What the fuck do I do? I dtunkly ordered a shitton of honeycomb, unknowingly and need to get rid of it somehow...

What the fuck do I do? I dtunkly ordered a shitton of honeycomb, unknowingly and need to get rid of it somehow. Any uses for it? Like, is it edible?

Attached: 6AF6874C-9D84-441C-A437-FECD9B92B486.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/377037/french-oak-honey-barleywine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cut the caps off and grow bees in them

so you can get more honeycombs

of course its edible
also delicious
it never expires

of course yes retard, it is edible and its pretty damn good

Post pic of what you got

define shitton

Just find a way to weponize them and kill people with honeycombs, that shit would be halarious

Attached: 1CAFF558-14F4-4345-BF1A-E6EF3A7B5652.png (224x225, 6K)

God dammit you made me hard

I saw an ASMR of someone eating honeycomb. Yes its edible. Also, honey never goes bad.

This. Honeycomb is delicious and you can keep it around as long as you want.

It's edible and fucking delicious. Good with breakfast. Chew to get the honey out of it and either eat or spit out the wax.

buy some bees and start a hive you dumbass

>it never expires
Assuming it's pure and kept free of contaminants.

Edit: iirc the honeycomb is made of bees' shit but who cares people eats cow semen and sausages

It will go bad if you store it improperly. Don't let it get above 90 degrees Fahrenheit or the honey will begin to die and taste off.

this

>Makes shotgun slug out of bees wax

take the caps off and drain the honey
make kick-ass candles from the comb

Honey is actually bee vomit. Get it right faggot.

if only

from where?

Where can i get bee seeds?

put a spoonful in your tea, bruv. fucking good.
how much did you buy tho? it's $$$

buy a small bee colony online, transplant bee colony to box with de-capped combs inside, cut hole in box, put outside, take inside when cold

Don't listen to this guy.

You know these things? When you bite into one it tastes like the juice inside, but the moment the juice is gone, it is just a flavorless wax. Same with honeycomb. It's just bees wax with honey pockets.

The honey is amazing. But if you like making honey slightly less amazing, by all means, eat it with flavorless bee spit.

Attached: nik-l-nip-wax-bottles-candies-bulk-1000-count-26.jpg (602x400, 51K)

Chew it like gum. That's what I do before the wax starts to come apart. Love it.

Attached: honeycombs-cereal-robodot-flickr.jpg (500x377, 44K)

You can make dope soap with beeswax too. Look up "saponify beeswax"

Yes you can eat it. It's delicious tbh.

bake biscuits, spread it on biscuits

it's how they do it in the south

Put bacteria on it and it'll die, what's why when making Mead you have to dilute it a bunch with water

I make mead pretty regularly. I thought I diluted it with water because yeast can't survive in pure honey?

It doesn't go bad, just bag it up in a zippy and toss it.in a cabinet

so what? Alcohol is yeast shit. And its delicious.

man up OP and put it on some biscuits

Make honey mead out of it or barley wine, sell at the market for big bux.
Your local small supplies/ brew store should sort you out.
>Linkage to the recipie
brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/377037/french-oak-honey-barleywine

Attached: 1d6e8d91fae8bef874c3aa6aab776a9b9bd3d8c7ff50b0005573d8b27494541b.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Pure honey is flammable, use it for starting forest fires and property damage

Lmao this post made me laugh my ass off

Why would the honey get above 90 degrees? Explain the scenario where he has all this honey and it gets this hot mr. helpful.

how consideration and respect for everyone in the organization

Attached: Kaleb'sPaint3dProject.jpg (192x183, 8K)

how do they get all of the bees out of the honeycomb

Maybe user is storing it in a metal shed. Or in the trunk of his car.

Attached: 1518147867681.jpg (512x512, 19K)

the sugar concentration creates osmotic flow that dehydrates things.

pure sugar (or salt) or extremely concentrated sugar (honey, nectars) will kill things that rely on water to stay alive through dehydration

yeast typically survive dehydration though, i'm pretty sure you could mix yeast with honey, rest it and then dilute it and still have a workable must

Yes but the wax isn't very digestible (most beekeepers use paraffin wax comb starter frames). If you don't chew it enough, little pockets of honey ferments in your intestines and causes all sorts of pain and bloating. Your shit will also look funny.

proccessed honey watered down is nice lube for those granola hippie girls

its fuckin real

Oh man, all this honey! Where to put it?The metal shed seems like a reasonable place for perishables. Or maybe my trunk? Or the attic!