bernard just living up to his racial stereotype

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

>white top has a couple of moves on his face
>black top doesn't
>same person

Because she looks like the girl next store.

>Delores
why do people not know how to spell her name?

GODDESS-tier feet though. Shes a 10/10 for that reason alone

Thats how I spell it faggot deal with it

oh please, shes a diamond dozen

>watch westworld
>all black men are shown to be sexually prowess with big dicks
>white guys are easily offended when someone makes fun of their small dicks

damn, what a good show

>footfags

>this multi layered subtle as fuck meme

I applaud you user.

No she's a smoking hot innocent farmers daughter who is becoming a sentient being that could satisfy your every desire and would literally kill for you.

There's too much going on in this show at once. Idk if its all coming together eventually or if the writers are just fucking around. Ford clearly doesn't have full control over the hosts. We know that because of his conversation with Dolores a few episodes ago. Apparently this has something to do with Arnold, whoever he is. My question is, what the fuck does that have to do with the board/staff drama they've been feeding us for three weeks?

Nice posts! For what its worth, If I had money Id give you gold! xD

The Board/Staff are people who are evil who want to replace real life people with hosts so they can take over the world. Westworld has been a giant experiment to see if that's possible with Ford at the helm.

Logan

>too much going on at once
This is the last show I'd ever expect to hear this complaint about

Ford and Arnold created advanced AI. AI eventually took over the world. Ford is only human left. Just hides in his bunker fucking around with his toys all day

new black chick is fine as fuck

DAMN
Anthony Hopkins looks like *that*?
Anthony Hopkins' still got it

>tfw I will never be her flipflop

they used the guy falling off his horse twice when the compadres where chasing Delores and little MIB

DROPPED

Fuck. Big blister on my scrotum. Think I've contracted herpes

If you're a virgin but have sex with a host like Dolores, that still counts right?

her tits must be girl from walking dead bad if they wouldn't show them

I'd love to put my nose in her ass I bet it stinks a little.

I count the time i fucked a wet sock as losing my virginity so probably yeah a robot would count

k fags, the world ended and Ford is the last survivor. He has only his IA's to keep him company. Everyone is IA. Ford is a myth introduced by Ford to give his meta-narrative imulse.

change.org/p/west-world-teddy-deserves-better

Well yeah he'd take your anal virginity

can't wait for maeve to die tb͏h

a shame snek will probably die too

where does this leave the shrink ray theory?

>no MiB this ep
>it was still great tier

This scene still bothers me.

wherever you want. But reality is 1:1

>\WW/
STOP DOING THIS FAGGOT

Does Smokefu remind anyone else of Melisandre from GOT? Shes like a slightly less attractive, slightly older version. They sound and look similar and have similar mannerisms

is this the last time we'll see her, famalams? pls no

I still don't get how bullets work.

The hosts can shoot a gatling gun at a train with guests and also at them riding on horseback right next to explosives while as the same time it is impossible for you to get really hurt?

Also matches somehow contact HQ and magically turn cigars into explosives?

I guess I'm a simulationfag instead of a shrinkfag.

reminds me of "The Egg"

No they don't you racist

I love that hint of bush when we first see her in the operating room.

>“It’s not the guns,” Nolan said. “It’s the bullets. We thought a lot about this. In the original film, the guns won’t operate guest on guest, but we felt like the guests would want to have a more visceral experience here. So when they’re shot it has sort of the impact. They’re called simunitions. The U.S. military trains with rounds like the ones we’re talking about. But there’s a bit of an impact, a bit of a sting. So it’s not entirely consequence-free for the guests.”

screen caps

mmmmmm

I'm really afraid, it's going to turn out being some simulation matrix bs. They got an interesting premise here, turning it into a simulation would totally ruin everything.

>liking bush
That shit is disgusting

no? they're just modifying her. if she were to leave the show then they would scrap her

could Arnold be Ford's brother?
There are two kids living with his dad, one of which Ford plays with (arnold replica) while completely ignoring the other robot kid which probably is a version of himself.

My slow ass internet finally downloaded the episodes.

Time to watch, then I will take webm requests tonight. I will let you know when the request are open, as I am not reading the threads so I am not spoiled.

How would you ever fail a quest if the worst that happens is getting a small ouchy sting from being shot in the face?

You wouldnt need to be especially quick, just bring enough ammo and you can't lose

Dude.

black dude was a robot. I swear I saw that speculation posted here a week ago

>How would you ever fail a quest if the worst that happens is getting a small ouchy sting from being shot in the face?
If you get shot, fall down, and the bad hosts capture you, you're still boned. Only the MiB has shown no fucks given when shot.

>Mr Robot gets to play with these every night

> everybody shitting bricks that arnold is host
that is nothing. LE EPIC TWIST that nolan/jar jar abrams love doing will be that ford is a host

> arnold committed suicide because he felt guilt/forced to kill ford over their disagreements
> builds ford host out of grief and lets him have sv_godmode 1 for him throughout the entire park trying to atone for his guilt as his last act
> then dies
> unfortunately arnold code combined with ford host personality of wanting to be god leads to what we see now in the park
> ford dresses like old-time cowboy not because of some romantic connection to the wild west but because that's how arnold saw ford's connection to the park
> ford host spends 30 years trying to figure out the hidden arnold code throughout the hosts
> he doesn't quit understand what arnold did, which is why he has bernard turing test the hosts with questions about their reality
> ford not figuring out arnold and "the maze" is his own turing test which he is unaware of
> he is slowly becoming aware of his own reality but like all the hosts denies it at first but deep down knows something isn't right
> delores & bernard are his surrogates in figuring out what arnold did which unintentionally insulates him directly from the arnold code haywiring
> picture of arnold and ford is obviously wild card because we saw it from bernad's POV, could easily be anything now
> Man in Black knows arnold was the real brains
> unfortunately this keeps reinforcing the 2 timeline theory

SCREENCAP THIS YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

What moles? Doesn't look like anything to me.

I think they're intended to be enemies, not the same person

I mean they don't look the same at all.

She does look good in the cowgirl outfit. Good bodyfat level.

Well yeah, since we had the giant tweest and Ford's monolog.

then how do they kill hosts?

and cause damage to physical shit?

>she's a 10

That is exactly what MiB does all of the time?
Until he suddenly gets downed by a rifle butt.

I think they retired her

>ford is a host
Oh god no. That would suck. Kinda like that shitty movie Surrogates.

>censoring the nipples
Hat kind of cocksucking homosexual faggot are you? The gay kind? Sheesh, grow a pair, post the uncensored caps and eat the three day ban. Its what me or any straight heterosexual male with any testicles whatsoever would have done. fucking kys

Post proof that they are actually dating

What the fuck happened to Elsie

>How would you ever fail a quest
An NPC/host essential to that quest could get killed by another host or guest, for example.

THERESA WAS JUST A HOST

How do arrows work in Westworld? Is it like bullets where they somehow won't penetrate guests or will hosts simply not fire arrows at guest?

>mfw maeve isn't self aware but has a new narrative that makes it seem like she is

no u, feg

>hosts simply not fire arrows at guest?
I imagine this.

I absolutely would have gone on an adventure with that guy, fuck Logan

i didn't even realize this but now it makes total sense with ford being godmode

IT EVEN EXPLAINS HOW NOBODY NOTICED FELIX WALKING HER AROUND LAST WEEK.
> HALF THE PARK WORKERS ARE HOSTS BUILT BY FORD

If they fire arrows at guests, I imagine they're designed to miss, as per the Good Samaritan impulse. Their software is apparently more advanced than that of a human, they're probably just designed to not be aware of most of it, thinking they missed on accident, when they actually skillfully placed the shot right where they were supposed to.

Arnold captured her with his personal host army and she's now in a sex dungeon getting spitroasted by BBC hosts.

Its the future use your imagination.
High-tech arrows that are designed to alter their trajectory mid-flight - and on the off chance one an arrow manages to hit a guest the arrow splinters on impact into harmless kindling

so is this episode basically confirming the two timelines theory?

She got BBC'd to death

she met the real bernarnold and is working for host liberation

>is this the last time we'll see her
No, not if imdb is right

no, it's mostly establishing that anyone might be a host

How so?

Elsie's also a host I think. I think a lot more of the squad is hosts than we know. For instance I don't think this is the first time Ford's killed whoever they send, and replace them with a host. He's basically just creating people and sending them into the world.

HOWEVER

We haven't seen the world outside of the building/WW so who knows if they're even out there or if it's all one big WW.

retarded

makes the most sense

>How would you ever fail a quest if the worst that happens is getting a small ouchy sting from being shot in the face?

They grab you and punch the shit out of you aka exactly what happened to logan. Watch the fucking show if you're going to post.

Thor's brother is almost definitely a host. That's why Clem threatened him.

Then Dolores would have to be scripted too because she was the one waking Maeve up with the password phrase thingy. And since we know Dolores is communicating with Arnold behind Ford's back, that's impossible.

>makes the most sense
Sounds a fuckton more expensive than a few lines of code that prevent a host from shooting an arrow at a guest.

not him but
> bernard has been working for ford for years
> sketches of old hosts were old, white paper was faded yellow
> bernard was testing delores
> now know that it could happen at any point in time aka past

EVERYONE'S A HOST BUT MIB

0/10

when a host gets paused or turned off does it wipe out short term memory to some extent? Because bernard got paused after he was about to become self aware, then when he turned on again it just dropped, and without any alteration besides being paused

in other scenes we can assume memories just get wiped or w/e but there was no calibration or anything with bernard

>Mr Robot gets to play with these every night
wtf they look like brother and sister

This doesn't prove shit

The whole bloody staff are hosts.

>tfw Theresa thought she was in charge