Ask a hermetic master anything

Ask a hermetic master anything

Some info:
We are the most ancient and exalted art of knowledge, the first scribe thousands of years ago, Hermes trismegistus, Thrice the greatest, The greatest great.
The knowledge was bestowed on him by the universal spirit, the ultimate ensemble, the grand being of the infinite wisdom, the mind of reality.
Since then it has been passed on from the knowing lip to the willing worthy ear only, generation after generation for as long as it has existed, never written nor recorded ever, it exist in the memory only and you find it within you when u learn it, in the human soul.
It is also not for the common man to comprehend, can't understand it. it gives insight to the ultimate truths of reality, only the most worthy of the worthies on the path can and may.
Handful people possess the knowledge at any given time, and pass it to people they deem worthy after they have been on the path. this is what a hermetic master is.
It grants unfathomable powers by the normal standards, mastery over the physical world with ur mind, extreme longevity and scientific truths about the universe and the mind.
I have been around living for 400+ years.

As above so shall below.
Ask away, doing this for 1hr

Attached: 1.jpg (679x580, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3FMgZruOXE?t=721
observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/
newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-rigged-hillary-clinton-dnc-lawsuit-donald-trump-president-609582
opensecrets.org/parties/totals.php?cmte=DNC&cycle=2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its as much above as below.
Corrected ;)

Are you able to use magick to grow your dick bigger?

Give me some flood myths from your order.

Sure thing.

Complete mastery over physical realm with the mind.

Hermetic masters with universal truth can shape shift the entire body into anything, any animal any shape or form microscopic or macroscopic, can cause great natural disasters and wipe the entire earth off with a catastrophe as easy as you would flicking your finger.

The whole physical realm is moldable by what they think and bends to the will.

How do I unlock my magic power

are traps gay?

See this post
Hermetic masters are ascended humans, they can do it but don't
Some deluge myths are true, caused by "divine" intervention aka Hermetic masters

I will tell you that the job of a Hermetic master is to pass the sacred knowledge to a worthy listening ear that walked the path, I have been alive for 437 years and will pass my knowledge and all will be complete and die and pass to unite with the grand being of infinite wisdom when my job is done.

We tend the fire, and pass it on, there is a handful of us at any given time and when the flame weakens and is at risk of being extinguished things like a flood myth happen to protect it.

what is the countter-spell for ur granny tranny?

Are you the trap that has been trying to drain my soul?

You are asking the question wrong, if your goal is to attain "magic" powers to use them you will never get there.

As I have already said, hermetic masters can do anything, yet don't
Hurricanes floods anything physical in the physical world

It's not "magic" in the conventional sense of the word

I have never used this magic in my centuries of living, not to lift a small stone while alone in the cave. we don't need the validation, followers, fame, wealth or anything you can think of that motivates you.

Whatever, how do I do that. Or at least live to 400 yo

Remember, they didn't just kill Seth Rich, but also Shawn Lucas, and Joe Montano. The link is the rigging of the convention and what that could mean for the survival of the DNC.
Seth Rich (died July 10th, 2016) leaked the Hillary emails to Wikileaks, which contained evidence which could be used to prove fraud at the convention.
Joe Montano (died July 25th, 2016) was the DNC chairman just before Wasserman Schultz took over. He could have been called as a witness.
Shawn Lucas (died Aug 2nd, 2016) spearheaded a class action lawsuit against the Wasserman Schultz rigging the DNC primary, stemming from Guccifer 2.0 leaked emails (prior to Wikileaks).
Wasserman Schultz tried to have the lawsuit delayed for months due to improper service, however video evidence clearly shows proper service: youtu.be/D3FMgZruOXE?t=721
Lawsuit against Debbie Wasserman moves forward: observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/
Lawsuit still ongoing, donors seeking repayment: newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-rigged-hillary-clinton-dnc-lawsuit-donald-trump-president-609582
The fact that the lawsuit is demanding repayment of donations is huge. The DNC doesn't have that kind of money: $85 million dollars. The DNC currently has $11 million on hand: opensecrets.org/parties/totals.php?cmte=DNC&cycle=2016
If they are forced to repay they are bankrupt. They can't expect to legally raise tens of millions of dollars from their supporters, people they have been proven to have defrauded.
THE DEMS ARE PULLING EVERY DIRTY TRICK THEY HAVE TO DISTRACT THE PUBLIC!! ALOT OF PEOPLE FALL FOR THESE UNSUBSTANTIATED ANONYMOUS SOURCES UNFORTUNATELY... SPREAD THIS INFORMATION, EVICERATE THESE SCUM AND BRING JUSTICE TO THE DECEASED AND THEIR FAMILIES! THEY ARE SCARED; SHILLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. FIGHT BACK!! THEY WILL NOT REST!

Attached: 1517616640712.jpg (640x606, 43K)

Do you have any advice for those who seek enlightenment?

Need help with falling asleep, any advice? I won’t call my condition insomnia.

the eternal youth is an elixir made with the instructions from the green emerald, the only reason I am using it is to pass my knowledge and complete my mission

Why do you want immortality?
I am eager to meet my maker when all is done.

So what is it that motivates you to live up to 400 years? I get to pass on the flame of knowledge, but to what purpose then? What is the motivation behind it if you don't use and of your supposed powers? Also how do you know your powers actually work if you've never used them?

I mean I was psychotic before too and thought I had ultimate power and unlocked the secrets of the universe, but I couldn't actually do shit.. what separates you from your ordinary schizophrenic person then?

Kinda didn't answer my plain language question about dick growing, but, whatever.
How do you feel when you're using the astral realm to explore? I personally feel like it would be a harrowing experience, but, do you even feel emotions the same way when you're doing it?

Serious question OP.
I have been met by a woman that has robes that flow like oceans. Who is she? I've seen her three times and she has spoken to me of times I have "yet to understand" This has been something that has been on my mind for a long, long time. Any advice would be really amazing bud.

By being a hermetic master will you have a better place in the afterlife?

Don't be absorbed by earthly distractions
For they are the two pillars which guard the truths and keep the profanes outside in eternal ignorance
The punishment of desire is the agony of unfulfillment
If u truly wish to seek it you will
Follow what your soul tells you

I follow the ways of the old Sumerian gods Enlil, Enki, and Ishtar. They are now considered the "demons:" Beelzebub, Satan, and Astaroth, but I know who they TRULY are.

Am I on the right path?

so how does one who has never come across the path and who has no passing opportunity to follow it become this way. how do i know your not a mere mortal on methamphetamine

Why are you losing sleep? What's on your mind?

There is no afterlife in a heaven its a
circle of eternity, no better places for anyone, the best place for everyone.

Death for me is the happy ending you wait for, death the average person is the surprise that you can't even fathom, you will be lead to true light, meet the most illustrious of all lights, the infinite wisdom and be united with him for you are a part of him and he is your whole

This is no spoiler too, there is no language to describe what will happen and how you will think of it, this heads up won't change anything about it compared to someone who hasn't gotten the heads up from the sheer magnitude of what will be then, think a rice grain vs the entire cosmos and the 7 heavens

Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind.

what times has she spoken of to you?

Rot in hell masonniger

Attached: 4.png (420x518, 42K)

any answer for my question here?

Attached: Carl Gustav Jung.jpg (350x519, 119K)

Attached: 1516259380982.jpg (350x338, 70K)

So I can't become a hermetic master without a master? Or can I? How long does it take? What does it take even?

A time that cannot be explained but can be experienced. She came to me when I was probably at the in my life. Expressing that 'we' are where we need to be and that "everything will be as it should be, so you have nothing to fear." The further I spoke the more she kept talking about the others and how it is all connected. It is a really strange time which has me even more confused to this day. I've spoken to her later in my life but nothing compared to the first meeting.

Enki is Thoth, thrice the great. the greatest great.

You are not on the right path, but say ancient egyptians greeks or sumerians and even abrahamic religions have a hint of our teachings

all religions do, even hindus and native americans
we sprinkle our knowledge to humans everywhere, never a doctrine or an ideology or symbols

it's only in memory and if it gets too out of hand floods happen to intervene is how the flood myths did happen

Or how the jews and diaspora occur, tower of babel tale etc etc
When people wield too much power and knowledge of our order and it starts seeping into humanity as a doctrine and a way of life

it's a sacred knowledge you do not quantify and label it in a package, but it okay to be shared to guide humans indirectly to light, different cultures and languages religions and all.

What do you mean by mastery over the physical world with your mind? What kind of powers?

Attached: blac pizza boy.jpg (1200x1539, 173K)

Over thinking, stress, I’ve had this problem as a child also. Seems to be worse now. I often feel as if I’m missing out on something when I sleep, but when I’m awake there’s nothing to keep my attention, I often day dream. I’m bored of life, of Sleep. It’s late now and I just really want to sleep

It all happens in the mind, like you are thinking it, close your eyes think of something, that was it. That's anything and everything in the universe from the smallest small to the largest large.

That was how mohamad transcended from Arabian peninsula to the holy lands in 1 night, then up the 7 heavens to the Lote tree edge of the 7th heaven, inside his head like a lucid dream, but as real as reality itself.

I am not a mason, no need be, the square and compass are also borrowed from the hermetic sacred knowledge, as above so below.

You can delve into hermetic knowledge on your own, there are paths that you find from within you, and to become a master you need to be bestowed the knowledge gift from a master, from the knowing mouth to the willing capable ear of the path.

Reality whether approached imaginatively or empirically remains a surface. you create and manifest your reality in a circle you are where you need to be guided by what you need to know and that of which you do not know, do not seek her and think about it seek the inner mind that put you in that situation at first place and let things fall apart as they should.

how to escape the control here and on above ?

Bending reality to your own will, without breaking laws

they are not powers or magic, they are the by-products of the ancient and ultimate sacrad truths of the universe, u just happen to gain the ability

There has been countless amounts of masters since the greatest of the greats, the son of ptah the primal scribe

Not once has anyone ever, used those powers for personal gains, to show off or for entertainment or motives, I already said to become one you have to be worthy, no worthy person ever breaks the binding oath that binds his soul beyond time bound to the teachings

live in the moment don't be anxious and take it slowly step by step, orient your self in life towards goals, any goals. novel virtues ones are more worthy of ur life to vice goals, altho you can if you want to.

Irony or coincidence I follow Enki who is Thoth who is your master Hermes Trismegistus and I said so and posted with complete ignorance on the ties that bind them.

So how do I begin to tread on the path

what control? There's no control?

The grand wisdom and ultimate beauty of the universe, the spirit that permeates it and from it our reality becomes does not control us.

Liberty is in the parts as it is in the whole, what we do in liberty war famine disease and death exists in the fragments not the mirrored whole above

people, earth-born folk, who have given yourselves to drunkenness and sleep and ignorance, be sober now,cease from your surfeit, cease to be glamored by irrational sleep.

Thank you , although this doesn’t help with my sleep issue. It helps with the bigger picture. I appreciate this user

Thoth is not the master of masters.

They are all mythologies that hail from our teachings in allegorical ways and depictions.

Good for following him, you are drinking from the sumerian bucket which has few droplets of the path, keep the effort concentrate the knowledge of the will.

The excellence of the soul is understanding; for the man who understands is conscious, devoted, and already godlike.

What do you follow exactly, what's your knowledge garden of him like and how do you grow it?

do you watch/read jojo's bizzare adventure?

You are the sun of your own reality in the middle of it.

Wear your reality like a crown to shine bright and strong, everything in your world revolves around you and with no gravity it does not work. This is the basic starter point of the principle of mentalism.

As above so shall below.

I live in The Abzu as he did before creation. It helps me meditate, sort of a Qigong "water" style.

Though admittedly Enlil is my true master. He helps me combine both Offensive and Defensive minds to become a complete being.

I am still just a novice.

Few things..

Does ALP and HCE hold any significance to you? Are you a fan of Finnegan’s Wake? It seems he figured an aspect of human consciousness no other writer has tapped into that I’ve read..

Do you believe we live in a reality where the word is literally all?

Do you fear parasites/do you question whether your enlightenment is a fed illusion to keep you sedated?

How do I become you?

OP, here's a piece of wisdom for you, get out of that fucking garage for an hour at least to get some sun. Your brain is rotting in the dark without any human contact.

I don't watch it but I do know that they borrow from Freemasonry, in the show they are taking down the three great foes of humanity, Ignorance, Fanaticism and Tyranny. Those are the eternal battle of Freemasonry who fight this battle on behalf of humanity, it is a battle that will never end but Freemasonry provides the balance against the 3 foes.

Enlil was the supreme master in mesopotamian mythology equivalent to Thor in norse stories

This is the surface

Enki is the trickster demigod beneath him just like Loki is the equivalent of Enki in norse myths

To advance from the 1st heaven to the second heaven down the path you need to find it in yourself that the ruler god is not really the ruler but the puppet in the hand of those shadow figures. This is true for every religion or myth, Patah and his demigod of a son Imhotep. the holy trinity and Jesus of nazareth, Mohamed and al-Hasan and al-Husayn, Moses and his second in command Joshua. etc etc

This is the meaning of the sacred onion symbol of layers under layers of truth that invalidate what you already learned previously, null it and at the same time progress it and make it complete

Reality is the mind, this is not a matter of belief but what the truth is, we are the creators of reality with our minds and we live in the reality created for us in the mind of the infinite wisdom and the whole of everything.

I live in a cave, where the sun shines twice a year and it ebbs and flows twice a day.

>Ask a hermetic master anything
Reality deviant detected.

who is Heiser, James D

I'm not a reality deviant, I was born to this earth by the normal means, just know universal truths

Did you know Isaac newton was not a Hermetic scribe, but he came across some Hermetic texts and devoted his entire life to studying them, and discovered scientific truth with the aid of that, devoted his entire life to study a small fragment of it, the rest is history, what he came out with on rules of universe speak for themself, I should say again it was nothing but a droplet of knowledge and he devoted his life fully to it, he died a virgin even.

Everything that is scientific truth now, I had known about for 300 years, know things that have not been discovered yet, will sound impossible by today's standards

so does every Hermetic master, everyone of them even someone who lived in the time of julius caesar had knowledge of those truths, elementary partially and what have you, anything thing you can think of now in 2018, the laws of reality.

Will I ever see her again? Be with her again?

how does one start on the journey to ones own soul/ the universal spirit the ultimate ensemble, the grand being of the infinite wisdom, the mind of reality. I want to know the truth

Why don't you know English grammar, then?

Why don't you know English grammar then?

Why don't you know English grammar?

Desire for knowledge is the way, not tainted by the motives of the personal gains is the way
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding
When the pupil is ready to receive the truth, then will this little book come to him, or her. Such is The Law. ...The Law of Attraction, will bring lips and ear together - pupil and book in company. So mote it be
We have the truth still with us. But it is not found in books, to any given extent. It has been passed along from lip to ear.
The Infinite Mind of THE ALL is the womb of Universes.

We this is gay

what kind of mushrooms are you on?

But why don't you know how to use the English language correctly?

>get drunk
>cry at the end of Gladiator

I don't speak english language and it was not the mortal language I used to talk to others

Besides hermetic truths are languagless and eternal, the closest language to the secrets of the universe from life is the language of numbers, maths.

But arent you like all-knowing and can control the physical realm... surely you should know good grammar

what can you tell me about the machine elves?

lsd dosage high score? u beat 600ug?

Attached: 901246828e6e229e9396e128d1919468.jpg (1032x774, 251K)

But to know the grammar would be lowering myself to deh mortal plane, I is too smart for this, you does know

so how does one meet with one such as your self, how would I attract the lips of wisdom or the first step to having the ear of understanding

I'm not all knowing, I know the secrets of the secrets of the universe, they are not linguistics form of knowledge.

Never tried drugs

You do not meet me I come to you, Masters will be revealed to you in your life if you are worthy, it could be a disguised old person in need of help with his groceries bags put into his car.

al-Khidr described in islam is a Hermetic master allegory of the immortal master, thrice the great who likes to interacts with people disguised as anything really, cat child. maybe he has been in the background of ru life in a shopping center

This is how we test worthy people, we watch the master and learn from him.

which posts had errors in grammar, I do not know can you point me out?

please tell me about the machine elves!

400+ years old? show us a photo of yourself ya faggot cunt

are you a virgin

OK so being a well respected community member of ethical moral well being is the first step to say the universal truth to give me a chance?

Biggest BS I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time. GTFO

no he really is a 400 year old hermetic master browsing Sup Forums

this is waaay better than the derailed train Sup Forums has become, this page use to be about the freedom from heavy moderated social site, edgy shit, now its just traps furries and pussy soft cocks. Everywhere and Especially American no wonder why they keep telling them self they have freedom.

true facts

yes i am

you dont have to be respected by other, inner respect to yourself is the mirror u put forward to reflect to the world, like alice in the wonderlands looking through the mirror before she goes down the rabbit hole.

WHY WONT YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE MACHINE ELVES

>Ask a hermetic master anything
How many fully packed bong cones can you rip in a row and is it more then 20?

Terrace was too eager to learn and drugs are not the knowladge of the true paths, divine intervention granted his the painful headaches he suffered. and the highly agressive form of brain cancer he got. the master who rightfully inflected them on him is still here on earth. the elves mean nothing. more layers of mystery shelling the truth than what u find in a religous txt. u r better off reading that than attempted to poisen ur mind with any drug to try gain insights the elvs mean nothing

I know you're full of shit because you're on Sup Forums.

Attached: Carl.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Where did you get that sweet ass picture? That is my question.

bump

Attached: Astaroth.jpg (718x800, 173K)

I've been told not to trust the light when dying. That it is a trick done by beings one step higher on the soul density/dimensional totem pole and now I don't trust you either OP

The Philosophers stone is NOT a green emerald.

Attached: Ripley_Scroll_Beinecke_Library_Yale_Mellon_MS_41.jpg (800x6993, 1001K)

How does it feel to be a schizofrenic cuck to the jewish demons, Mr. Master?

Attached: 1513097675410.jpg (864x1857, 369K)