twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Open up a good wine.

We go to parade.
youtube.com/watch?v=MuK3v7LaEZw

Get comfy

Cheer for slavs

Enjoy myself.

same here, Tokaj ftw

give my russian employee paid leave to go kill some roaches.

Pissed off. Our country has to fight for the mudslimes bc of NATO

Pálinka for me

Watch the roaches get stomped out of existence.

Try and block the spaces under the doors so the roaches can't escape.

First post best post.

Watch turkey go on fire in delight.

get on 4cham and look for the happening thread
download at least 3 fresh new memes
then I die happy as NATO enforces its defensive treaties and all human life is wiped off the face of the earth in a horrific nuclear holocaust.

Especially Israel.

Give a speech at the UN :')

Who are you calling a roach?

Doing gods work

This. If the Mongolians and the Roaches want to murder the absolute hell out of each other, all I can do is sit back and enjoy the show.

Pray for peace.

Dont get my hopes up. Roaches can survive nuclear attack.

Shitpost on Sup Forums

Stock up on canned goods and get the fuck out of NATO

Пpивeт тoвapищ

It is Kek's will. Constantinople is his city.

Deus vult! For the liberation of Constantinople!

Get to watch the biggest curbstomp of this century. Watch the Russians wash over the Turks like a Typhoon of Steel. Their chants of "OORAH" will shatter the defenses of the Turks like the Trumpets of Jericho.

NATO has stated that Turkey is on it's own should it provoke Russia into a war. So there is a chance we don't get dragged in.

What are you talking about you cuck we have systems that are designed to eliminate nukes while sky high.

that was before pictures of dead innocent children by airstrikes from the evul ruskies started flooding the media.

We're fucked either by sending help or having to face 40m turkish refugees

Enlist.

Fuck Putin, help Turkey

Relabel my maps with Constantinople in bold.

There is only one thing left to do.

It should be Turkey declares war on Russia. That way NATO wouldn't be obligated to help and Russia can destroy them just as much.

same shit i always do and hope nobody fires nukes off

It depends who strikes first, NATO is for defence only.
If Turkey pulls some shit and Russia declares war because of that, Turkey is on its own

Sit back and enjoy.

russia is in a terrible economic situation
we can not afford a war with turkey

Kek nice one bro.

I would watch Russia totally Fodderstomp those roaches

that gorgeous footage

Beats me. But I know I ain't getting drafted to die on Ottoman soil over some Great Game bullshit. I remember the real fucking reason we never forget the ANZACs.

go to turkey and help them out vs tyrants. RUSSIANS WILL PAY FOR 1968 WITH THEIR BLOOD I SAY

a war is good for russias economy. at least for your war sector

Shoot myself.

Be forced in to a useless war of the government cause WE WUZ OTTOMANZ AND SHIT, get butt-raped in the army and then shot in the head

Wouldn't happen

>shoot yourself
>not committing at least 12 atrocities before you do

Its like you aren't even russian, pussy.

Thanks for taking bullets, will be repaid in afterlife

Celebrate.
Immediately join a campaign for NATO neutrality in this conflict.

How long would it take Turkey to run crying to NATO?

Day one?

Roaches don't run, they scuttle.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Be aware that Poland will somehow be pulled into that conflict
Else cheer for Russiabros, I dislike roaches and I do not hate Russians

No turkroaches = a better world.

Go to war with Russia. We need to protect our NATO allies

A better world to poo on?

I move to Russia!

Sup Forums WOULD DEPORT/ANNEX THIS???
SURELY NOT ANONKUN

Says Pajeet.

Yup.

i would go to sweden to seek asylum, free welfare, healthcare, don't need to work, can rape any girl i want, that's literally the dream.

You cannot go anywhere if your legs got blown off roach

Wait for Germany to accept more tanned Germans

Help the Russians take back Berlin.

We should kick Turkey out of NATO, but not before giving them nukes, then let the slavshits and turkroaches nuke each other while we celebrate.

Coup d'etat and join the russkies

Roaches don't walk but they crawl so it probably doesn't matter to him.

she must get treated like shit by the people she lives near.

Seeing all the young male roaches leave my country, because they get drafted by Erdokhan.

mfw

Turkey was historically (and still) a NATO base with missiles with the purpose of attacking USSR whenever they want.

Cuba nukes were a responses to those missiles from USSR. In short is: Turkey is a country almost made to destroy Russia.

If Putin wanna get fucked he know with who should mess up.

Play Poluhska Polye to prepare myself for the extermination of the infestation of T*rks on this world

>turkey is allowed to touch US arsenal

commie shit

shitpost on Sup Forums

Not nukes. Turkey is the second army in NATO after US, they can operate their shit themselves.

Who you think they are? Greece?

14:30

Very progressive!

t. golden dawn

bay denbs :DDDDDDDDDD

Honestly speaking, Turkey is ducking retarded. They are trying to start world War 3 by shooting down that sucoy. I don't see a plausible reason to fight against one of the most powerful nations in the world.

Kidnapped from the Balkans and turned into that, what a shame

a roach is a roach is a roach.

Turkey is actually buff as fuck and has a lot of western equipment

they would win that war because russian stuff is rusty shit from the sixties and their soldiers know more about sucking dick than fighting wars

In the chechen wars in the nineties russian GENERALS were routinely killed in combat by chechens

they only won the chechen wars by giving the muslims a ton of money and whimpering "Please dont hurt us anymore we will do anything"

Here's where you're wrong though.
Turkish military has no stable chain of command, generals are allowed to do whatever they want, you realize that the government has been under numerous failed coup d'etat's right?
Not only that but they're really incompetent.
Just admit it, turkey has no chance, 2nd army in NATO or not, their majority of tanks and APC's are from the 60's. That is why Turkey needs NATO, without NATO it wouldn't exist anymore

I don't like golden dawn

>roaches against mongolian neo commies

I'll get some corn.

You just pulled that out of your ass

>would rather side with roaches instead of people that are genetically closer to him just because you got cucked by them for 60 years
poland you're being retarded

Be happy for Turkey.

They needed NATO when secular cucks were ruling Turkey. They were only West's dogs...

Now this year Turkey started manufacturing their own arms.

Don't worry Greece we love you you are one of us.

>posts soviet posters

It's no different then sjws keeping Carl Marxs book on their shells, Ivan, just gtfo with this shit.

I enjoy the slightly lower price of fruit and vegetables, since banning enemy fresh produce is as close as Russia comes to fighting a war these days.

Wonder why I'm hearing so much about turkey if it's not yet November 25

>people that are genetically closer to him

read a fucking book, russians are asiatic

poles have middle-eastern, persian descent, we are nothing alike.

Stop getting cucked by russia shills, russians are niggers and mentally africa-tier. They have highest degeneracy (aids abortion and drugs) and islamization rates in the world. Plus they flood europe with refugees by bombing hospitals and camps.

Russia is the biggest enemy of any white man they are kikes

Whatever is happening
I must shitpost.

hello JIDF

>soviets
>sjws

Mate those "secular cucks" were the only chance turkey had. That's how turkey has always been, sucking western dick.

>inb4 muh ottomans
Well the ottomans were stuck in the 16th century and thought that 50000 thousand soldiers was a good number for an army

You can't stop anywhere near the entire Russian stockpile you fucking kike

Secular made Turkey's economy a disaster until Islamists come back.

Also Hijab were banned, the letters Q, W, Z were banned, Kurd language were banned... I mean it was a living hell in Turkey...

And to be honest with you it was for the good of Turkey, when the secular west cucksuckers come to ruling, the west that already gave promises to other parties to give them a part of Turkey decided to not. Same story with the cucksuckers in Russia after USSR fall which made US give Russia Veto rights and other rights that were part of USSR rights...

Anyway Turkey is coming back strong, I hope them the best and hope Greece the best too.

HAHAHA coming from the the shitskin. Nice one Poojeet

>mfw the Turk diaspora removes itself to please Erdogan while getting BTFO by the Ruskies

plus more Muslim migrants come to the UK because of fleeing turks, bonus!

Honestly get very very fucking scared at Russia evidently trying to start WWIII by taking out a massively important US strategic ally. It borders Syria, Iraq, and Iran. An attack on it is an attack on US interests. An attack on it is also an attack on NATO.

But if Turkey acts retarded and gets curbstomped by Russia it will not be so bad because NATO said they won't back Turkey in that case.