When you think about it, the bottom line about why white boys (and I do mean BOYS only...

When you think about it, the bottom line about why white boys (and I do mean BOYS only, your women love us) hate blacks so much is pure jealousy, and nothing more.

Consider:

1: On that point above: We're taking all of your women, because your average white guy is a misogynist neckbeard that's fat, out of shape, has a tiny dick, and hates women because he can't get puss. You think the whole "once you go black" thing is a shitty meme? Look up the interracial marriage statistics, chump. And the rate at which they're rising. Your precious aryan women are leaving you for big black cock, neo-nazis.

2: We're bigger, stronger, and more athletic, and every sports agency on the entire planet knows it. Africans are at the top of the list for every sport they choose to compete in, and they're paid more for it. Who wouldn't be jealous of some guy paid millions of dollars to throw a ball around just because his superior genetics enable him to do it better than white and yellow people?

3: Our culture is overtaking yours. Face it, your kids don't want to be white. They want to listen to hip hop, style their hair in dreads, and embrace multiculturalism. Your old, outdated, racist way of life is on its way out, and it infuriates you.

4: We get shit done. Someone steals your shit? You cower and call the police. We find out who did it and make damn well sure he ain't gonna do it again. White people have become complacent and unable to handle stress after centuries of living with privilege.

5: We actually enjoy life. This is probably the one that bothers you the most. You spend most of your time being angry on the internet, looking for the next new thing to be upset about. The next little way you can be a racist or misogynist, while we're out partying, hanging out with the bros, having sex with your wives, making use of the life we were given. What do you do on the weekend? You watch anime. nuff said

Attached: 1448884841125.jpg (288x288, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/51vFbsZkhXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice b8 :'D

1- No one is taking anyone's woman. There happens to be a thing called taste, I like long haired blond women with blue eyes and guess what my gilfriend is blonde with blue eyes. The neckbeards you mention don't even make a dent on the population has a whole.

2- I hate the fact I'll never be able to dunk a basketball. That is actually something completely inherent and unchangeable, thanks for pointing that out you racist fuck.

3- multiculturalism? so your russian vodka, your japanese noodles, your "arian" women, your french pastries, your german/japanese cars, your "everyfuckingproductthatgotmanufacturedoverseeas.gif".... Fuck off.

4- Why wouldn't someone else get shit done? you realize historically speaking the african community didn't get shit done to the point of enslavement... There are villages in africa where they execute people by burning them because of vampire suspicions...

5- You enjoy life to the point of making a bait post on Sup Forums of all websites

conclusion: go outside, you are sounding very dense, but I respect your post.

youtu.be/51vFbsZkhXU

Attached: Johnkek.jpg (480x318, 16K)

samefag

here I am waiting for op's response and all I get is a dumb samefag..

Attached: 1520436007795.gif (512x288, 358K)

samefag

IS THAT YOU OP?

Attached: 1520915593139s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

samefag

There is no dialog to be had with bait posters and/or actual racists. What's the point?

>being this dense

Attached: STFU.png (575x562, 74K)

>one person samefagging an entire thread

Attached: 1451136142943.jpg (480x480, 18K)

I fucking wished, op really got to me this time that's all.

Attached: bait.png (224x225, 7K)

Attached: 1502957034677.png (426x510, 154K)

Attached: 837.png (2500x1645, 197K)

consider: Africa is an aids ridden shithole, there are no successful first world black countries, blacks are disproportionally over represented in drug use, crime, welfare usage, illiteracy rate, obesity, single and teenage pregnancy. Blacks are the only enslaved peoples that had to be let out or freed by the only people to have some form of empathy for them, only to listen to them gloat how they are stealing our women, since theirs are too ugly for them.
Your people have made no technological achievements, very low civilizational achievements, and leech off of the capable. there is nothing that would make me or any other thinking human envious of you or your people. You have built nothing, and helped no one

Attached: 1517097306812.png (839x716, 568K)

blacks are our designated special ed pet. that's all.

This

This

This

And this

Also: Consider the following:

1. No you're not, and the once you take you can keep. We don't want them back
2. Well, tractors are bigger and stronger than humans, but white people own them too....
3. Only wiggers, and you can keep those too by the way...
4. No you don't... This is the reason they invented the word "porch monkey".
5. Yeah, well mooching low-lives tend to enjoy their filthy existance

Sage

/Thread

Thanks for the essay desperately trying to bait me into demeaning you back for a skin color you also never chose.

I can feel the autism growing. You idiots are going to fill this thread to the bump limit.

Attached: Taken.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

Niggerdom is not a skin colour, it's a disease.

Also: Didn't choose skin colour? What, are you ashamed of your skin colour now? kek

I fucking love being white