ITT: We post pictures of what we are wearing and others try to guess what genre of music we are. Go

ITT: We post pictures of what we are wearing and others try to guess what genre of music we are. Go.

Bad idea for a thread, but I'll try.

Radiohead.

Personality threads go in Personality threads go in Personality threads go in Personality threads go in Personality threads go in Personality threads go in

Not a genre, but OK (Computer).

I can pinpoint what they are. I'm retarded.

These threads always get purged after a while.

take this shit to /fa/

Can't goddamnit. I'm drunk from last night still. Forgive me.

>Hey guys I just spent my welfare on new clothes in a high street shop
>These are going to be my special 'going out' clothes
>Hey guys, tell me how cool my clothes are by naming bands
Mumford and Sons, Foo Fighters, Rise Against

Man you couldn't be more wrong. I mean you got the shite clothes thing right.

wearing white pants and old skools

I know a lot of guys who have those exact clothes and try all like those bands, my man. That's the market those clothes belong to. You're supposed to dress to communicate who you are and you are communicating "boring, no personality" with those.

Fine I'l go change. God mom youre so mean.

Just doing my job, man. Just gave you a free consultation. People pay me for that shit, glad to help.
You should get some black dungarees, skin tight dungarees. Ditch that jacket, it's gay as fuck. Get a massive overcoat and dungarees, keep the shirt.

-_- no thanks I don't like penis. I have big leather jackets It's just not cold enough for them yet and I'l stick to blue jeans because I'm not an edgelord.

i wanna play the dumb game

>not gay
>Wear leather jackets
Serious irony here. Also blue jeans are gay as fuck. You shouldn't base your appearance in weird self-conscious associations you pulled out of your ass. Nothing screams conservative loser with no personality like beige, leather or blue denim.

Go back to tumblr

NOW

Never used Tumblr, been on my for like 10 years. Fuck off to /r9k/ if you can't handle these truths.

Pre cherry bomb Tyler the creator, earl sweatshirt

Mostly hip hop

Wearing New Balance 501s if you want more info

Well, you're white, so points for that

>try to guess what genre of music we are
I don't understand how you can be a genre of music, but I do know that you have a high soy intake.

Thanks but that’s not a genre of music

ok you're soundcloud lofi vaporwave