/LPG/ - Lil Pump General

Why haven't you taken the pump pill yet? Lil Pump's sound is truly groundbreaking with his insanely catchy lyrics and God-Tier producers. He's universally liked by gangstas, nerds, normals, autists, hipsters, jocks, goths, emos, theatre boys, pajama boys, soyboys, bugmen, communists, tren users, natty high-T peeps, bodybuilders, gamers, musicians, fascists, film makers, retards, big brained niggas, average people, petroleum consumers just to name a few. If you're new to Lil Pump check out his newest self-titled release. General discussion of lil pump ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_CTc16lUWA
youtube.com/watch?v=yfF0RBxY1PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because degenerate rap has no merits in the realm of music. Twenty One Pilots is the only rap group with artistic integrity, and it's miniscule at best. OP, please delete this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_CTc16lUWA

Gr8 b8, nigga

>My lean costs more than your rent
I sure hope he's joking. Lil Pump needs to balance his budget a little better.

I agree. All they do is push a button and the song is made. We should listen to Willie Munson, instead.

He is hated by soyboys, his songs arent about manic pixie dream cunts, veganism and turtle island

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

the new grimesfag are lil pump fans that are slightly more sexually confused than the grimes fans.

the circle of life continues.

>grimesfag
>fag
Umm, like can you not?? The word "faggot" is *extremely* problematic in more ways than one.

DROSEDROSEDROSEDROSE

bump

lil bump

> goths
I don't know anyone in the scene who likes this garbage. And people in the scene like utter shit like aggrotech and try hard deathrock (tragic black).

Autism tbqh

lil bump skrtt

I gotta say, OP, Trump makes a lot of great points.

i hate you so much for making this thread
I wish you lost your fingers so you couldn't type the words required to make this low effort shit.

K bud don't get mad because you can't into lil pump lmao pleb skrt skrrtt

Make way for your Russian Overlord
youtube.com/watch?v=yfF0RBxY1PY

What's everyones favorite adlib of Lil Pump's? Mine is the "Ooo" Gucci Gang

COCAINE ON THE BOAT
I JUST HAD A STROKE

I'm from the old school. Im into Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, OJ da Juice Man, and Slim Guerilla. I've tried to get into this new shit, but it just doesn't do it for me. Like, when Gucci says some thug shit, I believe it. When Pump says some shit, he just sounds like he's mad at Xbox online.

>tips fedora

ICED OUT CHAIN
IM A WALKING BRINKS TRUCK

>uses meme incorrectly

did someone say lil bump??

Well the prices of lean have skyrocketed since actavis discontinued the famed purple syrup, and it's not cool to have yellow lean even if it has identical quantities of codeine and promethazine.

These kids are missing out 400mg of OTC codeine in Aus is $8

The only ground he breaks is the bottom of the barrel

What's it like being a nu-human?

are you even familiar with how white hiphops fanbase is? you really dont want to play that card

lil pump is different. he's the official rapper of the alt-right.

ESSKKETIT

my bitch love do cocaine

who here /80onmywrist/?

So the alt right are a bunch of limp faggots then, not surprised

oo lil pump oo hunned on ma wris