instagram.com/mukychip/
tootsieorly.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you attracted to men?

What are your hopes and dreams?

Yes. Men and women

You from south philly?

i love you

very serious question i want to be a girl really badly and i know that i'm transgender but my bisexual girlfriend is really good at sucking my dick and idk it feels really good and i like it but it always makes me sad

do you feel this way too?

>gender?
>sexuality?
>also if female, post tits!

Did you get rid of your penis?

When did you first realize you were mentally ill?

Not sure. In therapy right now trying to decide what to do with myself

Have you had/do you want reassignment surgery?

You know the rules faggot. Tits or gtfo. Bonus for dick

Are you going to slice your dick? Also, is it wrong to say being delusional is a mental illness and it's hurting you?

What's your favorite pass time?

I have a friend who’s trans. They sometimes sit on my lap and call me daddy. As they were dfab what should I do?

why do you faggots consider yourselves female then go ahead and introduce yourself as a trans girl, its almost like you do it for attention and realize you aren't a real woman.

Can you show us your butt with timestamp?

Do you get annoyed when people call your illness "gender dysphoria"

Do you play Runescape? I could use a friend to play with.

Can I make love to you? I'm a man

no
t-thanks
I don't feel this way sorry. You don't have to get srs you know
mtf/bi
>>also if female, post tits!
I guess if I can find one don't wanna take to long between posts
here have this old one
nope
age 4

Attached: IMG_20160201_215203.jpg (2560x1440, 502K)

Your cute will you be posting nudes perhaps?

Traditional therapy and medication have proven ineffective in treating gender dysphoria.

It needs to be researched more before people start slicing their genitals and end up killing themselves.

how old did u start hrt and how long has it been

How do you feel about your dick?
Do you want to be a trap?

who told you that? your high school art teacher?

Have you taste your own cum? Does is taste different than guy's cum?

not had and do not want. for one not interested second I'm diabetic and that makes it a lot more dangerous
not sure what you mean
I play a lot of video games I guess. just basic bitch shit
tell them to stop
I don't consider myself female theres a diff kek
ehhhhh nah have this pic tho
i dont talk to people who use those words much
sorta im not that into it tho
nah das gay

Attached: WIN_20161129_19_04_23_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Could you show your tummy?

People kill themselves because of how society is, not (usually) because of personal issues.

How long have you been on hormones and what size are your tits? I've been on hormones for 21 months and mine are still tiny.

There is plenty of available research. You just haven't read it.

y u so gay

also, trips

so then its for attention?

what do you think about the death of stephen hawking?

I have a bunch of lewds on my instagram if you want that but yes i will
i just take pills sorry
23 im 27 now
its fine, just wish i could wear tight leggings
tastes like precum so good

Attached: IMG_20160324_183712785.jpg (4160x2340, 1.95M)

You're a cool guy if you know you're not female.

Could you use those muscles to beat me up? How much would you charge someone to beat them up? would you charge by the hour, the punch? The bodily damage inflicted? Asking for a friend.

why don't you upgrade to windows 10

How big ur peepee also pls show it

Yes! What's the insta?!

sure
years see my last post
no idea
hmmm? sorry theres lots of replys there what are you asking about
is he dead what?

Attached: 1495229655159.jpg (720x1184, 222K)

what did you use to become a qt transgirl? i'm interested in becoming a girl.

kill yourself loser

What side are you on?

Israel or palestine?

Yeah he died today. It's pretty sad

what advice would you give an 18 year 6 months into hrt

thanks
wow lewd
thats an old pic my desktop has windows 10. also thats my exs laptop
ummm like maybe 4"
instagram.com/mukychip/

what do you think really happened during the Tiananmen Square Incident?

where do i get mdma?

What do you think really caused the 1998 Indonesian Massacre?

It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose

Okay, what size are your tits, then?

what did I use? spiro and estrogen. I have a dr tho
oh god hard hitting question
fuck
im not sure
oh damn
work on your voice. I see lot of people whos lives are filled with anxiety and self loathing cause they still sound like a dude

can you be my friend? timestamp?

Are your feet nicely shaped like a woman's?

more belly please

Attached: 23927910.jpg (289x338, 10K)

How many licks would it take you to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

fucking footfags ruining everything

Feet?

What do you think was the relevancy of the American involvement during the Iran Revolution?

die faggot
Based

well yea, i really need to get on with it but thing is im barely out to anyone so i think boymoding is still way to go plus im just 6 months in

>Tiananmen Square Incident?
protests and then protesters dieing I don't know isnt that what happened?
never heard of it
S P O O K Y
I wear 36a or 34a but my breasts are tiny

Attached: IMG_20170122_240335605_TOP.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Please show your cock

Is it okay if I send you a message on Instagram? I think you're really cute and want to shower you with sweet appreciation

Cotton or satin?

abnormal retard... your brain is miswired, just admit it.

Show your dick

the Chinese seem to believe it was a Western fabrication that never happened and was orchestrated to destabilize the Communist Party

i have a question for you

why do you keep taking pics with your hand in the frame? lmao thats a good way to get clocked

WHERE'S THE BENIS?

Kik?

Attached: titsorgtfo.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

dont you have friends
fuck I always lose my foot pic. I mean maybe from some angles
maybe
tootsieorly.ytmnd.com/
no idea
just take it slow, youll get more and more comfortable. I wish I had taken time presenting female, looking back I was so embarrassing

i wanna do stuff with you/10

Mine flip between 32A/30B and 34A sometimes. Do you have any massage sessions to help them, or just meds?

if I can find a pic my external is a mess
sure send away
cotton
thats some flat earth shit
no idea
sorry no

I feel sorry for you user, never knowing how good footpussy is
it's alright, they look better if you paint your nails

Pls show the smol dicc

Let's see that girl cock

do you have a snapchat?

I probably would really need to come out? idk my tits are just poking out of my shirt and my friends really want to go bra shopping with me. im still really scared aaaaaaaa

push out your belly for me lemme see that curve

Attached: 13332132132455.gif (400x225, 1.32M)

*sweats*
just meds
I think I got pretty long fingers and nice nails so I never get self conscious over my hands
fucking fags my god

Gimme the dick

yes i have 1 friend but i was asking coz i wanted to fuck u

granted i would have to get to know you to learn what you like to have done to you ;) but lots of oral attention.. just because you look like you're fun to kiss :)

dick also tits or gtfo

>no timestamps
>2018 and apparently no access to a camera
>no tits
>no cack

Attached: 20984780.jpg (318x424, 81K)

yeah but I don't really send many snaps or use the story feature. just use it cause I like the editing stuff and file size
You should do that. I was scared af when I first went to buy a bra
I have a little tummy but I can't push it out wtf

>No Kik
Weak. Make one you're a qt

>hands
I was talking about your feet user
good hands also turn me on though.
What colors do you paint your nails? (if you even do)

Dear Sup Forums,

My son has joined your website and has been with you since summer. He tried his hardest to fit in here, he has troubles doing that in school.

Last tuesday i took him to buy new clothes and so we went to hot topic. He saw all these MEME clothes and asked me "mommy, can we get the MEME clothes?" and I said fine. If thats what you want, I will buy them for you.
Today he wore his MEME clothes for the very first time and went to school, until some jerk on a mountain bike bicycled up to him and yelled "CANCER KID" and kicked him square in the face. Why would anyone do that to him? When he got home I immediately called the school to find out who this older boy on the bike was, but they told me he was anonymous. How could you?
I told my son I would be posting my questions here, but it seems you had a bad influence on him, he told me to "butt out, you fucking nigger". He never used to use language like these.
What sort of greasy horrorshow is Christopher Poole running here? Isn't he supposed to be the friendly guy that invented all these so-called MEME's?

I demand answers, right now, before I call the cyber police.

A concerned mother and avid Fox viewer.

Attached: memekid.jpg (611x613, 166K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sonichu. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of autism most of the jokes will go over a typical readers head. There's also the writers nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from the writings of James Joyce, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the writer, to realize that he's not just autistic- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sonichu truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Chris Chans existencial catchphrase "I HAVE MULTIPLE PAIRS OF DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS," which itself is a cryptic reference to Ulysses. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the writers genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Sonichu tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: 1509100562598.png (480x354, 302K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: 1508749712904.png (400x356, 186K)

you just met me and you wanna be friends and fuck?
t-thanks
here. if you want me to time stamp and take pics my replys will be spaced out and the thread will prob 404. same shorts and thread open. ignore my desk is my kitchen table...
I hardly paint them but I usually end up with my fav color (teal/light blue) sometimes black

Attached: IMG_3463.jpg (640x1136, 116K)

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their homeIoid wasn’t ready boys aren’t supposed to do that it bled so much plungers aren’t dildos
Children are sacred to the God
Stay woke at all times black sheep
>Resistance is futile
Never gonna give you up
DO NOT mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating the body form of women accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would cluck her right in the chicken
>This is depiction of chocolates having sex
>I have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
Juxt use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever is healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys can’t beat us with those things

Attached: 1507055048242.jpg (350x395, 15K)

why are you very bored?