Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 10K)

check my 5

I will get trips

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ass

Attached: dbradroast8.jpg (300x300, 11K)

haha lol dantdm

well hey there katie! its your birthday! yayyyyyy! its yo birfday- its ur birthdayyy. yayyyyyyy! so i wanted to buy you something really expensive. buttttt then i realized i was broke :( so instead of an awesome bracelet to replace that one of a kind one you lost because of me. It was kind of because of me :( probably shouldnt have made you hang out with me that night. Ive decided to make you something instead! *british voice* I like to make things! *robot voice* im creative!yayyyyy! Cue the song ;) *i gotta feeling by the black eyed peas starts playing* the first time we hung out, I knew you were special. Maybe it was the thump of the poor kitty cat underneath the car. Meow! *latin voice* oh the poor little kitty :( maybe it was the silly voices you did. *silly voice* silly voices! Either way, I knew it was the beginning of our awesome friendship. *epic voice* awesome friendship! *french lover voice* or maybe more ;) *poor beggar boy voice* please sir, I want some more. Who knows ;) what I do know is that from the moment I first met you, you made me feel welcome. *butler voice* right thees way. Sure, it helped that we lived in the same complex. And that your friends asked me to join in too. *shows pictures* sometimes I pretend you were looking at me in that picture ;) is that a little weird? Maybe thats weird. *silly voice* no, its not! Yeah maybe it is xD see now I promised I didnt mean to but some time around here *shows a picture of a tgi fridays* I stopped thinking about you like this *shows picture of katie* and started thinking about you like THIS *shows picture of him and katie*

maybe it had something to do with... this night *picture of katie at disneyland* or maybe it was this night *picture of him and katie together* *mickey mouse voice* probably the dress! No it really wasnt that, but that was really nice ;) lets be honest, it was probably the smell of your apartment. Will you take me candle shopping please!? Man I wanted to live there in december. *high pitch voice* that might have been weird. And speaking of december, that christmas tree was the tannemBOMB! And then there was new years eve. I dont have a picture of that. Probably for the best xD but thats the moment I couldnt hold it in much longer. *silly desperate voice* I had to say somethin! And maybe I cant tell our friends exactly how I feel... yet ;) but ive found a way to alleviate that stress. Yayyyyy! *excited voice* strangers! *montage of him telling strangers he likes katie* I may have told a lot of people xD *montage continues* and to be quite honest, im hoping someday all our friends know ;) until then, im enjoying getting to go “up” with you. Because katie... even though youre under here a lot... I just made you say underwear! xD under the sea! I think of you as being up here! Nope higher! Higher still! Higher, higher, higher! You know what, second store to the right and straight on til morning. The line was too long for a good shot :( hey! Hey hey katie! I likes ya ;) and its your birthday! And since you make me happy every time I think about you, id like to return the favor. You give me a reason to dance! And while I may never get very good at it, as long as youre around I cant see how that would ever be a bad thing ;) happy birthday katie! Now excuse me, ive got some dancin to do ;) *dancing in disneyland montage*

Attached: WhiteBlet.jpg (498x416, 66K)

there are 365.25 days in a year. Each day consists of 24 hours. Each hour consists of 60 minutes. The amount of minutes in a year is 365.25 x 24 x 60 = 525960. The Holocaust was from 1941 to 1945 which is a span of 4 years. 525,960 x 4 x 2,103,840 minutes in those 4 years. Now it's stated in the history books that the Holocaust had at least 6 million victims who were distinctly Jewish, and up to 14 million victims in total. So how many individuals were killed per minute in the Holocaust alone, and not the way? That would be at least 6,000,000/2,103,840 = 2.8519270326. Lets say about 2-3 people per minute, assuming this is going 24/7 nonstop.

So my honest question is this. How could anybody maintain the rate of killing 2-3 individuals per minute, 24/7, for 4 years?

Nice oldschool meme, bro

Attached: 1520786785651.jpg (664x520, 20K)

rest in spaghetti never forgetti

Yeah ok faggot. If I saw you in the real I'd whoop your ass and take your peach ass bitch, sorry ass.

Been coming to b for years now and I can definitely say John is the only thing that has never changed.

i love this guy

Fuk u fagot

Nice b8 mulatto

Attached: 1513412696793.jpg (622x626, 51K)

Been a while since I've seen one of these.

You newfags need to step it up.

▲ ▲

Attached: 1494739291409.png (200x219, 88K)

Rerro Fraggots,

Mry name is Scrooby, rand I hrate every sringle one of you. Arll of roo are frat, retarded, ro-rives roo sprend revery second rof their day rooking rat stupid rass prictures. Roo rar reverything brad rin the rorld. Ronestly, rave rany of roo rever grotten any prussy? Ri mean, Ri guess rit's frun making frun rof preople brecause of rour rown rinsecurities, brut roo rall trake tro ra whrole rew revel. Rhis ris reven wrorse rhan rerking roff tro pictures ron fracebook.

Ron't be ra stranger. Rust rhit re rith rour brest shrot. Ri'm pretty mruch perfect. Ri was rhe read of mry rown shrow, and frucked rover ghrosts. Rhat sprorts dro roo pray, rother rhan "jrack roff tro raked rawn jrapanese preople"? Ri ralso gret scooby shnacks, rand hrave ra branging hrot grirlfriend (Shre just threw me shome schrooby shnacks; Shrit ras RHO rhash). Roo rare rall raggots whro shrould jrust rhill roorshelves. Rhanks fror ristening.

Ric Rhelated: Rit's rhe rand mry ritch

Attached: 1280811053630[1].jpg (242x251, 49K)

Hey pathetic Earthlings,

My name is Vegeta, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are weak, foolish, inferior warriors who spend every second of their day collecting balls and making wishes. You are everything bad about the north galaxy. Honestly, have any of you ever went Super Saiyan? I mean, I guess it's fun beating on people with insignificant power levels, but none of you could ever defeat me anyway. This is even worse than trying to destroy the Ginyu Force with a power level of only 2000.

Don't be so pathetic. Just hit me with your best energy ball. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm prince of all the Saiyans, and was one of the strongest warriors in Frieza's army. What training have you done, other than "Jack off with that old Turtle Hermit on his island"? I also kicked Kakarot's ass, and have a genius human wife (She just made me Super Saiyan 4; Shit was so HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!). You are all weak and should just wait for me to kill you. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my Earthling wife.

Attached: Vegata_bulma_cash[1].jpg (300x416, 31K)