What is the best Star Wars movie of all time and why is it Rogue One?

What is the best Star Wars movie of all time and why is it Rogue One?

Attached: Rogue One.jpg (720x1080, 106K)

And why is it the phantom menace?

The last jedi by far, the only one with a strong female lead and a black person and Asians and a ginger guy and ghost Yoda

>Rogue One
A movie simulating a video game for boys who can only relate to video games.

Lmao a Phantom Menace is the worst Star Wars movie to date

Return of the Jedi is the best Star Wars movie

Topkek

Attached: IMG-20170729-WA0028.jpg (800x1072, 259K)

Empire, always, no dispute

nigga if you didn't leave the theater wanting to fucking pod race then your a gigantic faggot. aint nobody going to tell me the pod racing wasn't the shit. It was also the first movie with epic visual effects. all yall can get fucked.

This actually was pretty great. A lot better than 7 which was ok, and 8 which was just shit. I can't remember any parts of the movie I disliked. The whole "all the villains are white men and all the heroes are women/minorities" SJW bullshit shtick is getting really fucking annoying though. The writing has gone to shit as well. Rouge One actually was a solid movie though.

>if you didn't leave the theater wanting to fucking pod race then your a gigantic faggot

>was 9 when he saw the movie lol

>The last jedi by far, the only one with a strong female lead and a black person and Asians and a ginger guy and ghost Yoda
And yet they completely misdirected all that beautiful potential by settling for a Mary sue, a flat renegade, and a selfish person overseeing her own survival.

Yep, that's the right message right there. #shit

I was 76 when I saw the phantom menace and I spent my entire pension funding the science and manufacturing behind a real pod racer. Nice try, kid.

bullshit, this is CoD MWII in the star wars universe.

Attached: rogue one.jpg (1500x1063, 419K)

>Mary sue

mark my words, the 3rd movie will explain this away because Rey will turn out to be some sort of manifestation of the Force, not an actual person.

>was in his late 20s when he saw it
>is almost 50
Ouch

can anyone remember these characters names without looking it up

>The movie where everyone dies and are forgotten by the universe.

Ip Man, don't know the rest

Han Solo movie will be best SW movie

Attached: 1.gif (500x280, 938K)

Yeah, maybe. It's a shame they cast a nigger as Lando, though.

Shit only good thing about the new trilogy is Kylo Ren that's it

I never understood why darth would blow up a multi trillion dollar imperial hq instead of trying to take it back from the rebel scum. Seems like such a waste

>bootleg edgelord vader is the only good thing
And the saddest part is I kind of agree...

He killed younglings to get his dick wet. He's not exactly known for thinking things through.

>how. they make profit? wtf!!!

Attached: hhmo192gdywqr23756818000000.jpg (506x813, 37K)

Well can’t argue there. He’s a pretty funny fella

Vader didn't, Tarkin did. He also trickshotted his office rival from orbit to do so.

But in all seriousness if you go by the old EU it's perfectly in-character for Tarkin; who wasn't particularly competent at his job, just very good at sucking up to the Emperor and eliminating challenges to his authority.

Sweet summer child...

It’s Empire, search your feelings, you know it to be true

For real

Yup.

exactly. That's what I really loved about this movie. you have monk people who are useless, their temples are abandoned, all jedi are dead. empire has taken over. These people were born into a shitty world with no place for them. Yet they overcome the depressing state of their world and even though it won't get better for them, they give their lives in making a better future. for a good cause. I really liked that. not about some big shot hero who saves the day. but some comfy nobodies who do important shit and then die together. seriously the ending scene on the beach watching the nuke come in was the absolute most comfy thing. feels

I actually quite liked Finn in 7, at least in terms of entertaining and believable character development.

Then again, anything looks amazingly written opposite the franchise's favorite Mary Sue.

Carrie Fisher was the first, last, and only strong female lead, and her character was the right kind of badass. My daughter much prefers Leia over Rey.

Then again, she takes most strongly to Samurai Jack and the T-1000, so maybe she's just more awesome than the average little girl.

Either you're making that up, or your girl sounds too good for this world

I can’t remember who Tarkin was. I’ve never been sober while watching Star Wars