here we go again...

I always feel so sad in these threads.

Poor Hungary

Rate my party-mix platter.

hungarophilia.hu/en/party-mix-talkeszlet/

Please save us from the sarazens Brethren

Just stop it. NOW.

No

Have some fries, Gézagyörgymásdor Völdémört.

We should've gotten more :^)

SOON!

>SOON
since 100 years ago...

No

No?

ily Levente

France did it though

>still crying over history

I shiggy diggy.

Do you faggots cry over Honfoglalás too? Oh wait, we took land that time, so that's fine probably.

>3 romanian posters in a minute.
This confirms the coordinated shitposting cigány Skype-groupchat. Kill yourself

Austria should be part of Hungary, like is the same thing and honestly all tiny countries should be part of real countries.

Crypto-román kurva anyád

They don't even speak the same language.
And it would be the other way around, Hungary as part of Austria.

Overall, you don't know shit, nigger.

>so called arguments

Go back to kurucinfo, fgt

Hey guys, Kripparrian here. So how good is veganism?

Preeeeeeeeeeety gooooooooood.

I'm on a dialysis machine but at least I haven't eaten an animal in over a year.

ott az argument, hogy román vagy.
De lehet, hogy csak """magyar""" hazaáruló

All out of english huh? Stay mad kid, go bitch about Tatárjárás.

>Overall, you don't know shit
Well who cares about the irrelevant part of Europe anyway? Stay hungry

kill yourself mongol shitskin fucktard

>And it would be the other way around, Hungary as part of Austria.

Lol no, the only reason they could rule us was the Ottomans and help from other empires.

>Austria starts a war
>loses
>still get a piece of land

>french poster bringing it up
It was France who demanded that, you know.
Biggest geopolitical catastrophe since the sudden collapse of the USSR instead of a planned reorganization to keep most of the land.

>>>/444.hu/
What's the matter, szőröstalpú?
Yes. That confirms that WW1s main goal was to destabilize central Europe, so ((they)) can spread communism easier

No, nowhere near enough.

No fear my brothers
Jobbik, together with erdogan will annect all the landmass of the Balkans for the turanic Race
Praise tengra

Yes, It was.

I don't know about that, I mean of course we wanted to fuck you over so you wouldn't become a threat to us, still it wasn't motivated by ideological motives like Wilson had. He is the true jew behind it all, I bet he creamed his pants when he dismantled the habsburg dynasty

>Cause WW1
>Get punished
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Bulgaria lost like 1 battle though, and didn't cause much damage, since it wasn't chain artillery bombarding every mile before advancing onto it.
The Balkan front was small, and cheap, and thus the punishment wasn't great.
On the other hand Austro-Hungary caused the war, lost a bunch of battles, caused a ton of death in Italy and Serbia, and burned a bunch of land in Russia.

Also, you are skipping the Ottoman Empire, which lost A LOT. More than Hungary, I think.

We didn't cause shit Burgermajszer. Don't let "Hungary" in the Empires name fool you.
see above

just annex the slovaks back please. they cant take care of themselves. it hurts me watching them

>20-something guys feeling nostalgic about something from 100 years ago

Totally legit boys keep it up

>Hungary didn't cause it
>All Austrias fault
Wew lad

Would really have loved to have Debrecen at least.

But the Ottoman empire was an empire, not a nation. It's not the same.

You wouldn't, it's shit

DELET
E
L
E
T

>Austro-Hungarian EMPIRE

No

Then you don;t have any objections if we take it, right?

At least you fucked romania when they joined in, ottomans have lost 55% of their land. Italy backstabbed everyone.

>Was it too little?
Yes,native romanian,slovakian,croatia and german land are still under inbred gypsy-turk rule

>mfw gypgayrians worship t*rks who genocided 4 millions by deportations alone

Kek

i have to be honest

most of western europe and even central asia, the middle east, america north and south, i can name all the countries without any issues and most of the capitols aswell, but eastern europe. jesus fucking christ. you guys change country names every decade and they all sound the fucking same and they are all unpronounceable ork tier names and i couldnt pin any of them on a map except for poland ukraine belarus etc

I am well aware of this flow chart in action.

3 million romanian got more land than 10 million hungarian, so suck my dick. Also they lost the war almost instantly within a month and gave up their capital. They got our land beacuse of their frog relatives.

This is now
Well, fairly recent, at least

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary#Ethnic_changes_during_the_Ottoman_rule

>gypsy-turks worshipping t*rds
No wonder,they colonized central and eastern hungary with gypsies and t*rds

It doesn't go far enough. They should further dismember Austria so they'll never be a threat to Europe, ever. Just leave a few miles of land as Austria, then give away the rest to neighboring countries, effectively erasing Austrians from existence.

>Hungary established in 895
>One of the first states in europe
>Change country names every decade

DELETE THIS

It's okay dude, not as bad as we got it.

Thats like Hungary complaining they lost Austria, though.
It was a union of two kingdoms.

You literally can't.

>We
>Flag
Lmao,muh groß poloniums
You were a prison of nations

At first and most of its time yes, but in the end it became solely Poland.

>he must post a GERMAN to prove how white his gypsyland
kek

>You were a prison of nations
What is this supposed to mean?

>mongols
Still not gypsies like thyself kind sir.

Giving Hungary a corridor seems not possible. I guess that the best solution will be if this little piece of land becomes an independent country.

I know that Romania won and they don't owe anything to Hungary. But fuck, it's painful to watch.

balkans will never be peaceful unless turks are in charge of ruling.

>bunch of nomads fucking horses
>continuity since 895
>intellectual honesty
pick one

It means poles were an ethnic minority ruling ukrainians,romanians,russians,balts,germans and so on
ofc it broke up,it was a huge land mass of nothing united by nothing

>will be if this little piece of land becomes an independent country.
Make the south of france its own north african country ,Paris into its own arab state and north france into some nigger/refugee sovereign state shithole

Then you can talk.

>giving land to immigrant shit

That was russia. Why you imigrated in hungary from wallachia then?

Also,release Bretagne ,release Euskara,Nice to italy,Alsace to Germany etc

>It means poles were an ethnic minority
>ukrainians
No such thing then.
Durign the Unification of Lublin the Polish population was 2.5 larger than the Ruthenian one.
>ruling ukrainians,romanians,russians,balts,germans and so on
Eh, Polish, Lithuanian and Ruthenian nobles and magnates ruled the Commonwealth.

Our former president was Romanian and he had blue eyes as well.

>gypgayrians learn in school that EVERYONE(except for them) came from balkans in Transilvania
>While their own historical documents debunk that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesta_Hungarorum#Reception_and_editions
>mongrols recognizing they immigrated to Transilvania,Panonia and Carpathian mountains
#BTFO by your own history

keep lying gypsylander but YOU sided with the Ottomans just to steal land from Bulgaria and your gypo nation sent their child to Sultan voluntary way when rest of EU fought against them

even your Vlad and his brother were raised by Ottomans and they were the Sultan favorite boy pussies

every genetics maps show romanian gene pool well filled with turkish genes and the "romania culture" significally blended with the turkish (foods, music, clothes, etc)

so hyperpigmented neighbor you are the last one who should open his filthy gypo mouth about these things

>t*rks hating t*rks

shouldn't there be something in that pic to signal what the numbers mean?

>Durign the Unification of Lublin the Polish population was 2.5 larger than the Ruthenian one.
They had weak criteria to classify someone as "polish"
My ancestors were classified as "poles" just because they were catholic and within polish territory,despite being romanian and speaking both languages

>ROMAnia
>white

It's up to date

Hungarbros should have kept the bloody Slovaks. They betrayed us every time they got a chance.

>Go to Mures,Oradea or Satu Mare
>its gypsies speaking hungarian
>Go to Debretin
>Go to anywhere east and central of hungary
>its all fucking gypsies and weird swarthy "hungarians"

I can only think that you are memeing if you think pictures taken off google depict how Romanians actually look.

How are Hungarians there immigrants? They were there before Trianon. And I don’t think they moved there in just 30 years like immigrants here. They probably have being there thousands of years.

No need to get angry my friend. I’m just talking from a "peace first" point of view. Of course, if I was Romanian I'll be happy of cucking this hard my eternal enemy. But you know, massacring one side this hard never ends well. WW2 happened because of this.

Hungary is probably never going to forgive this. If there’s another big happening in Europe, shit it gonna happen there because of the ethnic tensions. See the Yugoslavia conflict. That’s what I don’t want.

What'd up with Bulgaria strting so many Trianon threads lately? Are you tihs desperate for (You)s? In that case here's a (You), my bulgarian friend. You seem to need it.

>was it too much?
no

That one who says Jesus was romanian, romanian built the pyramids and other glorious bulletproof things? Yeah he is the best reference.
Gypsylander if you were not uneducated gypo now you could see you got "BTFO"d by your own stupidity cuz Hungarians have nothing to do with mongols but the mongol invasion proves romanians have zero connection with the people who lived in this zone before. So the romanians completely extranous here.

Why? Because the mongol hordes completely wiped down this area where you live now and you can check this in every historybook.

>They had weak criteria to classify someone as "polish"
Combined Polish mother tongue and Catholicism. And most of those lived in core Poland by the way, and the Ruthenians were to the east of both Poland and Lithuania.
>My ancestors were classified as "poles" just because they were catholic and within polish territory,despite being romanian and speaking both languages
So during the interwar period. Where did they live? And how do you know they were?

kekkleslovakia

shut up gypsy beggar, your country only existed for the first time in history in 1881

>But you know, massacring one side this hard never ends well. WW2 happened because of this.
We're not nazis or fucking spanish

We're the native people to this land since before the romans discovered Gaul and german pussy
We're neither different german tribes or franks mixing with gauls with romans and brits to become a country

Since the earliest evidence,romanisn from the northest point had the same language and could understand the romanian from the southest point of the country,unlike germans,italians,french,spaniards,swedes,norwegians etc
We never had to implement a "one language" upon all others in order to talk to each other
Thats how monolithic we are

Hungarians are immigrants made out of enslaved slavs,romanians,avars,cumans,germans
There is no such thing as a "hungarian" ethnicity,they're immigrant mongrels and they ought to fuck off to the other side of Tisa

We never conquered shit or genocided shit,we just want to be left the fuck alone

romanians are subhuman filth. the state of their country reflects their rotten soul

>all this hungarkek butthurt