Next.

What if I am desperate?

Then I guess you can spend thousands of dollars on a pity fuck.

Alternatively.
>Give me money.
>????
>Profit.
>Stop being desperate.
>Get better at life.
>Get laid in a less sad way.

ill bite.
do you have any finished pieces you can show me?
do you have to equipment required to manufacture jewelry? Or are you hoping to buy equipment after receiving funding?

Is that a cock ring?

also how did you learn such a skill?

Second-generation jeweler. Born into it. First job. All the equipment, the team, and the studio is in place. The capital is needed to change to produce certain pieces which are currently outside of my ability to self-fund.

Happy to share my portfolio, and future direction over email: [email protected]

No, it's a $300,000, 100-carat necklace.

looks like your clientele would most likely be highly successful nig nogs. nothing wrong with that.
why cant you post your work on here??

Point of the board in anonymity. So, I'm avoiding posting my own work as I can be identified personally by it.

Taking the time to email me before sharing is my hedge against unnecessary trolling.

That said I'd fully willing to lose the anonymity in the event that I go into business with any of you.

well your looking for funding. soo post it. no one will identify you by it.

Fair enough.

Here's a hand-carved calla lily necklace in 14 karat gold I made as a present for a friend.

Larger portfolio and future art direction available via email.

Attached: IMG_4935.jpg (750x740, 913K)

> Necessary, don't let the thread die bump.

looks nice.
how do you make something like that

I have been doing this my whole life and have a team of uniquely specialized craftspeople which I employ.

This particular piece involved refining a shape through a reductive wax carving, then casting, and a multistep metal refining, cleaning, and polishing.

An 18-karat rose gold and pavé set diamond ring, with hand engraving. The counterpart of which was sold at Sundance Resort for $4k.

Again, my current portfolio is not necessarily reflective of the future direction.

Attached: IMG_5395.jpg (750x746, 569K)

> Necessary, don't let the thread die bump.

email sent

I emailed you OP