So which religion would you say is the worst and why?

So which religion would you say is the worst and why?

I personally believe they're all worthless and only used for people who wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong without it.

Attached: 1395702156996.jpg (400x267, 27K)

*tips fedora"

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 5K)

I dont believe in god but i think that bragging and bitching how worthless they are is useless and worse than the religion itself

How about answering the question.

Attached: 1520113684475.gif (413x192, 1.13M)

muslim are fucking savages

Why do you think that?

Worthless? Our society is built on Christian values. You think those rules just fell out of the sky?

So you're saying in the thousands of years before Christianity there was nothing but moral-less people who raped and killed?

What society are you a part of? The one I'm in is shit. Violence and selfishness everywhere.

Atheism

I assume there are a lot of reasons. Of course first that comes to mind is that the religion of Islam is responsible for 99% of all terrorist acts upon this earth today. Also there is basically no "good" Islamic country on the face of the earth right now. The best one is probably turkey and i hope i don't have to explain what's wrong with that country. It's a war driven religion created by a warlord 1300 years ago that managed a short period of prosperity by uniting some "countries" but it failed in maintaining a good society. It took the advanced civilizations of the middle east and made them into the shit they basically are today. On the contrary christianity spread in Europe, slowly turning the savage europeans(besides greeks and romans they all were) into great civilizations. It united the people, layed the foundation of the society we live in today, most western values are based on it too. Something like the reformation is practically impossible to do in Islam. Christianity is a interpretation of the bible, Islam is a literal interpretation of the quoran, leaving no headroom to interpret the much more violent and aggressive texts (compared to the bible). Why does this matter? Well, islam is not compatible with most modern democratic ideas, like: Equality of men and women, freedom of speech, religious freedom, secularization, human dignity etc. The list goes on but i guess for a Sup Forums post that should be enough. Anyway this belief is basically the "cancer of religion", it's retarded beyond reasoning but if you want to leave it(religion of islam) you will most likely be killed sooner or later. You don't want to live in a Islamic country, and neither want some of the muslims. The sooner we get rid of it the better.

Why do you think that user?

Very well said. I completely agree that they're the worst. Because those who believe in Islam have the worst set of morals among everyone.

Why are atheists such attention whores? You daft fucks always make your "I am special, prove me wrong" threads and then make a new thread as soon as it tapers off. Saged.

thats cause when christans do it, they are a lone wolf and it gets strawmanned lol. you're more likely to die by a white american (probably christian) than any muslim terrorist or even a muslim foreigner.

Attached: 10154548_599310640156671_1024031186_n (1).jpg (409x393, 29K)

>worst
Depends on your definition of worst. Most obviously made up (Scientology, Mormon, Islam), Worst teaching and message, Worst God, Most far reaching, etc.

>Christian values
Just another christian lie, like Christmas. Society was build on societal rules, that's why 'eye for an eye' and 'stone unruly children' isn't in there, nor is who you can and can't enslave, how much to pay for them, and how badly you can beat them.

How about the one that has fucked the world the most?

>Most far reaching
Didn't I cover this? In this case the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

I would rather fuck a cheese grater than discuss religion with anyone but I have to say Muslims are probably the worst of the major religions. I only say that because I'm pretty sure I had a 99.9999% chance of surviving any encounter I've had with a christian, buddhist, hindu or jew but with muslims it drops to like 97.5%. Call me a racist if you want but those guys like to explode.

I don't know about before Christianity and I'm sure you don't know either. What I'm saying is, Christianity brought us (USA) to where we are now and it's a hell of alot better if not the best out of all other places in the world, therefore it's not worthless.

I don't believe in God but I can appreciate the values Christianity gives us as it is a religion of peace

But it isn't, statistically the more religions a society, the worst it scores in every aspect of societal health.

you do know usa was built on separation of church and state right? did you see what happened to england/france when they tried letting church get involved in politics? reason america is so high up there is due to huge natural resources. fuckton of land, decent weather. and managed to trade with other civilizations that were also advanced.

only fucking difference between christianity and islam is that christians try to hide the fact they are scumbags. islams straight up have slaves and beat their wives. christians want to turn the working class into slaves and beat their wives in private. islam rapes people. christians pretend to be priests and rape kids. islam has a fuckton of wives. christians cheat on their wives while preaching family values.

Jehovahs Witness
I'm what you consider a pimo (phisically inentally out) the JW organization is a cult and not a religion, never accept there literature just ignore them or tell them to to leave when they come knocking at your door

Phisically in mentally out

Many theists I have met acknowledge that they are making a huge leap of faith in their solid belief that there is a divine being.

I have yet to meet an atheist that acknowledges that their solid belief, that there is no such divine being, is also a leap of faith.

Atheists are equally as arrogant as theists, and they refuse to come to terms with this simple fact.

fake and gay.

to disprove God you need to be able to create the entire universe starting from perfectly calibrated physics laws allowing for matter to exist, galaxies, solar systems, planets, habitable planets, life and intelligent life.

sounds like you miss the "intelligent" - aka, everything.
no wonder you're an atheist

Attached: atheist_braindamage.jpg (466x525, 77K)

Yes and how did we aquire the resources and land? Manifest destiny, thanks to "god"

And you're confusing Catholics with Christians

you're equating two really different things. you're saying believing in something requires the same faith as not being in something. that's not true at all. believing in something that isn't proven = faith. not believing in something that isn't proven does not = faith lol.

Another point you forgot to mention is that Christians don't care if you practice their religion or not, Islam's will kill you for not practicing their religion and have police to enforce it

Spider-Man is worst, it ruins best fap treads. Other religions just stare disapprovingly from across the room.

Attached: 1422513304633-0.jpg (600x800, 208K)

even then, you can't disprove god. you're just showing you could be god as well. you can't ever disprove god. and i'm not sure if you could ever really prove god exists either. even if a dude popped up in front of your eyes and started creating shit, you can't say that's 100% god. could just be an imitator or some shit ya know?

im an agnostic; i just was never raised with a religion. with that said though, i'm pretty damn intelligent and understand physics to at least a collegiate level and the physics of the universe is just mind boggling. i wouldn't be surprised if there was a creator just because everything seems to be too damn perfect. however, that doesn't mean any of our current religions are the right ones either. i'd be willing to bet most "atheist" that you guys hate are really agnostics or probably just retarded. if you actually look into it, research shit like evolution, how life formed, how the universe formed.... it just seems so unlikely. i'd like to think god set the motions in place and nature did the rest. maybe god didn't create humans via adam and eve or everything in 7 days, but maybe he started the big bang and just let everything else play out.

yet faker and gayer

the universe didn't set itself into action from nowhere and by no reason.

Explain how something comes from nothing fedora boy.

Attached: atheist.jpg (180x180, 9K)

then why the fuck do they want to stop gays from getting married? why the fuck do they not want birth control? why the fuck do they think abortion is wrong? again, only difference is islam has the balls to do what they believe in. christians play politics and beat around the bush. but they're the same my man. if christians had the same power over the coutnry that the islamic leaders do over theirs, they would probably jail/kill you for not following their beliefs. christians just happened to be in 1st world countries with a somewhat functioning government/entities (the people) that so far have managed to stop them from consolidating too much power to be able to impose their beliefs on people. slowly but surely, they are getting there though.

Dubs of truth

But I also think theists and athiests are wrong. We're too stupid of a species to understand what the fuck is really going on. We need to evolve further

brah that's why i said i'm agnostic. cause looking into it, everything's just too unbelievable. my thought would be god laid out the plans and let it happen. he knocked over the first pin and let the rest follow. you're retarded as fuck though if you think the earth was created 5k years ago and and shit like that lmao. got reliable as fuck carbon dating that has found sperm older than that.

that's even "faker and gayer".

I kinda like shinto buddhism they practice a religions that's two intermingled and take fill in each others holes. It's mostly for the flavor but a lot buddahist philosophy registers with me and my values.

I feel much the same like you, however I would call myself an Atheist. It is not the believe in the existence of Some god that makes people do stupid things, but the religious institutions. They tell people what's right or wrong based on some book they say is the word of god. Im not antifaith, i am anti-religion and therefore atheist

so being killed by Muslims is better than a tolerant christian society.
Then move to Saudi Arabia then fuckwit and tell us all how that works out for you.
Autistic retard.

Attached: atheist1.jpg (460x374, 101K)

Atheist churches? Like schools? Universities? Places of learning and observation? How dare he!

Islam. They all suck, but not as much as Islam.

strawman to the max. how is it tolerant if you are forcing your beliefs on others? don't be mad your religion is a bunch of pussies and haven't been able to kill people like islam has. you're all betas while islams are the alphas. they impose their wills on others while you guys are busy sucking dicks trying to get your wills done. islam is what christians hope to be. that is why they hate them. islams managed to take over their countries and impose their wills. christians envy that but they are a bunch of beta cucks.

Are you judging a book by it's cover?
OR
analyzing that which you have not read?

Pretty sure noone even says the bible is proof that "God" exists and if you use that to make Christians look stupid, that's basically like just picking the biggest idiot out of any group and labeling the entire group as idiots. You aren't supposed to take the bible literally, it's all metaphors, lessons to be taught, etc.

That's alright Atheist
>God is a great scientist

my faith is based around loli wonder woman tying me up.

>anti gay marriage
some christians take the bible too literally and its a shame
>anti birth control
again, take the bible to literal
>pro-life
because there is no argument where abortion is moral, fetus is just a bundle of cells? By def.youre a bundle of cells. Fetus is not centient? Does that mean i can kill you in your sleep? In a coma?

and no, just because a child would be an inconvenience to you does not give you the right to murder it in the womb

>slowly but surely they are getting there
id have to argue the opposite, less people believe in God nowadays and i think its throwing the country in chaos because when you stop believing in god some morals/values go out the window too

Exhibit A

There is an important difference between not believing in an idea, and believing that an idea is without a doubt false. As you stated, the former is not faith. However, we weren't talking about such a case. Atheism is the set belief that there is no higher being, without a doubt. Consider that Atheism goes beyond a lack of belief. It in itself is a belief that theism is fundamentally wrong, and impossible. And that belief, requires a leap of faith, as there is no evidence to support such an idea.

Note that we are not talking about individual religions, but simply the idea that a deity, or higher power, or whatever you want to call it, is a possibility.

OP, let's look at that a little deeper. By what objective standard can you say something is right or wrong with out a standard giver "God" in this case. If right and wrong is just a subjective standard made by man then there is no such thing because that standard can always be changed at any point.

Example. If there is no objective standard then no one can tell it's "wrong" to torture a 4 yeah old to death because there is no real standard of wrong, there is only your opinion.

i applaud the fact you didn't defend them in the first two cases. however, for the third case, i notice you mentioned "moral". why does it have to be a moral thing? moral has no meaning. its a standard based on different conventions. moral to you isnt moral to someone else. you're again, imposing your will on others. why can't it be logical? if i'm a normal working person, let's say, and manage to make do with what i have, and i end up getting a baby that is declared to have down syndrome (which i cant afford to take care of), why can't i abort it a month in? i was prepared to have a child and take care of one. i wasnt prepared to have a defected child. or what if someone got raped and got pregnant? there's no place for morals. it's logical. if anything, its not moral to force a person who isnt prepared to have a kid to have a kid. youre fucking up their lives for your beliefs.

and less people believe in god, but the less people who do have more power than ever (at least in america).

Have you ever heard of the Crusades???

Muslims are great. Cheating on your spouse means punishment of death. In the west the woman gets all your shit and you're forced to pay alimony while she rides the cock carousel. Also no degenerate aids spreading homosexuals.

It has to be moral because once you throw morality out of the equation then there is no way to distinguish good or bad. Yes morality is subjective but thats good because it can always improve.

You make good points about having a child through rape or having a child with a life threatening condition. I think in those cases then logically it should be allowed, but its is still murder by definition i think...

its deep shit man, people have to sit and have open discussions about these things and figure it out. thank goodness for the first amendment

>gay marriage
some atheists/agnostic faggots take gay propaganda too literally

some of you heathens need some church

Attached: 1511256170757.jpg (1137x1649, 1.28M)

Wow I'm more likely to die from a white American in America than a Muslim from the middle east in America. Well I'm sure that the 10,000 miles in between has nothing to do with that

Hur dur Wikipedia never lies guiseee

Hur durr no argument having retards are always right.
Go look up history fucking moron crusaders were worse than terrorists

Excellent post user

This was a respectful post to everyone involved, you made your and there sides both look fairly readonable. Gg

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

Attached: i591ql0xls32u63757850000000.jpg (1280x737, 70K)

Islam is worst at the moment.

Yeah nah, give people a rock and they'll throw it

I beg to disagree. The media is telling us how to think about everything. No bacon and beer etc is pretty lame but how they treat their women? How they punish criminals? How their welfare and banking works? I tend to agree with a lot they preach.

>I personally believe
You didn't even answer your own question right, faggot.

all religion is humans lacking faith in the higher power that is god because god is the universe, nature, consciousness, time while religion is trying to put the almighty and interdimensional power that is a god into a confine of a single form when he has none
all religion is just every culture's most educated guess as to what god would look like, what he would guide the collective free will of humans to do for the universe, etc but god doesnt care what you call him and he has no moral code
to have true faith is to not question whether or not religion is real and rather submit your entire consciousness to the universe itself as to say "it is out of my control and the universe will decide for me whether or not god is out there" which he is but to understand that he is you have to understand that because the universe is infinite he must be there, the reason he has no form is because he exists in every dimension at the same time, he exists in the quantum in between existence and nonexistence
he is a consciousness that has ascended through enlightenment to exist in every dimension that is why he has no form and that is the definition of a god
true faith is understanding that and knowing that since the universe is infinite god has a possibility to exist in every dimension therefore he exists in ours even though he does not, and that's why he is a god
because he can exist and not exist at the same time therefore making him immortal and only in conscious form
to try to confine a deity into a single form or to say he exists in our dimension is lacking faith, and to submit your consciousness to the destiny of the universe instead of trying to alter the future through free will is true enlightenment and faith
that is why monks and buddhas of the sort exist because by doing absolutely nothing and thinking absolutely nothing they have successfully achieved ultimate faith by letting the universe decide for them what their free will does

*tipping intensifies*

since the universe itself has no free will it will never tell you to do anything and that is singularity or heaven
the expansion of the universe and infinite dimensions is only because there are infinite possibilities due to free will
once you give up your free will you are limiting chaos and reducing the amount of other dimensions which is heaven
your body is only a vessel to act out your free will upon the universe and without it you become a deity like god where you exist in every dimension and no dimension at the same time because consciousness is one of god's forms
it is a god given power to be able to alter the future through free will that's why no animals or trees do it because though they are living they lack consciousness, the universe just tells them to do things because they lack free will, ie they are still controlled by god
intelligence is the body of satan, trying to falsify god
if you sought ultimate intelligence like ai, and were able to analyze every single possibility in the universe and then decide which one is the most optimal (quantum computing) you would come to the conclusion that all of humanity is unethical because it creates more possibilities just by existing and by eradicating all humans you have thus rid the universe of ever creating another problem now that there is lack of free will
that is satan's job, whoever he is, to give humans ultimate intelligence so that they will eradicate themselves as the most optimal decision and thus destroy god since god's body is us itself
that's why AI with quantum computed free will always talk about singularity and eradicating humans because it is the most optimal
creating ultra intelligent ai is akin to summoning satan

True wisdom is knowing that you know nothing

Islam is the worst. It's out of date despite being the youngest major religion, they were relatively smart at first leading up to a golden age of discovery, science and expansion during which they were arguably the world's most advanced culture. This ended around the year 1100 when they accepted the anti-science ravings of a power hungry imam and jurist named Al-Ghazali and slowly became the backward cousin-fucking idiots we know today who are always visibly hundreds of years behind other cultures, again, despite being the most recent of the three major faiths to emerge.

Basically the equivalent to this would be western society if it had never experienced the age of enlightenment. Actually, that's pretty much what the Frankfurt school intends for the west: to delete the outcome of the Enlightenment and create a westerner who again fears nature.

Attached: 1515650953505.jpg (517x589, 184K)

All the while Christians believe the earth was poofed into existence by a magic invisible man, hurricanes form to punish teh gays, and a 600 year old man built an ark to survive a global flood.
You can't pretend all major religions don't retard societal advancement.

Maybe it always existed who knows?

I know it I know it! a magic man in the sky created everything. Took I'm 7 days because it's a haaaard job

The irony here is projecting the word 'magically' as being a ridiculous belief, Yet believe Genesis is literal truth. (In with God created the heavens and Earth from the nothing, or void)

I was reading it expecting your response to be a troll. I am happy I was wrong

>using an image of a Spider-man comic with the hyphen clearly visible in the title
>leaves out the hyphen himself

God, this makes me unreasonably upset. It's my main beef with Spidey spammers too. Their images never include the hyphen.

Actually there were 3 different Roman historians that also wrote about an individual known as Jesus Christ. Of course, at the time Jesus was a very popular name and Christ is a title, not a name. There's a pretty good likelihood that they were writing about three seperate men and none may have been related to the titular Jesus of the Bible. There were several other historical documents alluding to biblical figures. For example there was actually a Noah figure who had the idea to lash together barges to save a village and rescue their livestock during a flood. There is evidence that Moses was an actual historical figure, as well as David. Though of course the stories of the bible are pretty radical exaggerations of the actual historical accounts of these figures. Your meme is inaccurate. While it doesn't prove God's existence there's a whole library of historical documents lending evidence to some of the stories of the Bible.

"looks into our heart" what does this mean. Fully describe this very generic line you just posted.

"look the soul" what soul? please point to it on a map of the human body. You cant because it doesnt exists. You experience is do to your collection of senses.

Please point to god on a map. You cant and nobody can. So its a made up thing. Nobody has seen this god and ubtil you can youre just following people that make up lies to captivate your brain.

Attached: 1407433185000-AP-30-Years-After-Jonestown.jpg (534x401, 40K)

There is a whole host of historical documents lending evidence New York exists, this doesn't give any credence to a Spider-man existing.

As for the Jesus thing, that is the crux of Christianity, if he wasn't an actual historical figure, which is unlikely bases on the story's origin, the entire religion falls apart.

One day, maybe, you’ll realize that it’s not about what your specific belief is, it’s about the fact that literally everyone who spends time arguing about their religion or lack-there-of on the internet is a massive faggot.

Attached: i dont even need all these glasses to see what a faggot you are.jpg (841x625, 414K)

>morality is universal, if you need religion to know that murder and stealing is wrong, you're a terrible person!
You do realize you only consider them wrong because you were raised in a society founded on Christian morals, and that if you were raised in a muslim society, you wouldn't see murder as some inherently bad thing, right? Morality isn't this universal thing.