RT- Big cell of jihadis taregeting Euro2016 broken up

Just broke, more info will come. Info released by ukrainians, so who knows but we'll see...

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/politics/
rt.com/news/345525-ukraine-euro-terror-attacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=pMzbz7JsnoA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2015
twitter.com/itele/status/739756574403629056
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, any other sources?

A FUCKING LE-

Wait...

just got notification on my mobile mate. Expect the others will pick it up soon, Rt always has the goods 20 minutes before others.

Nice source faggot.

>trusting the ETERNAL ANGLO

on the banner right now..
rt.com/politics/

Hello, Bizarro Cascadia.

I'm staying up for this faggot. You better not disappoint.

>Nice source faggot.
if you get it as a fucking notification on mobile, do you want me to pull source out of my fucking ass?

IT'S REAL
IT'S ALL REAL

THIS IS REAL

>Prevented
NOT HAPPENING
GO HOME

Need the key to the castle to unlock more info

Kek

couldn't have screenied the notification and use it as pic there mate?

Let's fucking av it ISIS

For every cell they break up, there will be a retaliation. This is exactly the type of shit that goes down with these faggot mudslimes.

This summer is going to be a blast.

It was a Frenchie, caught smuggling explosives to Poland to target Jews and Shitskins.

Potential Sup Forumslack?

>Jihadis
>The arrested Frenchman is a right-wing extremist who planned to attack Muslim and Jewish places of worship as well as government buildings in France, the Ukrainian security service (SBU) said in a statement.

>llanitos
>anglos

Islamists wanted to hit targets inside of UKRAINE? I don't know. The world doesn't really care about Ukraine.

That's kind of like assassinating a "politician," but it's some small-town mayor in Africa. Nobody would pay any attention to you anyway.

>believing damage control

A FUCKING CASTLE

(with a key dangling from it)

there is nothing to stay up for...?

Sounds like total disinformation desu

You seriously think that there is no other cells who will continue what the previous started? ISIS cant afford to screw this one up so I am pretty sure that we will see some shit taking place in the days to come.

>screenied the notificatio
using mobile with one hand (yes, jerking off with other) figured best to just get it up and let Russians take it from here...unfortunately, we seem not to have Russians here anymore.

If says they "prevented" 16 different attacks, so this would have been huge. Damn it, that would have been the push out of the EU...although, if they are trying this hard, must be others thet missed.
(not "hoping" for French to die, but wow is this needed to get out of the Ejew..)

15 Euro-2016 attacks on Jewish, Muslim targets prevented – Ukraine security service
rt.com/news/345525-ukraine-euro-terror-attacks/

Did you read the article? He was planing on attacking the shitskins, not one of them

That's the article as it reads.

Did the EU catch muzzie epiturdis people and blame it on Pierre?

Eh, maybe.

This is bulshit.."right-wing extremist?"

"The arrested Frenchman is a right-wing extremist who planned to attack Muslim and Jewish places of worship as well as government buildings in France, the Ukrainian security service (SBU) said in a statement.

“We did a big job, had a large team of security agents work on it. The bulk of the credit goes to the military counter-intelligence unit of the SBU,” the agency’s head, Vasily Gritsak, told journalists Monday.

Earlier reports in the French media said the unidentified French national was arrested on the Ukrainian-Polish border on May 21 as he was trying to smuggle 100 kg of explosives, fuses, three grenade launchers and several Kalashnikov assault rifles."

>Ukraine SS

Meaning stopped in Ukraine?

Seems way the fuck out of the way to plan an attack in Western Europe, especially in 4 days

>RT
>damage controll
They would have a field day if it had been a muslim

>someone wants to attack muzzies at football
>world news

>Muslim mass rape of boys n girls in western lands
>Silence

Shitskins don't attack each other?

>he was trying to smuggle 100 kg of explosives, fuses, three grenade launchers and several Kalashnikov assault rifles."
BAsically, they found an autist with an IQ of 75 and entrapped him so they could have a "not all mudslimes..." hashtag.

Expect this to get massive intl coverage "muh White supremacist terrorist.."

What the fuck would one guy have done with 4 grenade launchers? Not buying it, trying to set up Russia as fall guy.

Get ready for
#AllWhitePeopleWithoutException

>They would have a field day if it had been a muslim
Yes, the media is so very biased against muslims, Akmed. If..let's say. Chrisitains were blowing themselves up in Mecca at a rate of 3-4 a year, I'm sure the Saudi intel service would do all they could to ensure fairness to christians...

Oh, wait..CHRISTIANS AREN'T ALLOWED IN MECCA...JUST AS YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED IN EUROPA, OUR HOLY LAND.

Could be they where getting their guns/explosives from there

This is the most convenient bullshit ever. The summer is going to be a bust, there'll be no attacks by terror cells. In fact, it'll end up being bullshit like this.

The kikes have already won.

>smuggle weapons out into Poland

Yeah, that's bullshit, unless they wrote it retardedly

Euro 16 is in France, why would they go to Poland? How many Jews are left? How Muslims are even there?

All these altright twitter commentators who have started tweeting #whitegenocide are going to look like potential terrorists now.

>why would they go to Poland? How many Jews are left? How Muslims are even there?

It's just for the weapon you americunt

So this is the big happening?

Ukraines arrested some people who """planned""" an attack?

Wow Sup Forums..

Exactly, I wouldn't even put it past the media to take an actual attack and twist it into being done by "white nationalists".

Say goodbye to your brexit, etc.

CALLING IT.

THE FRENCHMAN WILL NEVER BE POSITIVELY IDENTIFIED.

Gregoire M.

This. Its kind of a perfect storm. I think the reason last couple weeks have been quiet is they've been saving up to hit soft targets at euro16. Also conincides with rammadan. I reckon the stadiums will be fine, unless drones are used. Otherwise I'd be worried attending the fanzines. That's where they would get best bang for their buck.

Seems like it would be easier to get it in Serbia or France even.

Youd didn't understand?
A Frenchmen planned to attack Muslim and Jewish places of worship as well as government during the Euro 2016. He was in Ukraine for weapons probably (he got kalashniskov, rocket, explosive) etc
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We are in the calm before the storm, brothers. Let us hope the happening does not happen in our own backyards

Digits confirm

Yeah I know, a french wanted to kill shitskins, he was arrested with crazy weapons but this idiot got caught.
That's why you should always gun legally so you never get caught.

>Wow Sup Forums.
yes, Sup Forums is one person, and 3-4 14 year old idiots who think life is a game are truly the consensus of Sup Forums.

No one who is a "serious poster here" (which is an oxymoron in itself) expected a big happening today.

Going by the Sandnigger average (every 3.5 months of so) most likely we'll see something in late June/July.

Euro2016 is way too much of a hard target at this point. If there is a happening during Euro, it will be in Paris or London while all the resources are diverted.

Oh wow Kek really blessed us. Good thing the attack was prevented right?

Damn what a day, I will never forget this big happening.

There is a whole month

youtube.com/watch?v=pMzbz7JsnoA

>"BIG HAPPENING ON 6.6.16!!!!!"
>nothing happens
>"WE STILL HAVE ONE MONTH!!!"
>nothing happens
>"JUST WAIT ONE YEAR!!!!"
>randomly something happens
>"POL WAS RIGHT: WE R LEGION"

Pretty much this. People put too much stock into numerology. It's "666" today. Ramadan starts today. Who the fuck cares? Reality doesn't allow for people to setup attacks in such a way.

I'm pretty much convinced that we won't see shit for quite awhile. Not like it matters, it'll seem convenient to whoever wants to see something in it.

The best part, there is never any intelligence about attacks

And fuck off to with you retarded numbers, you autistic faggot

>RT

>"BIG HAPPENING ON 6.6.16!!!!!"

Only retards follow numbers. If you haven't noticed nothing Sup Forums has predicted has come true.

Only retards think attacks will only happen in Europe or the US.

Ramadan 2015 was June 17-July 17th

1,300 killed and 1,200 wounded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2015

>taking thread happening seriously

Are you fucking autistic dude? There are a big chance of attack during Euro 2016, not my fault if you faggot take thread like "TOMORROW IS LE HAPPENING" seriously

twitter.com/itele/status/739756574403629056
The Frenchmen was arrested in Ukraine in possession of 125 kg of TNT (explosive material)

> broken up
Did they have artistic differences or something?

Bets that this "Frenchman" was colloquially known as "QUINTESSENTIALLY FRENCH"?

>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Nigeria
>Somalia
90% of these attacks happened in countries nobody gives a fuck about.

You think ISIS wouldn't set up a fake cell that left trails on purpose so they get caught? All so that people like you would lower their guard thinking everything was prevented... so that security is loosened, in order to hit big later?

These fuckers kill themselves with bombs, I'm sure they don't care about allowing themselves to be captured so that the other, more secretive cell succeeds.

> a "French national"
> smuggling weapons and explosives out of Ukraine into Poland
> right wing extremist
> was to attack muslims and jews
> and government buildings
> 15 attacks by some guy prevented

wtf what kind of a clusterfuck is this, who is this guy? the article doesn't mention any affiliations, it literally reads like "this one french guy was gonna blow shit up, he's working alone, it's fine, we caught him"

WUT. I feel like this is a distraction.

He just threw a whole fucking tree at us

Yep, it'll be the same shit. Just a bunch of stupid fucking mudslimes and negroids blowing each other up over their sand fairy.

As much as everybody here wants to be apart of a big ass happening in the civilized world, it's increasingly difficult for them to happen.

It's RT, chill

Bad goyim!
Put your head back in that sand!

But the world gave enough fucks to go war in two of them and continue to have troops in three.

We probably do have troops in Nigeria

I don't know. Look at France, they have riots every week and they've been in a state of emergency since December.

I'm sure people said the same thing after Paris attack, then Brussels got bombed

Oh duh I get it. A real frenchman wanting to upstage muslims by attacking them headfirst during their festival of terror. Kinda cool. But glad it was stopped, the amount of sympathy it would've generated for our middle eastern and north African friends amongst liberals the world over would have been off the charts

There will be a massive happening at some point, maybe today, maybe next year.

It's just a matter of time until the desert dindu goat fuckers get ahold of a dirty bomb, or worse.

I'm chilling, I'm chilling. I'll wait for more info, but for now this is more or less my initial thought as well.

Breivik was just one guy.

Wait, meant to quote this

They'd have to be absolutely fucking incompetent to allow another Paris scale happening to occur. Especially when everybody is on high alert. Eurocup is a huge target, obviously.

If anything, I'm worried more that an attack would happen in Budapest or some shit.

We also have Rio 2016 which may end up being a biological disaster.

Just two sites though

This reeks of propaganda. Ukraine cant even keep a functioning state, and yet they catch this guy and expose his plot for FIFTEEN attacks? This is yet another ploy from France to promote Ukraine, as a weapon against Russia. And they also conveniently made him a far-righter. Fuck this world

Breivik didn't get caught.
Do you know why?
Because he used his brain and got his gun legally, he also made the bomb himself.

You're right. State emergency isn't respected here. We have daily riot in Paris, Nantes etc ...

Fuck targeting the actual stadium or whatever, it would be better to go after people when they're leaving the stadium or attack hotels.

Who knows how many Muslims are part of the police. Almost 60 were working at the airport.

It's for preparation for the false flag attacks that will follow.

They want you all to be good goys and let in even more rapefugees

Reminder that if they say it is a young Frenchman who did it, there is a probability of 99% this guy :
-got the French nationality 5 years ago
-or is an African immigrants decent

And a probability of 100% he is muslim.

Did breivik really target people that would have been "merkel" type politicians?

I don't know much about it

Watch this get slid on Twitter and be covered up in 30 mins

>Because he used his brain and got his gun legally, he also made the bomb himself.

That is pretty much how every attack in the US is foiled

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

Of course Libfags say the attackers were manipulated.

In pretty much every case the Feds let them back out, none do and proceed to try to set off bombs

Indeed. But he didin't try to smuggle 100kg of explosives across multiple borders on his own.

Also, he was caught on the 21 of May, and it makes the news now and this is all the info we get?

My god ... this is one of the retardest comments I haver ever seen on Sup Forums

>It's for preparation for the false flag attacks that will follow.

But drills and false flags happen the same day as actual attacks

My point being he wasn't necessarily connected with anyone else.

>"French" man

>French

No, they'll think he's white and whine about violent whites, then shut up when it's a Muslim

He targeted worse. Merkel is a conservative by German/Scandi standards. The people Breivik gunned down were outright marxists.

Breuvik made a 1ton bomb.. But yeah he had make a good cover so police didn't suspect anything.

R A R E
A
R
E

Every day it's a gettin closer, goin faster than a roller coaster...