Bros, I know you read /b just to fap, but now I ask you for help here...

Bros, I know you read /b just to fap, but now I ask you for help here. I need to make a T-shirt/sweatshirt with a custom gradient color, but every site with custom clothes can make only "place a picture on the front" shit. Maybe you know some small companies or sites which may help me

Attached: 1520948489260.jpg (615x410, 76K)

Bump

talking about the color of the fabric before you put a graphic on it?

Look up places around you that will print a shirt in house for you and try to convey your design to them.

Bumpy

Ye, in worst case this can be the print itself, but rate site can offer print this big

I would like to, but I live in Moscow and so I don't think we got much amateur printers, but that's an interesting idea, thanks

Blump

Dump

Attached: 1520973006.jpg (604x402, 38K)

>Moscow

Knock off the advice / bros

Attached: raw.gif (498x280, 1022K)

Caption reads "motherfucking collectible"

You help me the easy way, or the invincible missile way

No it doesnt

Help a rusfag guys

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Sorry, it says, "More Reactive Cobblestone."

Chechnyaed

Attached: giphy.gif (500x213, 991K)

You won't ever guess, so it says "my country - my property, Putin 2018"

this is what i was gonna say. I've made tons of graphic tee's and there dudes always had a lot of shirt colors to choose from. As for selected what specific color thread I dunno...could be very pricey unless you're felxible

Can we get back to our business?

Even if its pricey its OK, but I can't find the one who will do it

Blump

Thumb

No, it says "Mortifyng Copperpot."

Not sure how easy it is to get, but wouldn't making the gradient in the shirt require the fabric to be sewn in gradient too? That would probably be less common and more expensive than printing a gradient on a shirt, but would definitely look better. I don't know RU businesses at all, but I know what you're looking for exists, so good luck OP.

bumpan

ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ   /´
   ゝ、 ( ( ͡◉ ͜> ͡◉) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/(sorry for bat english)

i know a website called customink . com or something idk if they do gradients tho sorry bro

bumparoo

Bump

Thanks bruh