Sup Forumsmour thread

Sup Forumsmour thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPeySDordNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this face I keep seeing.

red bones by childish gambeeno

Sam Hyde. He’s a memier version of Eric Andre. Paradigm shift 2070 is pretty funny though

That doesn't look like Sam Hyde

It's the las vegas shooter

Reminds me of pic related, from a "turn a photo of your house into an album cover" thread.

Haha

sam hyde. he's like that guy that likes shock humor so he tries to do it, but fails

he's hanging upside down

is that Varg in the camo clothes

More of these?

mediocre kaufman wannabe liked primarily by Sup Forumsdditors and T_D/CA/TiA/KiA expats

youtube.com/watch?v=PPeySDordNY

can someone post those insanely long rage comics about the kid who loves smoking weed and watching carl sagan videos and calls kanye a gay fish?

LOL

This might be it but I'm not gonna read all that shit to double check

is this

oh my god

thats the one, cheers

on a related note

it took me way too long to get this

nice

ooh

im retarded, explain. first one's loss?

second one's also loss

HAHAHAHAHA

how

Yeah, but Lorca and S/T seem like a huge stretch to fit the template, imo. Tim's coat doesn't seem like an object separate from Tim

keep looking

I guess the tree on S/T works?

Someone please explain im going insane looking over these.

holy shit i actually had to look at the cover and this one side by side
very good meme

The Hail to the Thief one is based on how on the original cover, it says "LOSS" around the bottom left. That's replaced here with a simplified version of the original loss.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

OH

fuck me this is meming beyond my level

Wtf is the tim buckley one?

a stretch

i think the tree and his coat are supposed to be the other two figures

I dont mean to keep harpimg on this but can you please go into detail its driving me insane that i dont understand this

first panel tim is the dude
second panel the coat is the dude, tim is the nurse
third panel the tree is the doctor, tim is the dude
fourth panel tim is the dude and the guitar is the girl

What on earth does that mean?

got the third panel roles reversed but hopefully that lays it all out anyway lol

do you guys not no loss or?

Nvm

I don't at least

Am i being like meta trolled here? i seriously have no idea what the fuck ia going on

I hate millennials and their retarded inside jokes

>almost 2018
>having to explain loss

>do you guys not no loss or?
I don't think I do

it's an ancient Sup Forums meme, the (awful) comic was usually about video games but decided to try a dramatic arc, people thought it was hilarious and well memed it, to put it simply.

I know right? damn kids get off my Sup Forums

Ah, never spent much time on Sup Forums so that explains it

Guy who made the Buckley image here. Tbh I thought the coat and his bent pant leg sorta formed the two figures in the second frame but the tree works too. Do you guys have any idea for a better cover/picture to use? I just threw it together because the names were the same.

I finnaly understand and am even more mad that i do.

I don't have the faintest idea what I'm supposed to see in these
even with this "explanation"

i'm looking through his album covers and I can't see anything better, oh well it made for a funny thread

You made me go on some fucking hour long search trying to puzzle together what the fuck was happing, and now i know and i hate you for putting me through that emotional termoel for a fucking shitty fucking /tv meme were the guy happened to have the same name as tim.
I legit thought i was fucking retarded for not getting this when the truth was i was better off not fucking knowing

Thanks man. Cheers.

Dude it's happened to all of us newfags at some point. Now you're wiser, if anything's 4 frames just assume it's loss. Have a nice evening man.

honestly I really wish it stayed on Sup Forums. loss lost (jej) a lot of its funny power when retards tried to stick it on anything and everything
like just BARELY works

t. millennial

best description of him Ive ever seen

I think its not a good description. "memier" does that even correlate to anything? More like Eric Andre if he did more risque humor that also had more Tim And Eric type dead pan delivery, imo

either you are underage b&, too old to be here, or you are a millennial, shut up

worst-made screencap ever, but i promise it's worth the price of admission

It was the best description of him Ive ever seen because
A)it was funny
2)it made me laugh

That's not how it works, hunny. I guess you weren't being literal in your post.

Sup Forums is seriously unfunny wow
i thought Sup Forums was bad

man, I miss unty

i've seen him around recently

holy fucking shit dude

The pic on OP made my checkle tho

Got more? Loved these two.

>spot the radiohead fan

>BARELY works
Tim Buckley is also name of the author

lol

I quickly sided with the autist because at least he wasn’t hiding behind 5 layers of irony

he still comes around

my heart bleeds for unty

personal favorite

I kek'd

10/10

nice

thorvald, why is everyone on Sup Forums from norway