>meet qt3.14 9/10 girl at beginning of school year
>down to earth and not some Stacy bitch
thosethighstho.png
>lets call her Sasha
>have a couple classes with her and gradually get to know her
>over time start to fall in love with her
>be mid October
>finally decide to muster enough courage to attempt to ask her to homecoming
Up until this point I had been receiving advice from what I thought was her friend
>informant tells me to ask her in a week
ffw day before I ask her
>walking with Sasha to class when she mentions how some girl (lets call her Jill) just asked her out to homecoming
whattheactualfuckimgoingtokillallgaysnow.avi
I knew she was bi but didn't take it seriously
ffw 2 months, now beginning of December
>have been waiting out Sasha's relationship for the time that it has been going on because I could tell there was no genuine love in it
>just another regular day on December 4th
>talking with beta fag friends on discord
>mfw half my city is burning down
>mfw no school for the month of December
>spend all night messaging Sasha making sure she is safe from fire
>next day Sasha and I plan to head out with friends to hand out masks to people in evacuation zones
>all my friends flake on me so its just Sasha and I
>day goes by without a hitch and I genuinely enjoyed it
ff a week
>message her almost every day now but recently starts talking about gf a lot mentioning about how much she appreciates her and bla bla
>finally get fed up with constantly thinking that I'll have a chance with her and then being blocked and confront her
bigmistake.jpg
>leads to huge argument and she decides to end friendship and we don't talk for a solid month
>no school for a month due to fire so Im just sitting at home wallowing in my sadness and shame
>become super depressed because I always mess everything up
>school starts back up
>every time I look at her my sadness goes away and I feel love again
cont.

Attached: 1432259490310.jpg (700x700, 68K)

She'll break your fucking heart, OP. Focus on your life-long goal, athletic career, learn a language- rip yourself away from the thought of her. Learn to hate her until you can't stomach the sight of her face, tear the illusion down. Don't chase something down, obtain something feasible, and reliable.

Attached: JPEG_20180306_183049.jpg (416x555, 53K)

>still don't talk for another 3 weeks
>close friends of hers notice we stop hanging out and my weird attitude
>Jill even walks up to me and asks if everything is alright
>tell them all im alright
ffw about another week
>Sasha and I finally start exchanging glances again
>start to repair friendship over a month and we occasionally make small talk to each other
>ask her if she wants to be friends again
>she says yes but wants it to happen naturally
wtfisthatsupposedtomean.avi
>ok whatever you want
>take whole new approach on her
>act a lot more caring and more interested in her
ffw to about a week ago
>Sasha texts if she could ask me a question
>sure why not
>asks why I was so persistent about being friends when she rejected me
>because I wanted to be friends duh
>she then proceeds to tell me Jill dumped her to go after another lesbo
thatswhatyouget.gif
>act all comforting and supportive
>secretly making plans to finally be in relationship
now comes the interesting part, about 5 days ago
>Jill and other friend comes up to me after school
>o shit what did I do
>Jill and other friend saw me talking to Sasha a lot recently again
>mfw they tell me to go for her
>Jill tells me how she felt bad dating Sasha because she thought I would be better for her
youregoddamnright.pdf

And now my dilemma Sup Forums (also forgot to mention how during this entire period ive had at least 3 opportunities to have a relationship with other girls that I would normally except but I wanted to stay dedicated to Sasha.) At this point I don't know wether I should still go after Sasha seeing as though I've come this far or wether I should just go for the other ones that I know I could get.

Just be alone, man.

Attached: 1496934424695.png (1000x1414, 1.86M)

number you think you are minus 3 is what you really are. you fucking ugly motherfucker

>17

I'm 28 years old kiddo.

Keep your dick in your pants and your eye on the prize.

If you need to get off , by all means jerk off , but don't put your dick in that high school chick whatever you do.

When you go to college , assuming you're not a virgin , you're gonna get so much poontang you'll probably get herpes

Obviously go for it. Pump & dump that lesbo bitch. 88. Make sure to impregnate.

>Sasha
actual name Shakeesha
and -as you can see from pic rel8- she loves to cosplay Japanese Cartoons

Attached: black alien.jpg (610x729, 52K)

>t. Shalom Shekelkike

Don't listen to this fag OP, go for it. At the age of 16, 80% of people have already met the person they will marry.

>762694081
>be me, 17-

Stopped reading there, get off this site you fucking faggot. Saged and hidden

>I knew she was bi

"bi" = gay in denial

and you're UNDERAGED.

MODS!!!

>and you're UNDERAGED.

implying more than half this site is over 18

>saged

Attached: 1494404209383.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Lust does not equal love. Your friend is gay. Deal with it. You can either live with that or not. Just be chill and be her friend, or realize you cannot be her friend and just leave her alone. Just trying to date/fuck her is just going to fuck things up for both of you. You sound young as fuck. Move on with your life and don't get held down by this shit.

You realize youre bannend faggot op?

Attached: 1475265368112.jpg (583x494, 38K)

Bad idea to really fuck before college. May end up getting some bitch pregenate and fuck up your entire life.

idk where you guys got the idea that I wanted to fuck her. I just want a heartfelt relationship damnit.

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Bye

Just stop OP, shes clearly not in to you and you cant get that in your beta brain. Stop beeing in denial, just because you like someone doesnt mean they have to like you back.

Attached: atleastyoutried.jpg (500x371, 25K)

Lesbians are as hot as fire. You kow what they Say about playing with fire

This

She's already rejected you once faggot, you crawling back and begging to be her friend again just guaranteed she will never date you. Move on

Lol

This user is considered the most braindead on this site, stay alone OP youll get fucked over in the end.

>t. avishalom kikenshekel

Don't listen to the faggots OP, best sex of my life was had before I went to university. Go for as much young puus as you can get.
In terms of this girl, try stopping trying to move things towards a relationship. Focus on being fun to be around, and enjoying time with her, and wait for your moment. Try inviting her to go travelling somewhere with you, or something like that. If it doesn't look like it's happening, though, just drop that shit and find somebody else to fuck. Don't waste your life just because you can't get this one girl, it's not good for you and it won't be attractive to her.

Dude go for it

This guy has it right