You will never live in a country as progressive and tolerant as Sweden

>You will never live in a country as progressive and tolerant as Sweden

thank God

why even live

Good, teach them to follow Pinker blindly

1x2^24

in 24 years everyone in sweden will be transgendered

>instead of repressions and bigotry transgender people are being accepted and helped
What exactly is wrong with it?

>2013: 30 children
>2014: 60 children
>2015: 100 children
>2016: 197 children
Oh wow it's fucking nothing
Go back to Sup Forums retard with your incapability to read the entire article instead of only the headline before posting it

average 13 year old Swedish girl

Do non-adult FtMs even exist?

You must really have the brain fucked if à man wants to become a woman and vice versa.
Take pills who fuck the hormones etc. It's almost fascinating so it's scary

>What's wrong with giving kids whose ages are in the single digits puberty blockers?

Feel "tough love" is superior to that shit.

that akward moment when a Russian is more progressive than all the western guys in a thread, really breaks anti-russian stereotypes t b h

of course their brain isn't functioning properly, that's the whole reason they become transgender in the first place.

I can't believe there are actually people who argue against science

this

cute

there are a lot of cuckolds in Russia, Putin manages to make most of them disappear but some get away

kids are confused about 'who they are' and where they fit in the world which is entirely normal and something previous generations dealt with through giving their kids chores, structure and discipline
the pharmaceutical industry has hit on a great profit scheme where they market hormone blockers as a great way to let kids 'decide who they want to be' and make it taboo to disagree with transgenderism

>respecting someone descision is cucked
>

It's funny, we have the same posts as Sup Forums here, but 2 or 3 hours later.

>respecting subhumans

>coming from american
ah yes

Has you gone to church this week, Ivan?

You don't have to respect the person but you can't deny against respecting a persons decision? It's not like it's harmful to anyone, and if it is it's only to themselves.

>respecting a persons decision
They are children

Russia was always more progressive than any country in the west.

>Children capable of making such a decision

Damn, really need to "respect their decision" to eat candy for dinner and stay up till midnight too.

>believing they would be better off and all problems vanish, instead of maning up and handling his/her issues
It's young people who are overchallenged by life and think they can have it easier. I have been there, but I changed.

You have a fucking State Church.

They already have gender dysphoria, it won't just go away. The earlier it is addressed and treated, the better.

No we don't, you dumb ass monkey.

I refuse to believe you represent the majority viewpoint in Russia.

>think they can have it easier
Do you even know what gender dysphoria is and what gender reassignment entails? It is literally the last resort, when nothing else can be done. Retardation from a shart or sopa de macaco is to be expected, but I expected more from a european.

>kids are confused about 'who they are' and where they fit in the world which is entirely normal and something previous generations dealt with through giving their kids chores, structure and discipline
this so much

You can believe whatever the hell you want, just don't force your retarded beliefs on other people Especially kids who need help.

>children are just confused and need to be told what is right and wrong
>children are born in the wrong body and need their genitals chopped off to fix them
hmmm, which one is the retarded belief?

It's time to make use of my Finnish citizenship and get off this God forsaken ride.

>I, an internet tough guy, in my eternal wisdom know everything there is to know about the world, more than those stupid medical professional and the very same people that suffer from a condition.
>Why didn't anyone tell them to tough it out?
Yeah, I'm done with this thread.

finland is 20 years behind sweden m8
what happens here will happen there

It's obviously a symptom of a greater problem that could have increased in scope to a similar extent possibly having immense negative effects. People are chewing drugs and seeking mental help and killing themselves left and right like never before, there's clearly something with the state of things that is severely flawed.

It's stuff like this that makes you realise that Satan is real.

>identifying with a gender in 2017
fucking white, gendernormative, sexist, backwards pigs

Kids are kids, they get identity crisis, it's their thing and we're all been there. Monday is wanting to be a girl, Sunday is wanting to be a squirrel. Waiting for them to actually develop a personality before diagnosing them with a mental illness, encourage them and make an appointment to chop off their dicks when they turn 18 doesn't sound unreasonable.

I don't know how it works in Sweden, but in Germany HRT is paid by health insurance (if prescribed by a psychologist). So it is in a sense harmful because it costs money.
Also, most trans people won't bear children, which may be harmful, too, depending on whether you want more children or not.
Also, trans people are rather likely to kill themselves when reaching 30, so society has given them more money (for education) than they could give back (by working).

Seriously this, though. My main problem with trans people is that I literally cannot understand how one would identify with a gender. I'm a man because I have a penis, but that's just a fact, not how I feel. I don't feel any gender.
My second problem is that you don't actually change anything by declaring to be trans. Want to wear dresses and fucked by a guy? You can do that as a male, too, nowadays, you know. Want to bear children? Well, current medical technology won't help you with that, though.
Oh, you mean you really want the body of a girl? Great, I'd like to be 2 m tall and have a foot-long penis, then.
All declaring to be trans gets you is plastic surgery and HRT. And I don't get why that should be paid by the health insurance. I'm sure lots of ugly people suffer from being ugly, too, but they don't get plastic surgery for free.

One of the problems is that they're somewhat inherently mentally unstable due to the abuse they surely get for not behaving like their sex (if they did, they wouldn't need or want a sex change). It's as a big of a decision as it gets and if you're a bullied kid... No wonder post sex change suicide rates are insanely high.

I think they call it gender dysphoria, when you legitimately, by your own psyche, don't feel you're in the right body and want to change it. How many such cases are legit and not some product of abuse etc i cannot know. I would agree with those people getting health coverage because in the end it's a matter of future mental health and not repressing fundamental desires.

Maybe. But I think the fact that at least some of them seem to think all of their problems simply go away by "changing" their sex as plays its part (when it turns out that this doesn't magically fix everything).

As I said, I just don't get how one can feel a gender. For your interest, I like to crossdress (in public, too), so maybe it's just me who's weird.
Regarding mental health: The thing is that I like to think that it would be better if we could help them accept who they are and that sex just isn't important. That would be cheaper and I would think better for them, too, because they then don't have to fuck up their bodies.
I just don't get why people who say they are so tolerant and everything make such a big fuzz of sex and gender and pretend like it's such a big deal. It just isn't. I thought we agreed that it doesn't matter whether you're a boy or a girl, apart from the fact that one of them impregnates and the other gets pregnant? This is what I just don't get.
I get that people want to be cuter or something so they look better in their dresses. But that's a matter of beauty and plastic surgery. A lot of women look shit in cute clothes, too, and they don't get paid by the state to fix that.
I don't get how it's apparently the same people who say “Everyone is beautiful” and “There shouldn't be any differences between males and females” who then proceed to say that trans is a thing and we have to help people to look good as the opposite sex. It's just so fucking hypocritical and I start to believe that trans is just a term we use because most people have a firm set of rules how women and how men have to behave and if a man behaves “like a woman” they can't handle that unless you tell them the man was a woman.

time to alter and mute suicide statistics to hide the fact of transgender identity being a mental illness. Although its sweden and they are already altering rape statistics to hide the ethnicity of the rapists so I doubt progressives will ever learn