Just a reminder that this is happening on campuses across the world while we wait for someone to save us from the SJW's

Just a reminder that this is happening on campuses across the world while we wait for someone to save us from the SJW's.

Bitch got triggered

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0YRVH9NihrD
vocaroo.com/i/s0cs1WP3PNv2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best part about the ensuing race/gender war is that people like her will be the first ones killed by the ones she thinks she is standing up for.

What a cunt, glad she got BTFO.
I suffer from depression, does that mean I am not a priviledged fucking white male?
where am i on the oppression scale?
sheboon>nigger>white/asian woman>asian male>>>>>>>>FUCKING WHITE MALE

Hey you guys voted right in your election you'll be fine soon enough.

It's like the 60s on steroids right now.

>I hate you because you're white
>p.s., you're the racist sexist xenophobic bigot assholes

>s-s-stop it white males, why are you electing a fascist?!

I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers.

She looks like she wants to fuck them really bad

People like this should be beaten up. They're already doing it to right wing people, like we saw in San José, and in tons of instances with the AntiFa. It's time for right wing beat-down squads. Make these people afraid to spout their garbage. Those are the tactics they approve of, and we all know we're better at them than they are.

Recording this interaction and keeping one's cool was the best thing to do.

Respect, man.

That frumpy problem-glasses coal-burner deserves to be outed as a tool for millions to see.

She has a sexy voice.

Too much respect
Not enough telling someone she's a boring cunt and to fuck off

Yeah if you squint your ears

Yea well compared to the average feminist sjw she sounds godly.

>this
The more we keep our cool and remain calm the more it triggers them and they show their true colors of hate.

can I get a soundbite of her saying youre cute and adorable?

Telling that leftism had taught white students to hate white people and white culture

This girl may as well be a black panther

The intense smugness kills me. It's like nails on a chalkboard. Not even anime grils are this smug.

Who taught lefties that acting smug = winning an argument? I guess that's your only weapon when you don't have facts.

>awh my GAAAADDDD

vocaroo.com/i/s0YRVH9NihrD

>these are the people that burnie panders panders to

This.
They're disrespecting us, beating us, censoring us... Why do we keep playing by THEIR rules that they are BREAKING all the time?

Just fight and let's see who wins.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cs1WP3PNv2