What's the gayest thing you've done?

what's the gayest thing you've done?
why aren't you openly bisexual?
>reply or mom gets cancer

>also, roll:
evens fap to females
odds fap to males
dubs fap to both sexes

Attached: 1519501186659.jpg (541x603, 105K)

Sucked off a guy and let him cum in my mouth. Sucked off another guy, but he came, while I was jerking him and giving my mouth a quick breather... he couldn't hold back lol. I want to suck some more cock and fuck some ass....

TYME 2 FAPP

*THYME

>what's the gayest thing you've done?
Fucked myself up the ass with a candle and later burned it to get rid the evidence (the perfect crime).
>why aren't you openly bisexual?
Not interested in fucking any men I know or dealing with people who try to make out like it's your whole identity. I almost always fap to women but I occasionally fap to twinks (no body hair) or shemales; I have to be in the right mood tho. Most of the time I'm disgusted by males and don't find them the slightest bit sexual.

Gimme a sign

like the occasional trap or shemale but after I shoot my load I am no longer interested at all. in fact it disgusts me that I even fapped to it like an instant regret.
fucked myself with a cheap dildo off the internet and regretted it again. never shop horney.

Sucked off a guy in a hot tub while he held the key to my chastity cage, then took me inside and came in my ass and licked his dick clean.
It was my first gay experience but I don’t consider that gay cause I said “no homo” right after.

Toothbrush up ass. I am.

opening this shit thread
kys degenerate

Let a dude cum in my ass

roll

You’ll slowly do it more and more, it could take years but you’ll give in and be jerking to traps and taking Dick every chance you get.

>licked his dick clean
You licked your own shit off his dick?

Attached: 1476872480378.jpg (309x431, 18K)

> reply or mom gets cancer

lol nice try user, my mom already has cancer

Attached: 1520994881044s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Not OP but in my case I fap much less often to them than I use to. Last time I fapped to them was probably months ago or longer. It used to be like every few weeks or so.

Took every bit of a 7 inch dildo while locked in chastity and fully dressed as a sissy (wig, makeup, fake nails, lingerie, stockings, shaved head to toe) while men (4 at a time) fapped to me live on cam4 for hours straight.

sorry user

I'm sorry. Maybe she'll heal now that you posted. I sincerely hope so.

You're still bisexual.

You are bisexual. You fap to men. This is a fact, and you cannot refute it.

>what’s an anal douche?

then why did you post in it, genius?

Never said I wasn't but I think bicurious is more accurate.

Picture/Video trading with other guys.

Roll!

Rol

Blew 6 guys at a super bowl party and went ass to mouth with the last one. Also drank one guys piss. But he was so wasted it was basically just warm salty water.

EVERYONE IS BISEXUAL!!

Came in my own mouth. Honestly, not a bad taste. I didn’t swallow though cause I’m not a faggot.

straight dude here. I've had tons of great sex, but one of the hottest times was with a dude. Heavy panting under the covers...was the first time I felt a cock. Holy shit they are so warm!

I always swallow. Easy cleanup.

Did you know these guys well? That's fucking hot

Attached: 2264f982-1229-4f1c-9558-5b92cd3dfe0c.png (491x147, 105K)

/thread

You aren't straight. You are bisexual.

Got fucked by my friend’s dad a lot when I was in high school.

Oh yeah totally i just meant im mostly straight. no I love cock if it's on the right person, but in my experience men are terrible in bed and I think women are sexier so...

you're a cuck

Also did some gay shit with my best friend when we were in fifth grade. We built a blanket fort and experimented with each other, like kissing and heavy petting, didn’t actually get naked. But I ain’t gay do’

gayest thing: cuddled with another man
openly bi
heck off
also roll

I am openly bisexual, and married to an openly bisexual woman. Fucking all the same shit regardless. Somebody bends over a takes it's and someone else dicks them down. Even lesbians are like this, you'd be surprised how well they can "fuck" each other even with no toys involved. All fucking is variations on the same shit.

Roll

Ive always wanted to make out with this giy i know named blake. He looks like timothee charla-something and Id fuck him. Only ever been with women my whole life though.

how would i be able to find myself in a similar situation
asking for a friend

I received a handjob from my best friend. He even licked the cum of my stomach, but that was him

The gayest thing I've done is rub the head of my penis up against a oiled up male asshole, though I couldn't fit.

Fucked a guys ass while he was being sucked off in a mmf with my wife

Story TeIm

I went home with and had sex with a random black guy I met at a bar the other night. Is that gayer than having sex with a white dude? I bottomed btw.

One guy. I was there with him. A FwB. The others I just met that day. I had been giving him head while drove to the house and he didn't cum. So a few minutes after we got there he said he was ready to nut in my mouth so we went into the other room and i finished him off. Our absence was noted and he told one of the guys I had to finish blowing him. He got all interested because he said he'd never been blown by a guy before and asked me to suck him. So I took him into the other room. While I was in there word got around that I was giving blowjobs in the spare bedroom and when I was done with him another guy was waiting his 'turn.'

I've never felt sluttier before or since. When I madturbate it's almost always to the memory of that day.

Fireman, up late drinking beer at station. Another fireman asks if he can suck my dick. Go to truck room and he sucks it in the back of one of the trucks. Swallows it all.

Reply to this thread

wow, that's pretty wild that they were all down? one of them fucked you too, you said?

you might have to greentext this, especially when the guy pissed in your mouth

Even

The guy who pissed my mouth was too drunk to get hard. So he got frustrated and told me to open wide because he had something special for me.

Also, I was a little disingenuous with the ass to mouth part. My FwB fucked me and I did go ATM but that was later after the party. It was just the first time I'd ever done it so I threw it in.

Go back in time and be a gay little kid. Suggest it as a spin the bottle game because “you’re both guys and wouldn’t that be funny?” Then go in the fort and do your thing. I can remember who exactly initiated it, but I remember him grabbing the crotch of my pants and me being really hard, then he gave me a quick peck on the cheek, so then I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek a little longer while grabbing his crotch. I remember a little while after that I went over to his house to spend the night, waited for him to go to sleep, then kissed him on the lips. I can still recall exactly what they felt like. He woke up the second time I kissed him so I played it off as though it was him talking in his sleep that was why his lips moved. Man I was fuckin gay. I jerk off thinking about it sometimes, but not really to the gay nature of it, more the taboo, innocence lost aspect.

Attached: 011BBDFC-BFAC-43E2-A41A-F97D2723200F.png (710x821, 771K)

My friend back in grade school told me his two friends sucked each other off in his trailer. Now one of them is dating a 10/10 and I work with her. What should i do

Roll

ok

Post pic of 10
Blackmail him into sucking your dick

Roll

Well we started doing stuff when I was 16. He was in his late 40s. I had known him since I was a lot younger because I had been friends with his son since elementary school. Basically I crashed at my friends house one night after playing some video games and drinking a little of his parents' liquor and in the middle of the night I went to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen for some water and his dad was still up watching tv. Turned out he was jerking off and he got startled when I walked by. I didn't even see anything but, he followed me to the kitchen and was apologizing a bunch. Long story short I ended up giving him a handjob that night to completion. Next morning he found the time to get me alone for a minute and told me that if I wanted to do anything else to text him and he gave me his number. He told me to be very quiet about it though since he was still married.

Anyway, a couple weeks later I was at my friends house again and saw his dad. Didn't really say much to each other, but when I went home that night I texted him and we ended up making it kind of an ongoing thing. Could write more about it if you'd like, I think I'm running out of space.

roll

WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH YOU FAGGOT QUEER

R O L L
O
L
L

Went to adult bookstore with booths. Spring break town. Go into booth and wait. College guy comes in, I signal with finger and he puts his dick in the hole. I start liking it and playing with his balls. It gets rock hard and long, feel the head swelling. He stops and comes in my booth. I suck that dick like a wild man while he holds my head. Cum shoots down my throat and I keep on sucking and swallowing.

i was in a relationship with a girl once, shame it didn't work out. have been openly bi since 2013.

cont.

Blew 3 other guys that night. I'm not gay, long time gf at home.

rolling, and less bi, more like straight with exceptions

Tryed To suck my own dick

>less bi, more like straight with exceptions

literally the definition of bisexuality dumbass

you can be bi and still prefer girls over guys or guys over girls

kissed a boy once/ replied to this thread

Prison gay, I see.

being homosexual is gay

Roll

i know man im just saying it aint even 60 /40, like it needs to a exceptionally fat ass on a dude

Bisexuals are the most annoying twits in the universe. Fuck you all. I hope you rot in hell.
...but if I have to give an answer, I guess it's sticking my finger up my ass.

Attached: 1496380633858.jpg (500x860, 188K)

Fucked two trannies

rt

zxc

Alright. Well after that first incident I was pretty much thinking about it constantly. When I would masturbate I would think about it and what else I wanted to do with him. After I texted him he told me about times he was free to do stuff. Initially I would skip class at the end of the day and meet him at his house since he was always alone in the early afternoon. The first time we did this I was really nervous that his wife would show up or something, but he assured me it was fine. We drank a bit which helped me calm down, and then we went to the same couch that I had jerked him off on and he told me to take my shirt off, so I did. He started feeling my body. I started to get hard, his hands were pretty big and it made me feel vulnerable. He unzipped my pants and pulled them down. Then he took my boxers off. I was completely naked in front of him and I was honestly scared at this point, but I was also really horny and he saw how hard my dick was. He just sat back on the couch and told me to kneel down. I knelt down and he pretty much just stared at me without saying anything. I figured I should probably do something, so I started rubbing the outside of his jeans with my hands and soon enough his cock started to get hard. I unzipped his pants and he pulled them down slightly. In this light his cock looked pretty nice (couldn't really tell before since it was dark). He gave a little downward nod at his dick and I kind of hesitantly moved my head down. I was really conflicted at this point even though I had fantasized about it so much, but instead of him getting impatient again I just licked the tip once to get the ball rolling. Didn't taste like anything really so that was kind of a load of my shoulders since I thought it was taste weird. At that point my nerves died a lot more and I put the head in my mouth and sucked gently for a bit, getting more of a feel for it.

cont.

I rubbed KY jelly in to my mates back because he wanted a massage and was out of deep heat. It was pretty gay

Rolll

I was 6 or 7 year's old and a buddy from my school came over for a sleep over, we were both sleeping in the living room after watching TV, I woke up during the night and adult swim was on TV, we were watching cartoon network beforehand, I was kinda of horny I guess, I didn't know what sex was or masturbation, I then decided to hump my friend with clothes on.. that's literally it, I don't know if he woke up during it or not, I'm bisexual, but I like woman more, I like really effeminate girly looking guy's tho, that's it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180207101438.png (1440x2560, 1.76M)

I'm not gay but I remember this one time when I was little a friend took me to his room to play. After that he shut off the lights and whipped out his dick. He told me to take mine out but I just left the room after that.

Don't plz

Please continue. Getting off to this

Im going to lose my erection.

let's go

I know you, your name starts with A and ends with N

I also had this weird kid back in middle school that slapped and grabbed my ass for no reason when I would go to his house, or he would go to mine, I kind of remember him grabbing my ass like I was a girl or something, squeezing and and pulling/grabbing it, not really sure it that's true or imaginary, I think I might just be into that, he wasn't the nicest looking guy but kind of cute, he was bigger than me and stronger than me though, I remember even back then not wanting to be alone with the dude, I'm not really a bottom, I'm willing to be a effeminate while having sex but I'm not the one getting the d, I kind of remember liking at first though.

Attached: 1465826108246.jpg (640x480, 58K)

ok

Roll

Then I started to taste something like salt and pulled my head away and asked "what was that?" He said it was normal and to just keep going (learned later is was precum). It wasn't that bad so I went back down and started sucking the head again. He told me to try going down further. I tried to go down but I didn't know to relax my throat at the time so I didn't get far. He told me to try relaxing and open my throat, so I did. It took a while to get it down, like several times sucking him off, but for the time being he seemed satisfied enough. So While I was sucking him, he told me to grab his cock with one hand and try jerking him off at the same time. I tried that out and it was awkward at first, but I fell into a rhythm with it eventually. I don't really know how much time passed of doing this, but he started shifting his legs somewhat and repositioned himself on the couch and I had to adjust accordingly. Not too long after he started breathing differently and I knew he was going to cum. I hand't even thought that far ahead so I didn't know if I wanted him to cum in my mouth or not, but he was pretty adamant about doing it and pushed my head down onto his cock while he came. I didn't resist at all but didn't know what cum was going to be like, and when he shot in my mouth I had this instant urge to pull my head off his dick, but I couldn't so my next go to was just to swallow it. Getting it down wasn't actually hard since it happened within the few seconds of his orgasm, but it seemed very difficult to get through in my head. Afterward he told me I should clean up and probably go for the least risk.

After that, needless to say, I started fantasizing about swallowing his cum like every time I jerked off, so it only got easier to do after that.

is nobody gonna chek these

Shut up about your double dubs. I'm not complaining that nobody check'd mine