Girlfriend I've had for 2 years, finally gonna meet her first time tomorrow...

Girlfriend I've had for 2 years, finally gonna meet her first time tomorrow. Gonna be a full week and she says she's not ready to have sex (She's not a virgin). What the fuck do I do?

Attached: 1520403780910.jpg (439x480, 16K)

She want sex. Trust me

Push it, slow move for it on the second day. If she says no, try one more time then stop. Keep repeating for the whole week.

>Gf 2 years
>Never met
kys

Prove you can fool around with out shoving ur dick in her pussy or ass then u goochi

Had nothing better to do, and I already got the plane ticket. Honestly I love her so much and I don't want to harm her, so kinda scared of making her hate me with

That's one of my initial thoughts, but fuck I wanna lose my virginity badly. I'm 23

>"""girlfriend""" of 2 years
>nevertheless even met
Your e-penpal is not your girlfriend.

It also shows where your priorities are, since all you can do is think with your dick. She's obviously not comfortable with you.

Also protip: Why don't you ask her?

>girlfriend 2 years
>not ready for sex
Bait...unless you re a cuck, then it might be legit...ask her if she s ready for Chads dick and ask if you can watch.

For how long are you 2 going to stay together? Is it just a visit or?

>Tfw you've known her for 2 years and I have to give first date advice.
Discretely push your thigh into hers while you're sitting next to her. If she retracts her thigh, easy on the sex thing. If she doesn't move, results unclear, but she's not too uncomfortable with the idea, at least not physically. If she pushes back she wants the dick.

If you weren't a loser, you wouldn't be beta-orbiting a bitch for 2 years without even meeting.

Look OP, she is just shy because her penis is bigger than most the men she's been with and it makes her uncomfortable. Remember to not let the balls touch.

Alright, I got it. Thanks for the keks, and wish me luck

Also to answer, going to visit for a week, and moving her here if the visit goes well

Then, dump her if you still had no sex

Chad here, wow, the english language is so varied in its meanings.

Me. Girlfriend is someone i have cum inside w/out a condom.
You: a friend who is a girl that you only talk to online.

Wow, just fucking wow.

you are a retard user first night buttsex
second night ass to mouth
third night rimjobs all around

Try talking and getting to know her better the first few days. That way she may feel more comfortable in your presence. Afterwards you could try asking after setting up the right mood.

ok this sounded downy from the first post
now im sure its just b8
no one is going to move a chick they have never banged into their house.

Attached: lovely-potato-meme-image-i-can-count-to-potato-meme-potato-meme.jpg (400x398, 31K)

Attached: 1474877799284.gif (200x200, 12K)

>Chad here
>Sup Forums
Try again

>how. they make profit? wtf!!!

Attached: hhfdfd030hnc4o3757428000000.jpg (1280x689, 64K)

I can admit that I'm very stupid in my choices and plans, but I really love her. She's all I got, and I want to make it work, even if it hurts. Thanks for the laughs and advice, my dudes

GET BACK TO /R9K/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I get trips, OP must follow through with the picture.