Why are these t shirts with the American flag on it so popular in Europe?

Why are these t shirts with the American flag on it so popular in Europe?

There's a German girl and a French guy in my class who always wear one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kCIowvCxDjU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_United_States#The_.22Flower_Flag.22_arrives_in_Asia
npo.nl/live/npo-politiek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Danish guy with a t-shirt

youtu.be/kCIowvCxDjU

No matter how much everyone complains. They all secretly(and openly) want to be American.

Just like the British or Norwegian flag, it's pretty overused on clothings here because they are aesthetic.

This is true

This.
it's just an a e s t h e t i c flag

Ive never see the Norwegian flag on anything other than Olympic stuff. Maybe its just a Europe thing

There are tons of t shirts and jackets with small Norwegian flags on the arms.

I see the British flag often but never the Norwegian flag.

I've been told by asians that they like the way it looks, but have no real love or hate for the US. it's not a political statement at all.

I've been told by a british guy that he doesn't particularly love the US, but would like to wear US flags just to piss off his left-wing compatriots.

That's like one brand that does that. It isn't old glory or the union jack

we buy clothes with the american and british flag because it looks good, not because we want to show our love for them. hell, the shirt i'm wearing right now has a japanese flag on. didn't even notice until recently

Does this ever happen when you foreigners wear an american flag'd article of clothing?

What kind of school doesn't have a flag

A black one (because the government doesn't care about black people.)

it's like the Ny yankees hat a ton if people wear it because it's just a brand

Never seen a yankees hat in real life

I'm from the US and dislike our flag. I wish it was more simplified.

You must not live near ricans or dominicans

>hates the stars and stripes
>refers to himself as "from the US" instead of simply as an american
how's your wife's son doing?

It just looks good. I've seen French transfer students with those american flag handbags.
>don't own one of those
>tfw I get made fun of for having a jets hat instead because they suck

you brought this on yourself

Yeah I don't live near those groups nor do I live in New England

no but most yuros and 3 worlders do. though unless you understand english you dont care about the fatfuck land

im sure you hardly understand this because you only speak english and actually are cucked badly

Because they're subjects to american imperialism.

I'm pretty sure it's fairly meaningless. You also have Italian flags and British flags on some pieces of clothing. There is nothing behind it.

Wearing a piece of orange clothing however is the real deal.

However much we Europeans disagree with the foreign policy of the US, the flag itself stands for liberty and freedom and also the main culture of the present Western civilization

I also have a t-shirt with the US flag

Not seen that in years

I have to wear murifat flag shirts cause wearing a german flag shirt would get me beat up for being a nazi.

Yes, that's how cucked we are.

>I also have a t-shirt with the US flag
lmao
thats pretty embarrassing m8

>I've been told by asians that they like the way it looks
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_United_States#The_.22Flower_Flag.22_arrives_in_Asia
Asians have a really strange definition of a flower.

CAPTAIN AMERICAAAA!!!!!

wearing the american flag shirt especially if its faded like in pic related is completely trashy. only dumb proles do it who are blindly patriotic

I hate Burgers and would never wear a shirt with their shitty flag

it just look cool

Really it's nothing more

Every european school hahahaha...

ha..

This.

>proles
wew lad

I am surprised all the euros seem this acceptable of it. It is pretty cringe.

You would not see this here or AUS (You will see AUS flag everywhere in there country though - obsessively).

You do see a lot of British/french flag stuff, but its normally more home decor, not clothes. The people who use this style of decor are either

>20 year old asian girls
>40 year old middle class who buy Brazilian coffee that has a french name

Basically. Its trashy

Well, dumb proles stuff often is what is seen as the authentic, unique culture of a country

This, I've been seeing shit load of German bundeswehr jackets with German flag in it.

it must be just France buddy, mine puts the Dutch flag up during fifa world cup and national holidays

Nah, we have flags in all of our schools, it became mandatory a few years ago, but it's just there and serves no real purpose.

European hipsters being ironic?

AHAHAHA A MINUTE OF SILENCE FOR THE MUDSLIMES
npo.nl/live/npo-politiek

You probably like the Mets too.
I think you mean New York, mist of New Englanders are Red Sox fans.

>his, I've been seeing shit load of German bundeswehr jackets with German flag in it.
They were bug in the 80s here when W.Germany had conscription and they were cheap military surplus.

dont see many usa flags but confederate flag is popular around greasers/glam rock fuggers

UK flag is way more popular

USA is a cool country, so why not?

I have one too; it's quite comfy and it was cheap

I heard the Giants/Jets beef is worse than the Koreans fighting over who is true Korea