*ruins the league*

*ruins the league*

That's subjective. I see no problem with the best team being dominant

LeBeta already ruined the league when he took his talents to south beach

Blame him, he did it first

>First
Garnett and Allen did it first moron

But seriously. I can't blame the guy for going to the Warriors to just completely destroy the league and getting rings in the process. Unless you're an OKC fan I don't know how you could get personally angry over it.

But it does make the entire league far less entertaining overall. I can't think of a single postseason in any sport in my lifetime that's been as shitty and boring. Were the 00-01 Lakers this boring too?

Actually Glenn Robinson, Ray Allen and Sam Cassell ruined the league when they started this super team big 3 bullshit

>a top 3 player, probably top 2
>up 3-1 against a 73 win warriors
>forget you can win a series
>chokes and blows a 3-1 lead
>instead of coming back stronger with a very promising OKC, Durant joins a 73 win team with another top 3 player and two top 20 players
>takes a paycut and wants to keep taking paycuts so the team can stay stacked
>all this because durbeta couldnt handle actually winning something
>people compare Lebron joining 2 allstars in a competent team with a historical 73 wins team and adding another top 3 player with Durant
durant is a cancer and never will be respected by his peers. People in the future will reminisce about the rings kevin won and will remember durant teaming up with already the best team in the league because fuck competing, just gimme rings

Nope

They got traded

Lebron conspired with his butt buddies to partner up

>Were the 00-01 Lakers this boring too
Just about. They went 15-1 in the playoffs and that one loss was almost entirely down to Iverson going HAM.

>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP MOVING TO GOOD TEAMS AND TRYING TO WIN RINGS!
Why are Amerisharts so communist and butthurt when a good player moves to a good team to win rings? Durant wants to be a winner - they don't remember the losers in this sport.

I mean he did. But, who the fuck wouldn't want to form a superteam, probably the best ever, and shit on everyone and probably win 5 rings. It just sucks for the rest of the nba

*perfect playoff run*

This warriors team will go down forever

>They went 15-1 in the playoffs and that one loss was almost entirely down to Iverson going HAM.
Yeah, I remember it pretty well, but I'm a Lakers fan. Just curious how much that clouded my judgement.

Also, i mean this isnt the first time the league went through this. Magic dominated the 80's, the bulls threepeat twice. The 00-1 lakers shit on everyone. Then the miami heat with lebron. Now the warriors.

Actually you can blame MJ and his marketers making the NBA nothing but about >muh rings.

>"oh you have to have x amount of rings to matter."
>one ring means nothing.

cant blame him but it has taken any fun out of the game, at least until the finals

I dont want to hear excuses for Lefag.

yeah but people will remember him copping out just as much

>he's shit, he never won a ring
>he's shit, he won a ring by stacking with other good players

>never forget

Literally what is going to stop the Warriors from going 16-0 in the playoffs next year and year after?

I blame American culture and their obsession with winning. Why can't you people just not have fun?

Fuck this piece of human garbage

I hope he gets a career ending injury on his way out of the arena

The league needs to fix Free agency

A healthy Kawai

New Rule
>3 pointers become normal shots when up by 5.

No. They will remember his rings.

>poo in loos spelling gaelic spanish words is more exciting than apehoop

This semen slurping sport isn't for me

>implying this game was fun at any point tonight
Fuck KD. He's a fucking snake and his legacy will be forever tarnished.

he is just gonna be considered a meme-version of bill russel.

League is dead desu. I'm going to go become a hockey fan. This semen slurping sport just ain't my thing.

Except KD has carried the warriors through these playoffs, including this game.

>hits another three as I type

If anything, the Warriors needed him to get past the Cavs. He's showing Curry up, if anything, but his move to Oakland.

Yeah the Warriors are his team now. I wonder what Curry thinks of this.....

think about it, that 1 game pretty much solidified AI's career. That is how good those lakers were

im so fucking bored oh my god. the worst part is no there is no hockey to change to.

durant is the embodiment of beta male millennial whiners who want everything handed to them

"I'ma keep hucking threes and dirtying knees"

I'm glad this super teams makes the the American commies so mad

The warriors chuck less than Cleveland lad

>implying carrying another mvp and 2 other allstar on your back mean anything
fuck off. That have got to be the lightest load ever

They had to do something. Curry can't do jack shit in any important game. Then again they did fix the series last year and he was always in foul trouble.

>HAM
having trouble figuring that acronym out. a little help?

Hard
as a
motherfucker

Lonzo

I find it pretty amusing that when Golden State wins the chip this year and if/or any years after Durant will always be remembered as a bandwagoning bitch. He ruined his own legacy.

hard as a motherfucker, aka going hard

Durant will be remembered as the all time top scorer and the leader of the best team in history.

This

Durant choked in the WCF 2016

thanks guys.

This is Bill Walton's fault

This.

What a stupid ass rule though

Fuck KD

this. legacy fags are not only weirdly obsessed with it, but they are also delusional. look at how jordan's remembered (people used to talk mad shit about him too, believe it or not). now people refuse to believe he ever played poorly or relied on teammates

How's that New Zealand education where they don't explain what subjective means

>Durant as the leader
Let me get some of what you are smoking. He wasn't even the leader of OKC.

Lifelong basketball fan here. Not watching basketball again after these Finals, he ruined the sport. The only people happy about this are Gay Area faggots.

This smells like a 5 game series. Klay hasn't had his game, Iggy hasn't had his, and Steph is gonna get his all series. And that faggot is gonna keep taking pacts when he could have done the same FUCKING THING IN OKC I'm gone

Fucking hurts even more Kroenke owns the Rams so now I can't even root for them. Kroenke you son of a bitch

Garnett and Allen were traded

Garnett didn't even want to go to Bombston until Pierce and Allen reached out to him

Lebeta, Wade and Bosh conspired to form a superteam after getting kicked repeatedly by the Celtics

The Celtics deserve some blame for kicking all three of them in the gutter

Paycuts*

i never knew that was an acronym

Durant has carried the Memeiors harder than the little uncle tom bitch boy Curry. He deserves this ring.

is it true that KD threw his games last finals

He's easily been the best player and the most reliable throughout the game on the team these playoffs

He's a ring chasing faggot.

maybe. or maybe westbrook is just that insufferable

i agree durant ruins the league but i sincerely believe his goal was to play with people he actually liked and respected, over ring chasing.

he knew what a pariah this decision would make him

KEK
Dubs fans lmao, never American, always retarded

That doesn't make him a leader. Drayboon runs the warriors and Westbrook ran OKC

You mean like LeBron?

As much as I agree the same things were said about LeBron and he has largely been forgiven. Even though LeBron's was way less anti-competitive it drew a fuck ton more ire.

I think if they sweep fans are gonna be pissed though and force Silver to change the rules to stop stuff like this. Something like "no two first all nba players allowed on the same team unless they were already on the team" or something. He seems pretty open to making major changes.

Spurs with a healthy team and a better player to replace LMA.

Yes.
Durant has a weak mind and is easily controlled. He's very good at basketball but is a follower and also has low intelligence. The Memers started recruiting him when they met at that year's Superbowl. They were able to convince him that he'd be able to find all the things that were missing from his life in the Bay Area (friendship, white girlfriends, every variety of taco shits known to man).
By the time the Conference Finals arrived, Durant's mind was already made up. He knew he was going to leave, but had to pretend like he still gave a shit about OKC.
Lying about his intentions to stay is also why OKC got nothing for him. He completely fucked them over out of a championship and then left them for nothing. He said he was going to stay, waited until it was too late to trade, and then left for Golden State. The only people who like him are people who hate "flyover states" because they relish what he did to OKC.

Ah so you are just being retarded then ok.
Here's a free (you).

Stop crying over Durants decision

Nothing was as bitch of a move as Lebron leaving Cleveland and then coming back as some kind of saving grace.

Everyone was rooting against the Warriors last year just because of how good steph and KLAY were shooting the 3ball and they wanted Lebron to secure his legacy - now his chance at reaching jordan status is forever halted and pissed on by a talent heavy Warriors team that are gonna sweep in 4 possibly 5 games.

Just fucking deal with it

How are you gonna act like Korver, Kyrie and Love don't compare at all?
Both teams are well matched, this has only been 1 game and when they played at Christmas the Warriors lost.

You faggots will cry over anything I swear on me mum

>he knew what a pariah this decision would make him

Based on his numerous public statements, he actually had no idea how much of a faggot he was committing himself to being by making this decision. Read basically anything he's said about the response to his decision. He's quite stupid and still struggles to understand why people don't like him.

Why would he throw though? Why not just take OKC to the finals and then switch teams next season?

Loyalty to his "real" friends.

Is LeBeta the Tsuuuu of the NBA?
>Cl-cleveland sucks without him pls believe me!
>I-it was all LeBeta who won us a ring for da land! Not Irving turning it up at all!
Overrated trash. He will never be in the same league as Jordan or Kobe

no because tsuuu is actually good. also, he's unironically /ourguy/.

>and then coming back

The league rigged the draft for Cleveland as compensation for losing Lebron.

>this shit after every lebron loss
Irving was shit the whole game, lebron at least had a monster first half. He also lost with kyrie 2 Finals ago and won twice against them without him(and Love).

Chill out kobefag, at least wait for 3-0 lead.

Cronaldo is a statpadder like Lecuck.

Because we need to win.

Spurs with CP3 and healthy Kawaii

16-1

>muh hard road

fuck this half-mute whacky armed meme player, and fuck the NBA for letting this shit happen

they will block the CP3 trade but did nothing about this...hmmm

L O N Z O
O
N
Z
O.

Wilt did it first

Drinking booze and refusing to lose. You'll just never understand.

Prime Giannis

Now I know how the rest of the world feel when it comes to the All Blacks now. Dominant teams are shit and boring.

American culture also loves underdogs tho

It was best of 5 in the first round until 2003 or 2004

LeBron did that when he went to Miami. He started this fucking trend.

Winning is how we have fun tho

*parrots ESPN pundit opinion that we shouldn't be too hard on players and that Durant improved the NBA*

NOT THE
S
A
M
E

The NBA has been trash since Boston did their big three in 07

>B-BECAUSE I SAY SO!