I work for Bank of America

> I work for Bank of America
> Full access to 44M accounts every day
> AMA, fags
> Also customer service hate thread

Attached: Red Retro Sunglasses.jpg (720x900, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

r-project.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats the real customer service number to not get stuck on hold for 40 minutes when they freeze your card for an out of country transaction

why do you assholes always have only 1 teller working, when the line is about 20 people long, and there are 3 other employees just shuffling back and forth in the background not opening up other windows?

...hmmm lack of timely response, OP really does work at BofA

> For security reasons, cannot email customers
> Lady calls in literally named something "Fortune"
> "You've reached OP with Bank of America. May I have your first and last name please?"
> "Blah blah Fortune. How are you?"
> "I am doing great, Ms. Fortune, how are you doing today?"
> Fine but please don't call me Ms. Fortune.
> Customer doesn't like to be called MISS Fortune
> Prefers her first name or "Mega Fortune"
> Cannot call customers by their first name so I end up calling this bitch Mega Fortune for 45 minutes
> She deposited a check into her account that was placed on hold
> Hold was placed by the bank because the federal reserve had not verified the check yet
> Mega Fortune runs a psychology business and is responsible for the mental health of hundreds of people... allegedly
> After a painful conversation of telling her she isn't going to get her money until next week, no matter what she does or who she talks to
> She says "DO YOU RUN A BUSINESS, I NEED MY MONEY, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE DO YOU?"
> Run a financial services business on the heels of BofA as well as a tech business
> Tell her this as well as empathizing with her funds being on hold because it genuinely sucks
> She allegedly called the fed. reserve
> Some dude is now on the line telling her the funds cannot be released under any circumstances
> She asks for my manager
> I find one for her to talk to and tell him how he HAS to call her Mega Fortune
> Supervisor gets on the line "This is Mark, the Supervisor you've asked for. Am I speaking to Mega Fortune?"
> Dead.
> Customer explains how she has federal reserve on the phone and asks what she needs to do
> All of us tell her to go fuck herself in office-speak

Who's up?

Download the app. If you call from within the app they put you at the front of the line. Also, place a fucking travel flag. When the bank sees some random ass purchase in Guatemala they are going to block your card.

already done, its not from traveling is a foreign business. They have told me they "whitelisted" the company each time I call to unfreeze it, then next time it freezes again.

Because BofA doesn't like to hire new people, and the tellers are not trained on how to do a lot of tasks.

> Customers get pissed and expect the teller to press a magic button to fix their problem when it is almost always up to some server computer's decision at 4AM.

what fucking teller counter is open at 4am?

why do you give accounts to illegals? They only serve to stink of the joint and never have any clue what they are doing while I am stuck behind them in line

You will have to buy from that merchant regularly enough to get the bank's algorithm to see that YOU are making those purchases and not some shmuck stealing your card.

how long before you are 100% replaced by a computer?

The bank does nightly processing for everything. So if you make a deposit at 10PM -- it usually wont be available until the next morning.

Never. Customers fucking hate talking to the IVR, which is the automated system you HAVE to talk to before getting to a real person. Plus they think by talking to a real person, they will be able to get their money back

i'm talking about in person service retard. Your lack of basic comprehension is further proof that you do in fact work for BofA

Again, the bank hates to hire new people and contracts most of its work. You will always have to wait in line because everyone assumes the teller or the teller's boss can do their taxes, give them free money, fund their kids college, etc. There are people that dont take no for an answer, user.

so how much money was in the largest account you ever saw?

I'm here for customer service hate, fuck BofA.
>Install appliances for a living
>Take woman a new upright freezer this morning.
>2 flights of stairs, cramped ass apartment.
>Woman clearly upright and functional, asks if there's a discount for disabled people trying to get rid of a broken freezer.
>Eyeroll.jpg
>$70 fee ma'am, government fucks us all equally.
>Ok she says. Swapping food over, realizes not all food is going to fit from old unit.
>Totinos pizzas and garlic bread oh no
>I need the next size up.
Ended up being late for my first appointment because this bitch can't measure, feels entitled, and is generally fucking stupid.

how much do you hate immigrants and non-english speakers fucking up your teller window. Which race or group do you instantly eye roll upon seeing approach?

its amazing how many people have zero spacial sense

$108,000, but they also had a $70,000 on a credit card and a $500,000 mortgage

considering most americans are broke fags living paycheck to paycheck, why should we care about your shitty job. also, BofA blows ass, fucking horrible bank, not that any banks are great but they are shit

Anyone from fucking Florida. Any goddamn piss of a human being with the last name Jackson. And any goddamn spanish lady. None of them make any sense and always interrupt so you just have to wait until they end the conversation and leave

how many dicks do you suck per day?

Can you spare some money to some third world guy?
I'm studying to be a medfag but life is hard in here and there is no part time job

I don't need much, I only need to buy books or some contact lents becouse I'm going blind for reading shitty PDF all day

Also if someday I can be a medic I will fly there to pay you

Oh shit, installing appliances means you have to move food too? Shit should have said something the last time I had you guys move a fridge

I will not spare you any money but will give you my best advice for medical school and eliminating debt.

Never any more than you do.

We will if you look incapable enough. Old, special needs, etc. This bitch looked neither, so she was moving the food.

Do you ever get old ladies who want you to stay after you moved their shit for them? Just outta pure loneliness? We get a lot of people who call in just wanting to talk. They will ask a banking question every five minutes and talk about themselves for the remainder. I could see someone doing that to you up a flight of steps

In Argentina the university is free, I don't have that problem of payment, my problem is that in here everything is expensive, like food, rent, even internet

But maybe you can help me with other things

Do you work with software for mathematics?

I need some statistics software that helps me with 4200 cases

Shit like standard deviation, arithmetic mean, variation and shit like that

Oh then it sounds like you don't have much to deal with, friend. In the States, medical school will put you hundreds of thousands in debt. I would not be able to help you with stats. All I know is Matlab.

statistics sw r-project.org/

I know, people in usa needs to pay for health and university a lot of money

But it's so great country, if I could I will suck dicks for living in there and still be happy

It's a land full of opportunities to everyone who likes to work, and there are a lot of works for everyone

Even having a part time job in McDonald's is better than have a full time job in here

But anyways, thank you user I hope you have a great day